Goodbye from DoomieUK

Goodbye from DoomieUK

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 18, 2020, 10:0004/18/20
05/30/14

Goodbye from DoomieUK

Hello All,

This will be my last post in the game I have played for about 6 years.

Its been a pleasure especially in the early days playing Age of War and I would like to thank all the lovely people I have met whilst playing the game in making it very enjoyable.

There might be a few surprises awaiting the few enemies that I have 

I would like to thank Plarium for a great game, I know I will be able to save money that I gave you and spend abit more on the family.

I hope all that continue to play, that you and your families stay safe, especially in the environment we are currently in.

Its been a BLAST so from me I wish you all continued luck in the game.

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 23, 2020, 13:3504/23/20
08/09/15

hello Doomie

i wish u all the best

but let me tell u one thing, speaking from experience i believe u wont be leaving the game...

with stuff that happened with beacons,many said they will leave the game,still i can see almost everyone of them :p 

i dnt have a bulb like those fortune tellers in movies, but im gonna play Nostradamus today  

first it will be like a few days, ur log ins i mean .then yes u might leave the game, a week or 2 ,man it might be even a month, then ull come back to do nothing just say a hi ,helloooo im back to just say hi.then ull do a raid or 2,seeing some faces u dnt like,then, well, ull realize wow i dnt like these guy's face  so ur log ins will become more and more regular...

i see only 2 exceptions, one if u go on an angry hunt and attack a beacon or 2 or u give ur account to someone  if its the latter dnt forget im here  

anyways i wish u luck in the game or the life after this game whichever it is