Comments
Jan 12, 2019, 19:5101/12/19
02/16/15
All Hail Crusher!!!!
Jan 12, 2019, 20:3401/12/19
Jan 12, 2019, 20:35(edited)
09/12/16

Hi Folk,

So the story continues, so last night I was taking KT lvl 1 beacons and I made a mistake....I guess through tiredness, but good gameplay by Rizzo/Hench......Yes they are the same player  

So I spied a lvl 1 beacon and found about 300k def on it. I thought this was a good chance to get some PvP from the KT league. I sent my offence and YES it went splat.

I am not here to cry, but to inspire others when this happens SMILE and REBUILD 

It was not a BIG splat, but here we go:-

The the words from RIZZO/Hench via PM 

Then I guess I have a guardian angel in this game....So thank you Plarium DEVS  

WOW for not many £££££££££'s - I'm back. So I begin to take the KT lvl 1 beacons with the help of Dominus.

Then the words continue from RIZZO/Hench

So a SMILE last night has now turned back to LAUGHTE.....

Back to business - Brexit 

Jan 13, 2019, 19:1201/13/19
07/30/14

Rizzo said:

Well thats because I can brag, now cant I! I took your fortress, not others, not another league, my forces were in on the attack. Yes I can brag,  If you had a brain you would see the screen shot is in response to Doomie and his picture and how precious the timing of his picture, as he was trapped just after posting it, but you just keep spamming the thread that clearly has nothing to do, with you or anarchy. Fire up that Stormfall Chronicles

Say Rizzo

Was it only KT that hit Anarchy fort?

You do know that 3 days of the PvP blizzard Tourney has gone and KT(precious troop syndrome league) is nowhere in sight.

Has KT gone so soft that they can only brag about a small victory in a beacon every now and then?

Up the tempo man.

Dont be so troop shy and stop talking a big game  and play one(well with all your alts maybe more than one).

Get out there and have some fun.

Jan 13, 2019, 23:0701/13/19
Jan 13, 2019, 23:26(edited)
05/30/14

Hello All,

I just read the post from Roftie.

I know from what other KT players are telling me there is no FUN left in KT.

The league is mainly run by a few players and the players I once knew, as I thought left the GAME.

If there are KT players left who want to PM where they should place their castles, I maybe able to help.

I would personally like to see some of these friends return to the game, but you need to be in a FUN league

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK and Dominus

KT - Rest in Peace 

Jan 14, 2019, 18:2001/14/19
05/10/16
Doomie obviously your recess reach arounds and lack of meds have touched your mind poor child
Jan 15, 2019, 07:4401/15/19
09/29/16
Jan 15, 2019, 17:2901/15/19
05/10/16
No moderators in this thread. They are loving this. I keep pushing they keep allowing it. 
Jan 16, 2019, 03:4501/16/19
06/27/15

DoomieUK said:

Hello All,

I was reading the posts from STICK IT and RAVEN, I can't stop laughing at YOU thats almost 8 posts between YOU  

So STICK IT - who are YOU and what league are YOU in??

Sorry RAVEN even the shortened name I never heard of YOU in KT.

As for the players here in Dominus, YES they are brilliant.

Its becoming a KT and Doomie war of words here 

But KT how events have you one?

See if you can bring yourselves to say more than Dominus

Its a NO briainer why I joined Dominus, in my opinion they are a better league then KT  

DoomieUK 

Doomie,

Can you not read?  My name is Stick It.  Have you been in the game long, or are you just a poser? You have to ask what league I'm in? You mean your police background doesn't transfer to the game by utilizing  very basic investigative skills in the game in determining what league I am in. Rest assured I am in the SIN coalition, not the RIP off coalition.  I'm in Destiny to save your itty bitty mind the brain power or lack thereof.  If I hurt your itty bitty feelings, sorry, NOT SORRY. I am NOT Rizzo or anyone but myself. You come here posing as many people. Just because you have a multiple personality disorder does NOT mean everyone else in the game does.  Take a good long look in the mirror and really examine yourself.How do you even live with yourself? Pathetic!
Jan 16, 2019, 15:5201/16/19
03/13/15

Seeing a trend here.  Enough Said!

Jan 17, 2019, 17:1401/17/19
10/11/16
Lots of drama in this thread. Personally, I think everyone is getting along just fine :)

Jan 17, 2019, 19:1601/17/19
Jan 17, 2019, 19:19(edited)
02/25/15
Jan 17, 2019, 19:2001/17/19
02/25/15
Group hug.....
Jan 18, 2019, 00:1701/18/19
Jan 18, 2019, 00:19(edited)
02/25/15

• Sad really......puppets.

Jan 18, 2019, 01:1101/18/19
05/30/14

Doomie,

Can you not read? My name is Stick It. Have you been in the game long, or are you just a poser? You have to ask what league I'm in? You mean your police background doesn't transfer to the game by utilizing very basic investigative skills in the game in determining what league I am in. Rest assured I am in the SIN coalition, not the RIP off coalition. I'm in Destiny to save your itty bitty mind the brain power or lack thereof. If I hurt your itty bitty feelings, sorry, NOT SORRY. I am NOT Rizzo or anyone but myself. You come here posing as many people. Just because you have a multiple personality disorder does NOT mean everyone else in the game does. Take a good long look in the mirror and really examine yourself.How do you even live with yourself? Pathetic!

Hello All,

I just read the above, very personal I thought 

STICK IT you sound like someone on benefits and don't work. I pity us who pay for your existence 

OR someone who has a criminal record and takes advantage of those with a normal life.

I guess you see people with an education as your enemy.

If you ever need a CV or character reference for a job, let me know

DoomieUK at Dominus

Jan 18, 2019, 02:0001/18/19
Jan 18, 2019, 02:02(edited)
06/17/14

Howdie Folk,

I guess I caught the benefit criminal 

hey crime dont pay  Another RIZZO alt I guess

JD - Dominus

Jan 18, 2019, 03:2701/18/19
Jan 18, 2019, 03:33(edited)
06/27/15

Judge Dread said:

Howdie Folk,

I guess I caught the benefit criminal 

hey crime dont pay  Another RIZZO alt I guess

JD - Dominus

Judge Dead in the Head , Doomie and whatever other personalities you have in your head. That doesn't make me look bad, you are the one seiging casltes almost 30 levels below you. That is a real BIG accomplishment. Guess you can't cut it with the  big boys so you hit smaller castles. You sound like the homeless one.Don't let him fool you Stormfall. He made his move on me hoping I was of the homosexual persuasion. 

http://prntscr.com/m8pnh9

http://prntscr.com/m8pnrc

Fellow warriors, watch out. His self-proclaimed, cop/judge occupation is to fulfill some S&M fantasy. Sounds like you are the one in need of a job and life. Proceed with caution soldiers. Wow.

Jan 18, 2019, 23:3401/18/19
05/30/14

roadstar Pitbull said:

Rizzo said:

http://prntscr.com/m63boq  speak of failures

Brexit (Doomie) needs a Go Fund Me page

Reduced to only a level 1 beacon Biaaat.ch

Oh wow!!! What a massive kill shot. Way to go KT!!

LMAO

Hello All,

I thought i'd show a proper FAIL 

OUCH!!

DoomieUK at Dominus

Jan 19, 2019, 05:2701/19/19
06/27/15

DoomieUK said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Rizzo said:

LMAO

Hello All,

OUCH!!

DoomieUK at Dominus

Alas, Doomie, you once AGAIN show Stormfall (and ALL League marshal's ) who NOT to trust  when you get sick of Dominus.   I see you are still not promoted. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why. Kudos to you Fray for seeing the BS and using Doomie as a laughing stock.  Use him until he is depleted of troops. It's clear his mental capacities are already depleted. It also shows on this screenshot he was rubbing elbows (and other things) with KTs enemy league while in KT. ( you had reinforcers there)  Leopards don't change their spots and neither will you.  The best thing you did for Rizzo and KT was leaving. Too bad it wasn't sooner.
Jan 20, 2019, 03:1801/20/19
Jan 20, 2019, 03:19(edited)
02/22/15

Cashier said:

• Sad really......puppets.

Sorry guys, the picture you are blaming Doomie about rubbing elbows with the enemy is a copy of a pic from the forum post KT afraid to fight. When I saw the post knocking Doomie about his loss I reminded him about the above so blame me but I am not going to let him be hung out in the forum without support.

If you have one of me losing troops you can also post it here, fair is fair.

Strange nobody mentioned the treachery needed to have the above information,,,,,,,,,

Which is worse, copying a pic from a public forum post or posting proof of having a spy in Dominus, which makes me wonder why do you need a spy in Dominus? We are harmless right.

Trust is earned, whether you come from a league we are fighting with or anywhere else, the above post proves that and guess what, it wasn't Doomie who posted that so until you remove your spies from every league they are in, it is my humble opinion you do not get to throw the word trust around. You promote deception then call foul if you think it has been done to you, sorry but you do not get to have it both ways. I am pretty sure KT has used information they got from Doomie in the past, it is part of the game so don't be calling him out about it now.

Let's keep it clean and fight on.....

Jan 20, 2019, 15:4801/20/19
07/30/14

Stick it said:

DoomieUK said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Rizzo said:

LMAO

Hello All,

OUCH!!

DoomieUK at Dominus

Alas, Doomie, you once AGAIN show Stormfall (and ALL League marshal's ) who NOT to trust  when you get sick of Dominus.   I see you are still not promoted. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why. Kudos to you Fray for seeing the BS and using Doomie as a laughing stock.  Use him until he is depleted of troops. It's clear his mental capacities are already depleted. It also shows on this screenshot he was rubbing elbows (and other things) with KTs enemy league while in KT. ( you had reinforcers there)  Leopards don't change their spots and neither will you.  The best thing you did for Rizzo and KT was leaving. Too bad it wasn't sooner.

Can you explain how "on this screenshot he was rubbing elbows (and other things) with KTs enemy league while in KT. ( you had reinforcers there)"

If the screenshot used came from someone else?

It's clear YOUR mental capacities are already depleted.

In the future think before you type.