All Categories

the game changers league recruitment

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 29, 2020, 17:1809/29/20
06/16/15

here's my second topic i was unable to put this in my league description but i will put it here the game changers league recruitment join or don't whatever but the benefits this league offers is secrets on how to make massive payoff's at stoneheart battlegrounds and this league currently is not defending beacons or league fortress yet so if defending them in other leagues are becoming a bit of a pain for you and you would like to grow your army more again then that's fine to do here at the moment more veteran players that would like to join here is fine and new players is okay too in the end of day take my advice join or don't we are massive powerful force to be reckon with with or without you so do what you want matters not to me                                                                                                                                                                                        

if you don't join that's okay too could become another enemy for us beat around if you do join well that's okay too can beat around the ones that are your or our enemies and defeating our or your enemies for ones that made unwise decision to become our enemies so the other benefits are beating up on this league or your enemies and defeating them breaking things ruining peoples days and mass destruction on a near server wide scale yeah you find that here at the game changers league join or don't it doesn't matters which so all their's left to say is it's game changing time 

Views
Comments
Comments
May 17, 2021, 15:5705/17/21
03/12/16

puff puff give