All Categories

The RIP coalition and the coming WAR - DoomieUK

The RIP coalition and the coming WAR - DoomieUK

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 3, 2019, 15:5801/03/19
02/22/15

LOL, with all the clicks those alts get tough.

Did I miss my assigned homework from KT or something, was I supposed to be hitting something and posting it?

I have made no boasts, haven't said "told ya so" or "you asked for it" so no need for me to show any screen shots but I will try to accommodate your request.

In regards to events, do you really want to compare events Dominus has won vs events KT has won or are we just talking about two events above, you may want to put this one down and back away slowly.....

I am pretty confident in saying I think the whole server is well aware of the scorecard on that one and it wouldn't even be close.

Here is my flag, I have included the coords so it is easy to find (I certainly don't want you to loose it ) I sure hope this is what you meant when you asked me to show you my flag.

"I told you so" (here is proof below) I haven't lost it, I know exactly where it is and have posted request screen shot.  Next .....

Can we stop now with comments on individuals and get back to league stuff

Jan 3, 2019, 22:1501/03/19
07/30/14

Judge Dread said:

Hey whats going on here

Dominus lvl 5 beacon.

RIP 

Is that a Dominus beacon leveled in KT territory ??

Looks like Dominus straight up challenged KT and slapped them in the face by leveling a beacon next to Kt's beacon.

All Rizzo sent was 100 Assasins

Maybe Rebels weren't online to hit it for him AGAIN.

Jan 3, 2019, 22:5601/03/19
Jan 3, 2019, 22:57(edited)
05/10/16

Whats next?  the rest of the Clown Car posse   aka"Dutch" ? 

Jan 3, 2019, 22:5901/03/19
05/10/16
Yawn
Jan 4, 2019, 00:2601/04/19
Jan 4, 2019, 00:38(edited)
10/11/16

Hi,

I am relatively new here, so I do not want to seem out of line or disrespectfull.

But, I did see a KT player make a post asking what The Fray has been up to lately. And as such, I thought I would point out:

After the KT Marshall attempted to clobber me the other day, The Fray did boost in his DEFF and managed to destroy an outstanding 96 % of the OFF from the KT Marshall`s  Grant Stroker Alt`s rage attack. Which, admittedly, is a very impressive piece of game play there.

That would be an example of TheFray  '  taking the KT  Marshall to school.'

The fact that DoomieUK felt the need to post that on the Forums - and highlight the KT Marshall`s mistake, well...that just has to hurt.

And the Beacon thing...I saw no KT involvment in that. Not clear why KT  would take credit for someone else`s work...

No offence intended, I am just saying.....because people were asking. 

Jan 4, 2019, 01:1001/04/19
Jan 4, 2019, 01:23(edited)
05/30/14

Rizzo said:

Doomie post your screen shot s of any thing youve done for Dominus, lets start with a flag you took today, maybe defense losses, didnt see you ranked, what have you done but poke the bear and got bit. Ra Ra Ra

Marshalls words were perfect. 

Frey, Im sorry dude, you have lost it a bit here. I wish i had the time (so many alts to run) to break down the sniveling that has just occurred. Much credit for returning troops, but post your flag here and your hits also. Tower event didnt go to well either, so many grade 5's stunned?

Remember who started the thread

Hello All,

So what have you done RIZZO, let me think you just throw FBs.

Everyone in GAME has RIZZO thrown FBs at YOU?

Hang on RIZZO might have raided you with 120k Pikeman, I forgot Dominus killed them as TheFray kindly showed the SS.

RIZZO the game doesn't like a show off or a BIG head as you are now displaying.

You poked the BEAR and got bit, look back in the forums before you were at KT1 and I said that LOL

Then there are your ALTS. as I write your alt throws 100s of FBs at me. OMG I have weor protection on

Here are the SS, hey everyone does this look like a RIZZO action 

OMG there are pages of them of wasted FBs

RIP coalition this is the action of a CLOWN

RIZZO the CLOWN and I initially found this for DV but you deserve this song, because EVERYONE is laughing at you RIZZO.

I now know why I left KT.....ENJOY PUDDLES

Jan 4, 2019, 06:1001/04/19
07/30/14

Rizzo said:

Hey Mr Big Mouth Big Talk FB throwing Wussy CLOWN.

You keep asking for others to prove what they did with screen shots, why not man up and show all a screen shot of YOU taking down a lvl5 beacon.

All you do is Talk trash throw FB's and ride the rebel wave.

Get a backbone and do something for yourself, or is that to big of an ask?

FYI: I will be gone for the weekend so feel free to send 10x10pack FB's then a raid on an afk castle so you at least have something to crow about!
Jan 4, 2019, 13:5701/04/19
03/18/14
BamBam said:

Rizzo said:

Hey Mr Big Mouth Big Talk FB throwing Wussy CLOWN.

You keep asking for others to prove what they did with screen shots, why not man up and show all a screen shot of YOU taking down a lvl5 beacon.

All you do is Talk trash throw FB's and ride the rebel wave.

Get a backbone and do something for yourself, or is that to big of an ask?

FYI: I will be gone for the weekend so feel free to send 10x10pack FB's then a raid on an afk castle so you at least have something to crow about!

Jan 4, 2019, 14:1401/04/19
03/18/14

Very interesting and you are someone of importance or just another farm.  Maybe DoomieUK can show you how to be a good soldier and attack lower levels maybe attack a beacon or fortress or not..... it is  kind of funny the only RIP coalition members posting in this thread are a few Dominus players.  I do understand your anguish on the losses you have suffered and you have our condolences for the fallen.  Now then where did that level 5 beacon go in KT Territory? I do believe  a SIN Coalition League owns it now. So please gather your minions and do your worst believe me we do know how to play the WAR GAME  and please do not have precious troops syndrome.  

THEDARKKNIGHT
Jan 4, 2019, 15:5101/04/19
02/22/15

TheDarkKnight said:

Very interesting and you are someone of importance or just another farm.  Maybe DoomieUK can show you how to be a good soldier and attack lower levels maybe attack a beacon or fortress or not..... it is  kind of funny the only RIP coalition members posting in this thread are a few Dominus players.  I do understand your anguish on the losses you have suffered and you have our condolences for the fallen.  Now then where did that level 5 beacon go in KT Territory? I do believe  a SIN Coalition League owns it now. So please gather your minions and do your worst believe me we do know how to play the WAR GAME  and please do not have precious troops syndrome.  

THEDARKKNIGHT

And it is the KT players who have shown in the thread Dark Knight.

You seem to have missed the point, nobody has complained about lost troops, I know KT hasn't and didn't need to because they didn't lose any when Rebels and Fellowship hit the beacons.  

This is three pages of mostly non involved players taking credit for a battle they weren't even in.

We trapped Grant killed 99% of his 25k Wyvern (yes both sides have done this)

Doomie decided to liven things up with a little trash talk

KT got together with Rebels and Fellowship and you all devised a plan to hip RIP, Dominus was first.

Fellowship and Rebels hit two of our beacons, strange I thought there were three leagues in this plan huh oh well I forget s h i t I'm old.

I came on explained sequence of events, said good job to those involved. 

Thats it, 3 pages done in one reply

Jan 4, 2019, 16:3401/04/19
06/17/14

TheDarkKnight said:

THEDARKKNIGHT

Hey All, 

DoomieUK if the above KT members are your friends. What are your enemy's like LOL

My advice ditch KT as friends.

Its obvious they are PUDDLES alts

So many wasted Fbs from KT friends. Allys/Friends of KT dont fall out with them, otherwise you know what to expect 

JD

Jan 4, 2019, 20:2901/04/19
06/17/14

Hello Folk.

OMG another one bites the dust 

Enjoy

JD

Jan 4, 2019, 21:0501/04/19
Jan 4, 2019, 21:33(edited)
05/18/15
Judge Dread said:

Hello Folk.

Enjoy

JD

Judge Dred  (AKA DOOMIE),  if you think that is biting the dust, I find that funny given I throw more than that in BGs. That's a small droplet of troops. :)  Your alt got lucky because as all of Plarium knows , the game froze, so I couldn't cancel it. All is good though, because my VIP rep is reimbursing me for my troops since it's the games fault for repeated lag and rebooting. No wonder more haven't left the game because of game fails.  Enjoy your screenshot if it makes you feel good.  Best watch your fort and your "friends" I personally wouldn't keep my troops in that fort if I were you. You seem bored waiting for screenshots that aren't even signficant.  lol  Happy gaming if you can manage that over there   :D  
Jan 5, 2019, 00:1001/05/19
05/30/14

Nezzo Zenais said:

Judge Dread said:

Hello Folk.

Enjoy

JD

Judge Dred  (AKA DOOMIE),  if you think that is biting the dust, I find that funny given I throw more than that in BGs. That's a small droplet of troops. :)  Your alt got lucky because as all of Plarium knows , the game froze, so I couldn't cancel it. All is good though, because my VIP rep is reimbursing me for my troops since it's the games fault for repeated lag and rebooting. No wonder more haven't left the game because of game fails.  Enjoy your screenshot if it makes you feel good.  Best watch your fort and your "friends" I personally wouldn't keep my troops in that fort if I were you. You seem bored waiting for screenshots that aren't even signficant.  lol  Happy gaming if you can manage that over there   :D  

Hello All,

Surely that's unfair when your VIP agent returns dead troops because your computer froze and lagg.

We all have that problem in this GAME. Everyone complain to Plarium DEV's as stated by Nezzo and get your troops back.

Well apparently KT get them back LOL

Well I came on to thank the RIP coalition with the KT beacons...Thanks ladies and Gents of the EMPS league

Come on RIP coalition do your bit and take those KT lvl 1 beacons.

Give me the SS and I get them recorded here

DoomieUK and RIP

Jan 5, 2019, 00:3001/05/19
05/30/14

TheDarkKnight said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

for Our Dominus friends

TDK

Hello all,

I dont know whether to be unhappy now about leaving KT.

If I knew KT were this unhappy, I would do the decent thing and ask Dominus and RIP to leave KT alone.

But I guess PUDDLES has made them unhappy - Perhaps a change of Marshall

I will let the KT members make this decision and have FUN again

DoomieUK and RIP

Jan 5, 2019, 01:2601/05/19
Jan 5, 2019, 01:40(edited)
06/27/15

DoomieUK said:

TheDarkKnight said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

for Our Dominus friends

TDK

Hello all,

I dont know whether to be unhappy now about leaving KT.

If I knew KT were this unhappy, I would do the decent thing and ask Dominus and RIP to leave KT alone.

But I guess PUDDLES has made them unhappy - Perhaps a change of Marshall

I will let the KT members make this decision and have FUN again

DoomieUK and RIP

From what I hear things have been thousand times better since you left. You must have been the problem and leaving was a solution for KT and Dominus' demise.         https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6ZtjJjOR8JHa2OME/giphy.gif

Jan 5, 2019, 09:1501/05/19
07/30/14

TheDarkKnight said:

THEDARKKNIGHT

Hey Mr self Importance.  Maybe Rizzo can show you how to try and take Credit for what others does.

Tell me was it KT with their "precious troops syndrome" that took that beacon down or was it left to others....AGAIN.

No one likes a hypocrite so please try harder.  
Jan 5, 2019, 12:5701/05/19
05/01/16

Good day fellow players

I am not here to make people bad, Dominus, its a war game, you want to post screenshots, so can I, November 2017, a Jerry fail, what happened, just smart play in a game, I did not go to every forum and made Jerry bad, we both laughed at it, that is what its about, just fun, I lost my offense a couple of times and so did many of us, Doomie, why can you buy FB's, to put them in a box, NO, its to use them, for what you did to KT was very embarrassing, I looked up to you but looked up to you as a captain, you still replied to me the day I got the post and you said, "well deserved", I did not mind you going to Dominus but what you doing now is not a friend of KT, we don't insult you, we don't call you names, just have fun and play a war game, like the Fray said to me, play smart, lets keep the fighting for the battlefield, not the forums. Happy hunting all.
Jan 5, 2019, 14:5601/05/19
07/30/14
Conquererlegend said:

Good day fellow players

I am not here to make people bad, Dominus, its a war game, you want to post screenshots, so can I, November 2017, a Jerry fail, what happened, just smart play in a game, I did not go to every forum and made Jerry bad, we both laughed at it, that is what its about, just fun, I lost my offense a couple of times and so did many of us, Doomie, why can you buy FB's, to put them in a box, NO, its to use them, for what you did to KT was very embarrassing, I looked up to you but looked up to you as a captain, you still replied to me the day I got the post and you said, "well deserved", I did not mind you going to Dominus but what you doing now is not a friend of KT, we don't insult you, we don't call you names, just have fun and play a war game, like the Fray said to me, play smart, lets keep the fighting for the battlefield, not the forums. Happy hunting all.
Respect dude