All Categories

Destiny are they really so big Chickens?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 27, 2017, 15:1502/27/17
12/23/14

Lol after helping in taking their Beacon down Destiny now deside to "hit" us back.. 

Apparently their style is to hit low level members coz the higher might kill their army. That kind of make me laugh that a" BIG and  FEARED" League like that fight so low.

Then they start hitting me The Marshal of The Ratcoms with tons of FB, not by their members but by their alts.. Its so obvious its their alts..

Tons of FB from leagues i never hear of and members low levels..

Apparently Plarium still allow this.

I invite Destiny members to fight with honor and show some guts.

Hit me with ur army and use ur own members.

But i know u might loose some paladins so it can be dangorous.

Destiny is in my eyes moved from a league i respected to a league that is a big joke

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 27, 2017, 18:5502/27/17
12/18/14
Warhawk75 said:

Lol after helping in taking their Beacon down Destiny now deside to "hit" us back.. 

Apparently their style is to hit low level members coz the higher might kill their army. That kind of make me laugh that a" BIG and  FEARED" League like that fight so low.

Then they start hitting me The Marshal of The Ratcoms with tons of FB, not by their members but by their alts.. Its so obvious its their alts..

Destiny is in my eyes moved from a league i respected to a league that is a big joke

kinda like your league killing their offense so Emp could take down Destiny for virtually no losses to their hammer?
Feb 27, 2017, 18:5902/27/17
12/23/14
Jezebel said:

Warhawk75 said:

kinda like your league killing their offense so Emp could take down Destiny for virtually no losses to their hammer?
Well at least we used our troops 
Feb 27, 2017, 19:0402/27/17
12/18/14

lol eveyone knows a loaded castle is a fireball target - if you leave massive defense out for the fireballs that's your mistake

whining about the fireballs isn't going to change the fact that i would fireball it if I needed some pvp points :)
Feb 27, 2017, 19:0802/27/17
12/23/14

Jezebel said:

lol eveyone knows a loaded castle is a fireball target - if you leave massive defense out for the fireballs that's your mistake

whining about the fireballs isn't going to change the fact that i would fireball it if I needed some pvp points :)

I dont whine at all ..

If u read it correctly i invite them to attack me for real instead . And since they wont i call them chickens.. 

That some of u dont like well that is ur problem ;).. 

I call it as i see it

Feb 27, 2017, 19:1102/27/17
12/18/14
Warhawk75 said:

Jezebel said:

I dont whine at all ..

If u read it correctly i invite them to attack me for real instead . And since they wont i call them chickens.. 

I call it as i see it

only a stupid person attacks a loaded castle especially when there is no pvp running - you are inviting them to kill their troops stupidly? Why? So you can feel better about your losses?  I think you are grasping at straws here Warhawk - sorry no offense intended
Feb 27, 2017, 19:1802/27/17
Feb 27, 2017, 19:18(edited)
12/23/14

Jezebel said:

Warhawk75 said:

Jezebel said:

I dont whine at all ..

I call it as i see it

only a stupid person attacks a loaded castle especially when there is no pvp running - you are inviting them to kill their troops stupidly? Why? So you can feel better about your losses?  I think you are grasping at straws here Warhawk - sorry no offense intended

No offence taken ;)  
I know they wont attack now without pvp. 
The reason for this post is a  respond to their remarks to me  = Im calling them out.
I dont have to pick up straws.. My looses were very little lol.. 10% of what i send was well worth it and would gladly do it again so lets see what might happen next beacon massacare ;).. 
Im just happy i have loads of weor to use
Feb 27, 2017, 19:2702/27/17
Lol, its just lame, setting a massive wod with tons of castle def and then call us cowards for not raiding?? I spied you with 600 spies and they failed, so i have to raid you blindly(allthou i did a test hit) to be called a man? Youre just funny.
Feb 27, 2017, 19:3002/27/17
I just feel honored(now more than ever) that im in a league that even when massive coiners suck as emperors want to hit our beacons, they use small rats to soften it, and make them lose 10% of their hammer O :)
Feb 27, 2017, 20:4602/27/17
Feb 27, 2017, 21:58(edited)
06/29/14

Ahh, music to my ears...

Warhawk crying about alts when he has personally used a number of alts to fill his castle with their defense.

The irony that spews from his mouth is darn near idiotic - it never ceases to amaze those that listen to him cry about the things he claims are wrong, yet he does himself.

(apparently plarium still allows this...lol)

I invite Warhawk to stop crying on the forums.
Feb 27, 2017, 22:1802/27/17
04/17/16

test said:

Ahh, music to my ears...

Warhawk crying about alts when he has personally used a number of alts to fill his castle with their defense.

The irony that spews from his mouth is darn near idiotic - it never ceases to amaze those that listen to him cry about the things he claims are wrong, yet he does himself.

Is this famlliar for you ? " How's the castle war going from your perspective? Remember to factor in the 30% we get to revive for free from every hit, not to mention the alt defense you've killed which doesn't effect Destiny at all. " 

You are the only one( i didnt saw anybody else) who admited in forum that his league used alts . 

Feb 27, 2017, 23:0602/27/17
Feb 27, 2017, 23:11(edited)
06/29/14

OCTAVIAN said:

test said:

Ahh, music to my ears...

Is this famlliar for you ? " How's the castle war going from your perspective? Remember to factor in the 30% we get to revive for free from every hit, not to mention the alt defense you've killed which doesn't effect Destiny at all. " 

You are the only one( i didnt saw anybody else you admitting alts defending warhawks castle is priceless!!) who admited in forum that his league used alts . 

You take after so many others on the forums and decide to make up lies.  Shame on you, bad dog.

At no point did I say that Destiny used alts as you claim.  I instead made fun of your marshal who decided to cry on the forums about alts, when he himself has bragged in the past about all the alt defense he has at his castle.

And there is no free 30% revival for alt defense, only your own troops defending your castle get the free revive.

Thanks for further clarifying and stating that Warhawk does indeed have lots of alt defense at his castle.  So even his captains brag about all the alt defense he has - moronic and ironic at the same time...
Feb 28, 2017, 02:3002/28/17
Feb 28, 2017, 02:35(edited)
12/23/14

test said:

Ahh, music to my ears...

Now u have to get ur facts right again... U keep saying filling my castle with alts.. I dont have 1 but support from league as u should try....

Funny thing about u is u are the one crying all over forum about every little thing so for u to say i do it is just lame and stupid..

There is no crying from my side but again it proves my point..

U got it all in the mouth
Feb 28, 2017, 02:3402/28/17
12/23/14

test said:

OCTAVIAN said:

test said:

Ahh, music to my ears...

You are the only one( i didnt saw anybody else you admitting alts defending warhawks castle is priceless!!) who admited in forum that his league used alts . 

You take after so many others on the forums and decide to make up lies.  Shame on you, bad dog.

At no point did I say that Destiny used alts as you claim.  I instead made fun of your marshal who decided to cry on the forums about alts, when he himself has bragged in the past about all the alt defense he has at his castle.

And there is no free 30% revival for alt defense, only your own troops defending your castle get the free revive.

Thanks for further clarifying and stating that Warhawk does indeed have lots of alt defense at his castle.  So even his captains brag about all the alt defense he has - moronic and ironic at the same time...

Really test .. U cant even remeber ur own words?.. U somehow get a kick out of twisting everyones words and making ur stories others..

Again i dont have alts in my castle never used them . U on the other hand told loud and clear here on forum u had them not me but if it makes u feel better go ahead ;)..

Now bring ur big mouth to the battle field if u remember where it is
Feb 28, 2017, 04:5802/28/17
Feb 28, 2017, 05:02(edited)
06/29/14

Warhawk75 said:

Really test .. U cant even remeber ur own words?.. U somehow get a kick out of twisting everyones words and making ur stories others..

Again i dont have alts in my castle never used them . U on the other hand told loud and clear here on forum u had them not me but if it makes u feel better go ahead ;)..

And the crying continues - when will Warhawk stop?  No one knows...

You and your captains should get on the same page when making up stories (lies) so at the very least, they have some continuity, Ratcoms are looking very disgraceful on the forums.  You can stop anytime you want.

You started the forum post instead of using your troops, maybe you should take your own advice and try to remember where the battlefield is.

You are correct, I do gt a kick out of making fun of people like you and your captains (liars) on the forums.  I'm happy to keep it up as often as you're willing to post something.

Cheers :D
Feb 28, 2017, 05:5102/28/17
Feb 28, 2017, 05:53(edited)
04/17/16

test said:

OCTAVIAN said:

test said:

Ahh, music to my ears...

You say  i am a liar? Maybe you want to refresh your memory :) 

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/leagues/33526_keeping-word/?post=237919

Feb 28, 2017, 12:5702/28/17
12/23/14
saeedb212 said:

Lol, its just lame, setting a massive wod with tons of castle def and then call us cowards for not raiding?? I spied you with 600 spies and they failed, so i have to raid you blindly(allthou i did a test hit) to be called a man? Youre just funny.
The funny here is u really thought u could spy a marshal with just 600 spies..LOL
Feb 28, 2017, 13:0502/28/17
12/23/14

test said:

Warhawk75 said:

And the crying continues - when will Warhawk stop?  No one knows...

You and your captains should get on the same page when making up stories (lies) so at the very least, they have some continuity, Ratcoms are looking very disgraceful on the forums.  You can stop anytime you want.

You started the forum post instead of using your troops, maybe you should take your own advice and try to remember where the battlefield is.

You are correct, I do gt a kick out of making fun of people like you and your captains (liars) on the forums.  I'm happy to keep it up as often as you're willing to post something.

Cheers :D

Sure we are when u say so coz u have so much truth to tell.. lol everyone know u are the biggest liar on the server even ur own members leave u coz of that. But if u want to keep theowing mud then im game..
U are not smart enough to out think me <>
The only discrace here is u and ur backstapping of every league that get involved with u. I never meet anyone a less trustworthy as you.
When ppl dont agree with u , u call them liars again only prove how little a person u really are. Im sure u sleep with a teddy too 
Now to be fair. I did state many times that i respected u and ur league and what u have done.. Maybe not in this post but on several others. So if im a liar i guess that is a lie too_
I like u too catch and prove 1 lie , u cant only ur own fabricated twist of words from ur own world ..
Sadly how u turned out to be.. I was warned already years ago about the snake in the game.. I did not belive coz i have not have any reason to. I was proven wrong .. I should have listen to those use to dealing with u .
And yes i follow my own words and keep them. U should try that

Feb 28, 2017, 13:5602/28/17
Feb 28, 2017, 14:03(edited)
06/29/14

OCTAVIAN said:

You say  i am a liar? Maybe you want to refresh your memory :) 

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/leagues/33526_keeping-word/?post=237919

Fancy link...too bad you weren't smart enough to read the whole thing....

Look at that Warhawk talking about alts when he himself has previously bragged about how much alt defense he has, and again (to refresh your memory), I have never said anything about Destiny having alts.  

I went through league stats / weekly ranking points, noticed our members didn't have points for defense after the hit, so I concluded it was alt defense in that players castle or potentially it could of been another friend in some other league boosting troops to his castle to catch your offense, that also happens quite regularly throughout stormfall.

And it appears even in that old thread, warhawk was still crying on the forums about the same thing - how sad.   It's like listening to a broken record go round and round...

Feb 28, 2017, 13:5802/28/17
Feb 28, 2017, 14:04(edited)
06/29/14

And just like in the previous post, Octavian was lying back then just like he does in this current thread  (Octavian claims Warhawk's castle is full of alt defense where Warhawk claims there is none, so either Octavian is a liar or Warhawk is)...pretty sad really:

I wonder when Ratcoms will stop lying and crying on the forums??
Feb 28, 2017, 14:0802/28/17
Feb 28, 2017, 14:16(edited)
06/29/14

Warhawk75 said:

Now to be fair. I did state many times that i respected u and ur league and what u have done.. Maybe not in this post but on several others. So if im a liar i guess that is a lie too_
I like u too catch and prove 1 lie , u cant only ur own fabricated twist of words from ur own world ..
Here's a great lesson in fail logic - since Warhawk lied and is now branded as liar,  he now seems to think it means that everything he ever said is a lie.  
Being a liar means that you lie, it doesn't mean that everything you have ever said is a lie, big difference, take some time to digest how those things are not the same thing.
Remember, you started a thread on the forums instead of using your troops, you can always find out how to use them again and stop making a fool of yourself on the forums at any point.
Till then! :D