The RIP coalition and the coming WAR - DoomieUK

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 5, 2019, 19:5401/05/19
Jan 5, 2019, 19:55(edited)
05/30/14

Hello All,

I respect what ConquerLegend has said, but I will continue to post in forums for all to see

Look back at this post, I didnt start any name calling. Just a war with the SIN colition.

Yes we lost our beacons and I applauded Rebels and Fellowship with their hits.

Then KT took over started saying thet did all the fighting.

Yes thats a great hit on Jerry, but Jerry is a very strong player and will recover.

Hey did you lagg Jerry and ask your VIP agent to replace your troops 

But like every success by KT there is as failure.

DoomieUK and RIP

Jan 5, 2019, 21:0501/05/19
Jan 5, 2019, 21:13(edited)
05/01/16

The thing here Doomie is that:

1.Did KT take one of your level 5 beacons

2.Did I ever made Jerry bad on a forum

3.You called Rizzo a clown in your little video you posted

4.Did you not said "i am proud to be KT, best league on the server"

5.Did you not say "Rizzo, i am so lucky to be here and have you as a marshal"

I can go on for days, but, lets all stop this nonsense and deal with it in the battleground, is that not why we play this game?

You can just answer yes or no

Jan 5, 2019, 21:2101/05/19
Jan 5, 2019, 21:34(edited)
05/30/14

Conquererlegend said:

The thing here Doomie is that:

1.Did KT take one of your level 5 beacons

2.Did I ever made Jerry bad on a forum

3.You called Rizzo a clown in your little video you posted

4.Did you not said "i am proud to be KT, best league on the server"

5.Did you not say "Rizzo, i am so lucky to be here and have you as a marshal"

I can go on for days, but, lets all stop this nonsense and deal with it in the battleground, is that not why we play this game?

Hi  ConquerLegend,

1. Remind me what Beacon Lvl 5  beacons you took....that was with out defence....show a KT SS??

2. I didn't say you made Jerry feel Bad.....Show me a evidence of me bad mouthing someone failing and me making it personal

3. Yes I called RIZZO aka PUDDLES...He thought we were the CLOWNS lol

4. Yes I said many times I was proud to be KT. But then I called CHANGE - I'm now proud to be Dominus

5. RIZZO is a good Marshall, I have never denied this. But The Fray I prefer as my Marshall, it just my choice.

I play and have FUN like everyone else. Plarium have given us this opportunity to POST good things about the league we are in. I make every opportunity to do this.

Let me ask you a question ConquerLegend.

1. Did KT ever ask me not to post SS of KT victories. If honest you know that answer.

Keep Smiling

DoomieUK from Dominus

I just love this video

Jan 5, 2019, 21:3601/05/19
05/01/16

Hi Doomie

Yes, KT took a beacon, defense or not, it was lvl 5, always we post good things of the league but not to say things to make others bad, that was and is the rule of KT, you know that, we don't even swear at player in our messages as you also know, I do still respect you and Dominus, every league have great players, we are all real people behind the screen and keyboard, I just feel if you change leagues just carry on and don't point fingers to others out of respect, KT was good for you and so for all of us, its a game and will stay a game, lets not make each other bad on forums, lets kill each other's troops rather, it's more fun, don't you agree. The Fray is a great player, so is Rizzo, let it be friend, this is not necessary, what do you say?

Jan 5, 2019, 21:5401/05/19
06/14/15

Doomie,

Have you ever considered an acting career?

Jan 5, 2019, 23:2401/05/19
07/06/17

Message OVER!

Message!

Dummy, i mean Doomie, are you smoking CRACK?  Lets make a few things clear.

Para A.  KT Command has had an eye on you for some time now  following your every move with every one of your alts.  I knew you were a traitor.  Wait, before you get all hyped up, ask your self this question. Did i leave one league and go to the enemy league?  The answer is yes.  No reply from you required.  Info on this will be kept as KT Intel and not shared in the forum. 

Para B. You told us your profession. (Profession withheld for now)  I cannot believe what you told me is true, however, i do believe it may involve some type of security work force perhaps in a mall or grocery store guarding crisps.  To be who you said your are, i would have expected a lot more professionalism, integrity and loyalty. None of which you possess.  

Does this look familiar?  

Teamwork skills and the ability to work independently. professionalism, honesty and trustworthiness sound judgement and a proper respect for confidentiality, ability to act with resolve, tolerance and restrain.

Prove me wrong. Please.  Prove me wrong and i will write an elaborate public apology.    I F N  hate posers!!!  Especially those who claim to serve and protect our towns,cities and countries by means of Policing, First Responders or Military.  Maybe you should PM me about this one. 

More to follow.

Message Continues!

Para C.  You will never (ever) decide what KT does in any fashion. ( Ref to your comment on  KT and a new Marshal -   Perhaps a change of Marshal I will let the KT members make this decision and have FUN again).   KT does not require a new Marshal. The one we have now is one of the best out there and if my memory serves me well, you have mentioned that when you were a KT member. He logs countless hours and spends a considerable amount of $ to benefit our league.  I have known and been friends with Rizzo for almost 18 years.  He has more leadership, integrity and loyalty then you will ever have.  His interests and leadership are 110% dedicated to the KT League and our Troops.  Which i may say adds up to thousands and thousands of dollars spent by all in KT.   Not to be trusted by just anyone, especially not someone like you!  Along with a great Marshal we also have some of the best Command and Troops and Allies around but i should not have to tell you that.  You know that or you wouldn't be trying to recruit them. 

Para D.  You were given a second chance at one point several months ago to return to KT and prove to KT Command that you were loyal and dedicated to KT.  Turns out not so much.  Not only were you not loyal to KT but not loyal to all our Allies. You jumped ship and became the enemy.  All good, your decision.  Now you get treated like the rest of our Enemies.  Im sure that is to be expected right?   Accept it.

Para E.  You can trash talk all you want, its part of the game.  Congrats on poking and waking up the bear, well in fact many bears.  I hope your new league( which i might add has been very quiet for the last several months until you showed up)  appreciates all the wonderful and special attention they will all be getting because of you. 

More to follow.

Message continues!

Para F.  This of course is all part of the game, trash talk, killing troops and taking down beacons etc.  Plarium i am sure, is just loving this.  Lots of troop revivals. $$$$$$$.  This game just became a little more interesting

Para G.  If you are wondering, yes i take this very seriously.  Our members spend lots of their hard earned money and the expect everyone in our league to have all the same qualities as i have mentioned above.  Sometimes really good spies make it thru the recruiting process but eventually they get figured out.  Protective measures are always in place so that KT members troops are never in danger due to a spy.  That is also part of the game.  Expensive game!!!!

Para H.  To close, i wish you and your new league (wait your not the Marshal).......i wish you and the league you are a member of, all the best in 2019.  You will need it!!!

“Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons”

Cant wait to see the reply to this although no reply required.  

Warning Oder to follow!

Message ends, 86 OUT!

Jan 5, 2019, 23:5401/05/19
05/30/14

Rich said:

Message OVER!

Message!

Para A.  KT Command has had an eye on you for some time now  following your every move with every one of your alts.  I knew you were a traitor.  Wait, before you get all hyped up, ask your self this question. Did i leave one league and go to the enemy league?  The answer is yes.  No reply from you required.  Info on this will be kept as KT Intel and not shared in the forum. 

Para B. You told us your profession. (Profession withheld for now)  I cannot believe what you told me is true, however, i do believe it may involve some type of security work force perhaps in a mall or grocery store guarding crisps.  To be who you said your are, i would have expected a lot more professionalism, integrity and loyalty. None of which you possess.  

Does this look familiar?  

Teamwork skills and the ability to work independently. professionalism, honesty and trustworthiness sound judgement and a proper respect for confidentiality, ability to act with resolve, tolerance and restrain.

Prove me wrong. Please.  Prove me wrong and i will write an elaborate public apology.    I F N  hate posers!!!  Especially those who claim to serve and protect our towns,cities and countries by means of Policing, First Responders or Military.  Maybe you should PM me about this one. 

More to follow.

Message Continues!

Para C.  You will never (ever) decide what KT does in any fashion. ( Ref to your comment on  KT and a new Marshal -   Perhaps a change of Marshal I will let the KT members make this decision and have FUN again).   KT does not require a new Marshal. The one we have now is one of the best out there and if my memory serves me well, you have mentioned that when you were a KT member. He logs countless hours and spends a considerable amount of $ to benefit our league.  I have known and been friends with Rizzo for almost 18 years.  He has more leadership, integrity and loyalty then you will ever have.  His interests and leadership are 110% dedicated to the KT League and our Troops.  Which i may say adds up to thousands and thousands of dollars spent by all in KT.   Not to be trusted by just anyone, especially not someone like you!  Along with a great Marshal we also have some of the best Command and Troops and Allies around but i should not have to tell you that.  You know that or you wouldn't be trying to recruit them. 

Para D.  You were given a second chance at one point several months ago to return to KT and prove to KT Command that you were loyal and dedicated to KT.  Turns out not so much.  Not only were you not loyal to KT but not loyal to all our Allies. You jumped ship and became the enemy.  All good, your decision.  Now you get treated like the rest of our Enemies.  Im sure that is to be expected right?   Accept it.

Para E.  You can trash talk all you want, its part of the game.  Congrats on poking and waking up the bear, well in fact many bears.  I hope your new league( which i might add has been very quiet for the last several months until you showed up)  appreciates all the wonderful and special attention they will all be getting because of you. 

More to follow.

Message continues!

Para F.  This of course is all part of the game, trash talk, killing troops and taking down beacons etc.  Plarium i am sure, is just loving this.  Lots of troop revivals. $$$$$$$.  This game just became a little more interesting

Para G.  If you are wondering, yes i take this very seriously.  Our members spend lots of their hard earned money and the expect everyone in our league to have all the same qualities as i have mentioned above.  Sometimes really good spies make it thru the recruiting process but eventually they get figured out.  Protective measures are always in place so that KT members troops are never in danger due to a spy.  That is also part of the game.  Expensive game!!!!

Para H.  To close, i wish you and your new league (wait your not the Marshal).......i wish you and the league you are a member of, all the best in 2019.  You will need it!!!

“Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons”

Warning Oder to follow!

Message ends, 86 OUT!

Hello Rich,

I dont see you on the forums much and I know you are a good friend to RIZZO.

There are alot of paragraphs in you speach.....BUT iit is a logical speach and I praise you for that.

We will continue to WAR with one and another and RIP will be involved 

I guess some feelings have been hurt and I don't mean this to be personal to individuals.

So RIZZO I apologise for calling you PUDDLES 

But the war will continue and Rich I wish you the best for 2019.

As usual Plarium benefits from these encounters and I dont see many comments from them on indiviuals bravery in this GAME

Keep up the good game play everyone.

DoomieUk and RIP

Jan 6, 2019, 00:0101/06/19
Jan 6, 2019, 00:11(edited)
07/06/17

Doomie,

Thats the best you got?

I just called you out and thats your response.  I think if that post was meant for me i would have some explaining to do.  We can keep it out of this forum.  PM me. Tell me i am wrong!!!

I hope this thread ends here!!!

Jan 6, 2019, 01:1601/06/19
05/30/14

Plarium Team the thread will continue.

There is lots more FUN to be seen.

This has just begun

JD
Jan 6, 2019, 02:1601/06/19
07/07/16
DoomieUK said:

Rizzo said:

Doomie post your screen shot s of any thing youve done for Dominus, lets start with a flag you took today, maybe defense losses, didnt see you ranked, what have you done but poke the bear and got bit. Ra Ra Ra

Marshalls words were perfect. 

Frey, Im sorry dude, you have lost it a bit here. I wish i had the time (so many alts to run) to break down the sniveling that has just occurred. Much credit for returning troops, but post your flag here and your hits also. Tower event didnt go to well either, so many grade 5's stunned?

Remember who started the thread

Hello All,

So what have you done RIZZO, let me think you just throw FBs.

Everyone in GAME has RIZZO thrown FBs at YOU?

Hang on RIZZO might have raided you with 120k Pikeman, I forgot Dominus killed them as TheFray kindly showed the SS.

RIZZO the game doesn't like a show off or a BIG head as you are now displaying.

You poked the BEAR and got bit, look back in the forums before you were at KT1 and I said that LOL

Then there are your ALTS. as I write your alt throws 100s of FBs at me. OMG I have weor protection on

Here are the SS, hey everyone does this look like a RIZZO action 

OMG there are pages of them of wasted FBs

RIP coalition this is the action of a CLOWN

RIZZO the CLOWN and I initially found this for DV but you deserve this song, because EVERYONE is laughing at you RIZZO.

I now know why I left KT.....ENJOY PUDDLES

Jan 6, 2019, 02:3301/06/19
07/07/16
I am glad to see that I made Dommies hate page. Doomie I have never meet you but I'm sure I haven't missed anything. I also see that you are all talk and a do nothing kind of guy. Not that I'm here to call you out or anything but you do know that this is a war game, Right? Apparently not. I would also like to tell you that your the only reason those beacons went down. Can you feel the love. I truly hope so. Enjoy your league page bashing that you do seem to enjoy, SIN coalition will be busy working together making our leagues stronger.
Jan 6, 2019, 02:4501/06/19
06/27/15

DoomieUK said:

Rich said:

Message OVER!

Message!

Does this look familiar?  

More to follow.

Message Continues!

More to follow.

Message continues!

Warning Oder to follow!

Message ends, 86 OUT!

Hello Rich,

I dont see you on the forums much and I know you are a good friend to RIZZO.

There are alot of paragraphs in you speach.....BUT iit is a logical speach and I praise you for that.

We will continue to WAR with one and another and RIP will be involved 

I guess some feelings have been hurt and I don't mean this to be personal to individuals.

So RIZZO I apologise for calling you PUDDLES 

But the war will continue and Rich I wish you the best for 2019.

As usual Plarium benefits from these encounters and I dont see many comments from them on indiviuals bravery in this GAME

Keep up the good game play everyone.

DoomieUk and RIP

Doomie

You must think highly of yourself if you think the SIN coalition or anyone else in this game cares what you say. You say feelings have been hurt but no one is crying at your loss and departure from this coalition. We THANK YOU for that.  I feel sorry for you because it seems you have an unhealthy need for excessive attention. Were you not loved enough as a child? I ask because you seem to be reverting to an infantile state. Name calling, joking at the expense of others. How old are you? 11?  7?  You need to grow up and get a life because this is the most pathetic display  for attention I have ever seen in my life.  

Jan 6, 2019, 05:5001/06/19
03/30/16
MODERATORS WHY WOULD ALLOW THIS THREAD TO CONTINUE?
Jan 6, 2019, 06:3501/06/19
Jan 6, 2019, 07:13(edited)
07/30/14

Conquererlegend said:

Hi Doomie

Yes, KT took a beacon, defense or not, it was lvl 5, always we post good things of the league but not to say things to make others bad, that was and is the rule of KT, you know that, we don't even swear at player in our messages as you also know, I do still respect you and Dominus, every league have great players, we are all real people behind the screen and keyboard, I just feel if you change leagues just carry on and don't point fingers to others out of respect, KT was good for you and so for all of us, its a game and will stay a game, lets not make each other bad on forums, lets kill each other's troops rather, it's more fun, don't you agree. The Fray is a great player, so is Rizzo, let it be friend, this is not necessary, what do you say?

Conquererlegend

Please tell us which lvl5 Dominus beacon KT took defended or not.

And please not a 1642 one a recent one.

Jan 6, 2019, 08:3601/06/19
02/22/15

KT did take 723 with 100k pikeman and killed my single unit there waiting to see what would happen. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that part Roftie.

you say Dominus has been quiet, from what I have seen we have won more tournaments lately than any other and every duel that I can remember (I had to put that in just in case) I didn't want a page written about a mistake.

We lost a few troops, lost a few beacons but thats all, people loose troops every day. Rebels lost a small percentage of their hammer but it was still a good amount of troops, Fellowship (well WW3 of fellowship) lost some troops and that's it. We have been at war with KT over a year now so you can blame this on Doomie if you like, I don't. I wasn't part of the events that started the war last November I believe and have never pushed the war agenda. I had a few chats with Rizzo and they were always polite and friendly even though we represent the other side, I believe we both asked our leagues to play the game but tried not to escalate the war.

If a war is going to start over a comment in the forum which will cause this kind of troop loss then I do not think a single comment is the root of the war so stop blaming Doomie. there have been many such comments on the forums without a "war" so a few people had an ax to grind and this was the excuse plain and simple. Other than the Oracle on here I haven't seen one person cause so much commotion lol  

Rich, I think you are assault am I correct? I appreciate the good luck wishes but they will not be necessary. Everyone knows beacons are the weak link in the game and you all seized the opportunity to be victorious in that moment. I have no ill will about losing the beacons, part of the game.

I think it was mentioned and I know I have mentioned it, this have given us a new sense of purpose, added some spark to the game which was much needed. 

We do not have any weak links left to exploit now we are free from beacons so there will be no easy victories, there is no unlimited force limit structure that can be hit by Rebels very large hammer. We welcome the challenge ahead, I know I do. Maybe we can do something besides just clicking champions, clicking stoneheart BG, searching for something to do besides just click. I found something to do tonight, played a little beacon pong with Assault and The Dark Knight and a polite chat which was a nice change before I got back to clicking my champions, I had neglected my beacon champion since he used to be about useless but it looks like they may have a purpose again if the beacon game comes back so back to clicking I go.

I have heard a few people mention poking the bear but you are not the only bear ;)

Jan 7, 2019, 01:1501/07/19
05/30/14

eviltwin said:

I am glad to see that I made Dommies hate page. Doomie I have never meet you but I'm sure I haven't missed anything. I also see that you are all talk and a do nothing kind of guy. Not that I'm here to call you out or anything but you do know that this is a war game, Right? Apparently not. I would also like to tell you that your the only reason those beacons went down. Can you feel the love. I truly hope so. Enjoy your league page bashing that you do seem to enjoy, SIN coalition will be busy working together making our leagues stronger.

I left because of players like YOU in KT

YOU pretend to be KT, but real KT peeps know your not.

What league did you hop from when they needed your help. 

Yes and I didn't see ot hear you at KT. Perhaps because you did nothing there. 

If KT fail, I bet you'll be the first one to leave them

True KT. EVILTWIN - Not LOL

So DAMIEN and STICK IT with 3 posts between them, RIZZO alts I betl 

But close the thread, they shout - Are they embarrassed by their failures 

Dominus and RIP keep up the good work - KT are losing the WAR.

Hey Dominus and RIP players, heres a perfect song for us

DoomieUK and RIP

Jan 7, 2019, 01:3401/07/19
05/10/16

Confucius say… egghead is what Mrs. Dumpty gives Humpty.

Jan 7, 2019, 02:2801/07/19
05/30/14

Rizzo said:

Confucius say… egghead is what Mrs. Dumpty gives Humpty.

Did I miss something.....Just RIZZO.......YAWN!!

Jan 7, 2019, 03:0801/07/19
09/12/16

Is this the end of KT  and their level 1 beacons  

Brexit and the EMPS league 
Jan 7, 2019, 07:0901/07/19
08/20/14

http://prntscr.com/m3ydgm   it is very liberating to be able to recall all beacons at once again.

Rizzo spend less time worrying about Dominus winning events and work on your own.  KT 0-3 so far in the current duel is plain embarrassing.