Roftie said:

Stick it said:

DoomieUK said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Rizzo said:

http://prntscr.com/m63boq  speak of failures

Brexit (Doomie) needs a Go Fund Me page

Reduced to only a level 1 beacon Biaaat.ch

Oh wow!!! What a massive kill shot. Way to go KT!!

LMAO

Hello All,

I thought i'd show a proper FAIL 

OUCH!!

DoomieUK at Dominus

Alas, Doomie, you once AGAIN show Stormfall (and ALL League marshal's ) who NOT to trust  when you get sick of Dominus.   I see you are still not promoted. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why. Kudos to you Fray for seeing the BS and using Doomie as a laughing stock.  Use him until he is depleted of troops. It's clear his mental capacities are already depleted. It also shows on this screenshot he was rubbing elbows (and other things) with KTs enemy league while in KT. ( you had reinforcers there)  Leopards don't change their spots and neither will you.  The best thing you did for Rizzo and KT was leaving. Too bad it wasn't sooner.

Can you explain how "on this screenshot he was rubbing elbows (and other things) with KTs enemy league while in KT. ( you had reinforcers there)"

If the screenshot used came from someone else?

It's clear YOUR mental capacities are already depleted.

In the future think before you type.

Roftie,

If you look, it was DOOMIE who posted the screenshot. On that screenshot where Rizzo was hitting an enemy member, it showed DOOMIE had reinforcers at KT's enemy castle.  So, perhaps, YOU should learn to read!!! I cannot even tell you that YOUR mental capacities have been depleted because that would suggest you had them to begin with, and you clearly have never possessed them or anything close to it. So before you open your pie hole, you should have someone with a brain translate and read for you.  
Jan 20, 2019, 22:1501/20/19
05/30/14

roadstar Pitbull said:

Humm, this time line is very close.

Can you offer any proof of your claim??? Or is it just more kt banter....

Hello All,

So the story continues in this post 

I was a captain at KT and thought that management would involve me in the KT battles. 

(I did everything solo and was never involved in KT decisions)

So whilst playing the game one evening here, I saw RIZZO post in KT chat that he'd had a bad day and lost alot of his offence 

I PM RIZZO and asked if I could see any SS. I waited and waited and nothing arrived.

I PM'd the enemy at the time EMPS and asked ZARDAS if he had any SS of RIZZO's loss

I received a SS that RIZZO had lost his offence at a castle called Doibra.

So I thought if KT management couldn't tell me and an enemy Marshall of KT could, then I would call CHANGE.

I therefore went to the Dominus league where I could utilize my maximum strength in this GAME and have FUN 

I then saw RIZZO brag about a friend of mine BREXIT losing his offence.

I had a PM from TheFRAY

So i posted the above SS on this thread

BUT here is the real thing occurring in this POST, that is twisting the story. Btw I expected this because as many of you know KT twist everything.

Doomie was a spy in KT...Really!!!

STICK IT calls upon Stormfall players to believe them. I post here with everyone knowing who I am. STICK IT posts as an alt account for a MAIN

STICK IT - Who is your MAIN acc....tell Stormfall players!!

The RIP coalition is working well, but there will be players like STICK IT in your leagues to make us FAIL.

Happy Gaming

Doomie at Dominus 

Jan 21, 2019, 00:2001/21/19
06/27/15
DoomieUK said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Humm, this time line is very close.

Can you offer any proof of your claim??? Or is it just more kt banter....

Hello All,

So the story continues in this post 

I was a captain at KT and thought that management would involve me in the KT battles. 

(I did everything solo and was never involved in KT decisions)

So whilst playing the game one evening here, I saw RIZZO post in KT chat that he'd had a bad day and lost alot of his offence 

I PM RIZZO and asked if I could see any SS. I waited and waited and nothing arrived.

I PM'd the enemy at the time EMPS and asked ZARDAS if he had any SS of RIZZO's loss

I received a SS that RIZZO had lost his offence at a castle called Doibra.

So I thought if KT management couldn't tell me and an enemy Marshall of KT could, then I would call CHANGE.

I therefore went to the Dominus league where I could utilize my maximum strength in this GAME and have FUN 

I then saw RIZZO brag about a friend of mine BREXIT losing his offence.

I had a PM from TheFRAY

So i posted the above SS on this thread

BUT here is the real thing occurring in this POST, that is twisting the story. Btw I expected this because as many of you know KT twist everything.

Doomie was a spy in KT...Really!!!

STICK IT calls upon Stormfall players to believe them. I post here with everyone knowing who I am. STICK IT posts as an alt account for a MAIN

STICK IT - Who is your MAIN acc....tell Stormfall players!!

The RIP coalition is working well, but there will be players like STICK IT in your leagues to make us FAIL.

Happy Gaming

Doomie at Dominus 

Doomie, My Sweetness, my heart, This IS my main and only account. I'm sorry if that disappoints you. i know how much you like to be emulated and affiliate with those of multiple accounts and personalities, such as yourself.  Perfect example above, referring to your alter , Brexit as your "friend." That's classic. Not judging, merely pointing out.How I wish I had the time to entertain multiple accounts, but I have a life.  I certainly hope you find one as well because the above is just SAD when that is ALL you can come up with when exposed. My my.
Jan 21, 2019, 02:5401/21/19
Jan 21, 2019, 02:55(edited)
02/24/14

I dont get this thred at all.... 

it says RIP coalition and the coming WAR

but this thred isnt about any coalition, it is just a few people here bickering. most people dont care... i can show you hundred's of castle attacks. The game has been that way since day one.

maybe its just me,, but one or two people losing troops is not going to affect the game or its condition of current relationships within it.

most of us in the game would be doing alot more if plarium did not kill the castle to castle game, and they have. 

most people can snap there fingers and kill a force limit hit on a castle.. easy as pie. 

thanks plarium.

Jan 21, 2019, 06:4801/21/19
07/30/14

Stick it said:

Roftie said:

Stick it said:

DoomieUK said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Rizzo said:

LMAO

Hello All,

OUCH!!

DoomieUK at Dominus

Alas, Doomie, you once AGAIN show Stormfall (and ALL League marshal's ) who NOT to trust  when you get sick of Dominus.   I see you are still not promoted. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why. Kudos to you Fray for seeing the BS and using Doomie as a laughing stock.  Use him until he is depleted of troops. It's clear his mental capacities are already depleted. It also shows on this screenshot he was rubbing elbows (and other things) with KTs enemy league while in KT. ( you had reinforcers there)  Leopards don't change their spots and neither will you.  The best thing you did for Rizzo and KT was leaving. Too bad it wasn't sooner.

Can you explain how "on this screenshot he was rubbing elbows (and other things) with KTs enemy league while in KT. ( you had reinforcers there)"

Roftie,

If you look, it was DOOMIE who posted the screenshot. On that screenshot where Rizzo was hitting an enemy member, it showed DOOMIE had reinforcers at KT's enemy castle.  So, perhaps, YOU should learn to read!!! I cannot even tell you that YOUR mental capacities have been depleted because that would suggest you had them to begin with, and you clearly have never possessed them or anything close to it. So before you open your pie hole, you should have someone with a brain translate and read for you.  

Stick

Please humor me by posting a new SS of where you see "DOOMIE had reinforcers at KT's enemy castle" In the SS link in the post it shows a Brexit fail on a beacon.

In the SS picture posted it shows a Rizzo fail to hit Doibra with Skunks units as Reinforcement.

I really feel sorry for you.

All you can do is badmouth people then when you get sieged you cry about your lvl being lower than the attackers.

Try to grow a pair.

Jan 21, 2019, 19:1001/21/19
Jan 21, 2019, 19:16(edited)
06/27/15

Roftie said:

Stick it said:

Roftie said:

Stick it said:

DoomieUK said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Rizzo said:

LMAO

Hello All,

OUCH!!

DoomieUK at Dominus

Roftie,

Stick

Please humor me by posting a new SS of where you see "DOOMIE had reinforcers at KT's enemy castle" In the SS link in the post it shows a Brexit fail on a beacon.

In the SS picture posted it shows a Rizzo fail to hit Doibra with Skunks units as Reinforcement.

I really feel sorry for you.

All you can do is badmouth people then when you get sieged you cry about your lvl being lower than the attackers.

Try to grow a pair.

Roftie, 

You humor everyone with your lack of intellect. And believe me, your lack of morals is legendary throughout this game. I'm sure that carries over into the real world.  I'm surprised they let you out of your jail cell or mental ward long enough to game. I feel sorry for you. You are the epitome of everything negative you accuse others of being. Also, as for crying about lower levels, if you call that crying, you are just plain SAD. That was pointing out His lack of game play and cowardice toward higher levels. I could care less who hits me. Hit away. I will have the last laugh. And as for growing a pair,  I have no need to. I have what I need.  You should take your own advice before the animals mistake yours for shrunken raisins.
Jan 22, 2019, 05:1801/22/19
07/30/14

Stick it said:

Roftie, 

You humor everyone with your lack of intellect. And believe me, your lack of morals is legendary throughout this game. I'm sure that carries over into the real world.  I'm surprised they let you out of your jail cell or mental ward long enough to game. I feel sorry for you. You are the epitome of everything negative you accuse others of being. Also, as for crying about lower levels, if you call that crying, you are just plain SAD. That was pointing out His lack of game play and cowardice toward higher levels. I could care less who hits me. Hit away. I will have the last laugh. And as for growing a pair,  I have no need to. I have what I need.  You should take your own advice before the animals mistake yours for shrunken raisins.

So you Couldnt show "It also shows on this screenshot he was rubbing elbows (and other things) with KTs enemy league while in KT" so yet again you show your class by resorting to writing drivel.

I pity you.

Jan 22, 2019, 09:4801/22/19
Jan 22, 2019, 09:51(edited)
03/15/16

In some parallel word, in a shocking move, the KKT Marshal Lizzo ( abbreviated from Lizard ) and Daminus Marshal The Gay opted for the truce and decided to donate their respective league's entire game spending for the welfare of malnourished children. The huge amount of money they are donating is more than the GDP of some sub-Saharan African nations. Lizzo told to our FNN reporter that , " I used to be a lonely old man, I thought I could make some friends by living in this virtual world , but when I saw these children I immediately felt for them. Now these children can eat full two times a day thanks to my league's effort. I am really really proud of you KKT and SINeer coalition .

Daminus marshal THe Gay, on the other hand, donated his league's budget to provide the clean water at the slums of Mumbai . The Gay told our special correspondent that, he felt immense pleasure to see these childs happy and thanked Dammie_Brexit for taking the initiative. Dammie_Brexit stays humble and refused to take credit. He told our reporter " the entire credit should go to RAP coalition.

In the meanwhile, corporate tycoon BlaBlarium expressed their utter displeasure on this sudden development as now they cant extract thousands of dollars from these VIP leagues. 

Jan 22, 2019, 15:0301/22/19
03/18/14

Some sweet news meanwhile on the war front YAWN was that a raid ... Nope just a few crickets that got squished outside our gates....

TDK
Jan 24, 2019, 00:2901/24/19
05/30/14

Nameless Namesake WoH said:

In some parallel word, in a shocking move, the KKT Marshal Lizzo ( abbreviated from Lizard ) and Daminus Marshal The Gay opted for the truce and decided to donate their respective league's entire game spending for the welfare of malnourished children. The huge amount of money they are donating is more than the GDP of some sub-Saharan African nations. Lizzo told to our FNN reporter that , " I used to be a lonely old man, I thought I could make some friends by living in this virtual world , but when I saw these children I immediately felt for them. Now these children can eat full two times a day thanks to my league's effort. I am really really proud of you KKT and SINeer coalition .

Daminus marshal THe Gay, on the other hand, donated his league's budget to provide the clean water at the slums of Mumbai . The Gay told our special correspondent that, he felt immense pleasure to see these childs happy and thanked Dammie_Brexit for taking the initiative. Dammie_Brexit stays humble and refused to take credit. He told our reporter " the entire credit should go to RAP coalition.

In the meanwhile, corporate tycoon BlaBlarium expressed their utter displeasure on this sudden development as now they cant extract thousands of dollars from these VIP leagues. 

Dear All,

The above is just brilliant and well thought and written

Nameless I applaud you

DoomieUK at Dominus

Jan 24, 2019, 01:3301/24/19
04/13/15

:)
Jan 27, 2019, 04:0501/27/19
02/22/15
The Gay? Really....
Jan 28, 2019, 15:2901/28/19
Jan 28, 2019, 15:30(edited)
03/13/15

Now back to reality:

Jan 28, 2019, 21:4001/28/19
Jan 28, 2019, 21:42(edited)
05/30/14

Hello All,

The story continues with KT players offence being destroyed 

So our hero ROFTIE from Dominus, creates his league called ROFTIEs.

Then stacks B760 with defence in the KT area.

KT led by their Marshall RIZZO begin to attack this beacon.

Wave after wave of KT hits against ROFTIE beacon go SPLAT 

ROFTIE you are a Legend in this game 

RIZZO offence goes SPLAT

Next SHEVA goes SPLAT

Next EVILTWIN goes SPLAT

and then finally CHOPDOC goes SPLAT

ROFTIEs lvl 5 remains in the KT area

KT are beaten by our hero ROFTIE

Great SS from ROFTIE and thank you for sharing them to me.

DoomieUK from Dominus

Jan 29, 2019, 21:4301/29/19
05/30/14

Hello All,

The KT losses get worse to almost EPIC proportions in trying to get Beacon 760

Again thanks to Roftie for the PICs

So here we go 

1. Domdom splat

2. Jimbo splat

3. Ragnar splat

4. Sir Donald splat

5.ZellieRubia splat

6. Grant Stoker fail spy report

What is happening at KT??

I remember Knights of Camerlot, a No1 league and now look at them 

Well done Roftie and thanks again for the PICs

DoomieUK at Dominus

Jan 31, 2019, 11:4201/31/19
07/30/14

DoomieUK said:

Hello All,

The KT losses get worse to almost EPIC proportions in trying to get Beacon 760

Again thanks to Roftie for the PICs

So here we go 

1. Domdom splat

2. Jimbo splat

3. Ragnar splat

4. Sir Donald splat

5.ZellieRubia splat

6. Grant Stoker fail spy report

What is happening at KT??

Well done Roftie and thanks again for the PICs

DoomieUK at Dominus

Lol Doomie I just realized KT has never been this quiet EVER!

Seems they are equally as at loss for words as they are of Offensive units. ;-)

Jan 31, 2019, 19:5801/31/19
Jan 31, 2019, 19:58(edited)
05/30/14

Hello Roftie,

Again thanks for the SS 

I'm being told by some in KT that league activity has gone very quiet there.

As I said to some if you need advice on moving their castles, just PM me.

KT made their choices and the clock will not turn back.

Again those that said i did nowt....all of a sudden have gone quiet

DoomieUk at Dominus

Here's the KT song I keep hearing from you ALL

Feb 1, 2019, 14:0802/01/19
Feb 1, 2019, 14:10(edited)
09/29/16

DoomieUK said:

HEY!  

Feb 2, 2019, 10:1302/02/19
Feb 2, 2019, 11:08(edited)
05/30/14

Hello Everyone,

Firstly I would like to thank ALL that have viewed this STORY of FUN with the KT league 

But the story continues, after I had this PM from Hench in KT

TheFray, included me in some FUN with Beacon 765.

KT are a failing league and here are a couple of SS to prove this point.

If i know Rizzo, he will leave KT soon, like I had to 

So here is the MAP of KT beacons

So B765 we at Dominus hold. 

Rizzo SPLAT on B765

Grant Stoker SPLAT on B765

So HENCH, what are you doing at KT??

HENCH show me a SS of your support for RIZZO??

RIZZO if you need some good advice dump HENCH - noone needs useless baggage in a league 

As a result of the HENCH message, I thank him for the KT PvP 

Thanks again for the brilliant Dominus players to make this thread a reality 

Happy gaming everyone

DoomieUK at Dominus

Feb 5, 2019, 21:2702/05/19
06/17/14

Fresk what an amazing video  

Fantastic work everyone at Dominus