Jan 1, 2019, 22:4001/01/19
07/19/14
LOL Marshall
Jan 2, 2019, 00:3901/02/19
Jan 2, 2019, 00:45(edited)
05/18/15

TheFray said:

Nezzo Zenais said:

Moral of the story folks, be careful what you wish for... you might get it.  Dominus wanted war...well, they got it. Happy New Year all.

I thought we had been at war for over a year, I know the game has lag when typing in chat but damn it never takes a year to show up there, these forums must have really bad lag. 

Nezzo, did I miss you hitting our beacons, I do have the no report for zero units lost at beacon checked so please post your screen shot of your beacon hit for all to see.

Why is it only KT here (is this where their hammer hit instead of our beacons, that would explain why it took so long) and not the people who actually took the defended beacons, Rebels and World War 3. Are you taking credit for them losing troops hitting us, shame on you :)

Fray, how nice to see you are still alive and kicking. Was wondering whether the buzz of your demise was fabricated.. refreshing to see you made an appearance, assuming it's you and not someone else. Happy New Year .  And Fray, Yes, we have been in war for over a year, but apparently the start of the post from your new member, suggests that it has been revived once again. :)  And don't worry, I will be hitting whatever is necessary. Never did I once take credit for any of that. Please reread my statement and don't put words in my mouth.I would have hit had I been on, but being New Year's, I have family I was seeing the New Year in with.. However, had I been notified, I would have made a visit to your beacons and brought along some New Year's bubbly. :)   Really looking forward to beacon revivals.. that is where I thrive. Best of luck to you. 

Jan 2, 2019, 02:0801/02/19
02/22/15

Jenny KT said:

Mister THEFRAY may we see your attack screenshots against SIN coalition?

All I see here is  R.I.P. Dominus beacons
Jenny, 
When I come on here to boast instead of simply reply I will make sure I do, sorry you do not see the other half of the screen shot from Grants visit but if they weren't hidden you would see my defense waving. Appreciate you pointing that out.

Jan 2, 2019, 02:1601/02/19
Jan 2, 2019, 02:17(edited)
05/30/14

marshall said:

Doomie, for the few short weeks that you have gone to Dominus, TheFray is the best Marshal ever since he sent your troops home? WOW!  I have never seen more ki$$ a$$. Don't get me wrong, I respect TheFray, but for you to spout off like you did and now having your hat handed to you, you back pedal with exception to giving Rebels their credit.  (Which they deserve)  You are the best good luck charm for the SIN coalition since you joined RIP.  Good luck with your new found friends. Happy gaming ;-)

Hello All,

We have spoke many times in TS have we not Marshall.

I understand perhaps why you posted the above, BUT we both have had the finger pointed at.

Its not FUN when you are falsely accused of stuff.

You went to Fellowship and I went to Dominus

You now are having FUN at Fellowship and I am having FUN at Dominus

The reason WE both made changes speaks volumes and I won't go into that

Alot of good people have left KT or handed over their accounts.

If I am a good luck charm for the SIN coalition at least I kicked them into action. But as stated well done WW3 and Rebels guys

But the silly words said from kids...WOW...I didnt expect anything different from KT

Marshall I wish you all the best in the game friend and that applies to Nezzo as well 

DoomieUK and  RIP

Jan 2, 2019, 02:2901/02/19
02/22/15

Nezzo Zenais said:

TheFray said:

Nezzo Zenais said:

Moral of the story folks, be careful what you wish for... you might get it.  Dominus wanted war...well, they got it. Happy New Year all.

I thought we had been at war for over a year, I know the game has lag when typing in chat but damn it never takes a year to show up there, these forums must have really bad lag. 

Nezzo, did I miss you hitting our beacons, I do have the no report for zero units lost at beacon checked so please post your screen shot of your beacon hit for all to see.

Why is it only KT here (is this where their hammer hit instead of our beacons, that would explain why it took so long) and not the people who actually took the defended beacons, Rebels and World War 3. Are you taking credit for them losing troops hitting us, shame on you :)

Fray, how nice to see you are still alive and kicking. Was wondering whether the buzz of your demise was fabricated.. refreshing to see you made an appearance, assuming it's you and not someone else. Happy New Year .  And Fray, Yes, we have been in war for over a year, but apparently the start of the post from your new member, suggests that it has been revived once again. :)  And don't worry, I will be hitting whatever is necessary. Never did I once take credit for any of that. Please reread my statement and don't put words in my mouth.I would have hit had I been on, but being New Year's, I have family I was seeing the New Year in with.. However, had I been notified, I would have made a visit to your beacons and brought along some New Year's bubbly. :)   Really looking forward to beacon revivals.. that is where I thrive. Best of luck to you. 

Nezzo, 

It is me, I have been in demise since the day of my birth it is simply accelerated as I age ;)

We can talk about the time I was FB from your castle if that helps verify my identity. 

As far as the new member reviving something, like this it is simply words in a forum. I do find it quite interesting that this "new" member has caused so much commotion, seems like a sore subject for some. 

All part of the game, minimal losses incurred by most and you gave something the members can unite over even more so than we always are. A little spark is back in the game so for the we salute you.
Jan 2, 2019, 02:3301/02/19
Jan 13, 2019, 23:25(edited)
05/30/14

Hey Plarium DEVS,

The GAME died along time for most players.

With just a few tweaks and a balanced GAME, many more players will have FUN again.

Its not personal its just a GAME

So the Drama continues

Come on RIP 

DoomieUK and RIP

Jan 2, 2019, 02:5301/02/19
02/22/15

djmoody said:

Got to love the trash talking in Leagues section so it's great there is at least something to talk about.

Looks like a great trap on KT. I don't for the life of me know why ppl bother attacking castles with their entirre armies but they seem to do so quite reguarly (on all sides).

Fray's post seems to be full of tears, which is quite amusing. Caling out a coalition war and then get upset when a coalition hits you is a bit childish. And it's not a great comeback to watch your beacons go up in smoke and then call people out for "not doing it quickly enough"..

But going on about force limits is just hypocracy I am afraid.

You are part of a small group of coining based leagues that decided to vote for their own self interest above the good of the game just because you still wanted your stupid dumb coined offences to be able to continue wiping smaller leagues out of the game.

It used to be Plarium that was killing the games out of greed. Now it's the players out of pure selfishness.

You guys threw all efforts to make the game better back in our faces. So you simply don't have the right to talk to talk about game balance and mechanics changes (as if you care about making the game better, and not simply trying to influence things for the benefit of your own league, even if that kills the game in the long run).

Hey DJ,

The man who always speaks of facts.

Fact 1 - Never called out a coalition war, never had an argument with any of the involved which you aren't one of the involved unless it is on the forum.

Fact 2 - Not upset, just laid out the sequence of events and said well done, I guess you were just making an A$$umption for yourself or is ot of yourself.

Fact 3 - If you read the post on the beacon force limit my vote was "none of the above" but yes you are afraid, you the one who wants troops removed from the game to the infirmary so you can use your "coined" offense again like when you were one of the biggest in the game, strange you never were concerned with force limit then when you would use your multiple accounts to do a league strike, I am not as smart as you but is that what they call irony.

Why don't you actually do what you have been complaining about for over 2 years and leave the game, it will be a better place without you. Find a new group of people to look down your nose at, I was sick of it when I left KoK and yes you are the reason I did, between your indignant attitude and constant complaining about quitting you sucked the life out of the room. So do it already just QUIT
Jan 2, 2019, 04:2101/02/19
01/11/15
Image result for my butt hurts
Jan 2, 2019, 05:1901/02/19
02/22/15
Dude, wrong forum. Not sure what you put up there to hurt it but I would suggest not doing it anymore.
Jan 2, 2019, 10:5401/02/19
Jan 2, 2019, 11:01(edited)
05/30/14

Hello All,

Hey I am the perpetrator in calling this WAR between the SIN coalition and RIP

DJMoody - Come on friend this little amusement between both sides and highlighting it here, it cant be bad for the game right?

I think personally that all involved here has done their part to make a dull GAME, somewhat interesting.

It woke me up with what happened to the Dominus Beacons.

Of course we lost this battle on the beacons, but we will WIN the WAR

I know I have enjoyed this GAME the last few  weeks, I hope many others have as well. It beats just mindless clicking LOL

When Plarium Devs make the changes SOON I hope, we will have the beacons again

From Marshall post - I guess what I meant was that TheFray has given me licence to ENJOY this GAME. So thank you TheFray.

As said it nothing personal so enjoy the GAME. 

Gary KT1, thank you kindly for your PM. I removed my part, just kids at heart WE all are

Come on RIP lets have the last laugh and win this WAR:-)

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK from Dominous

Jan 2, 2019, 12:0601/02/19
06/04/16

DoomieUK said:

marshall said:

Doomie, for the few short weeks that you have gone to Dominus, TheFray is the best Marshal ever since he sent your troops home? WOW!  I have never seen more ki$$ a$$. Don't get me wrong, I respect TheFray, but for you to spout off like you did and now having your hat handed to you, you back pedal with exception to giving Rebels their credit.  (Which they deserve)  You are the best good luck charm for the SIN coalition since you joined RIP.  Good luck with your new found friends. Happy gaming ;-)

Hello All,

I understand perhaps why you posted the above, BUT we both have had the finger pointed at.

If I am a good luck charm for the SIN coalition at least I kicked them into action. But as stated well done WW3 and Rebels guys

But the silly words said from kids...WOW...I didnt expect anything different from KT

Marshall I wish you all the best in the game friend and that applies to Nezzo as well 

DoomieUK and  RIP

Yes Doomie, I do remember our convo in TS since it was just recently. 

We both agreed that KT was our FRIEND which makes you a liar.
I went to an ally and you not only went to the enemy but started mouthing off about KT trying to impress upon your new "friends" how valuable you are. 

It won't take long for them to see your true worth.

The only thing I agree with is that this has put a spark back into the game, 

but your word means nothing to me now. 

So let the games begin anew. 

Sin will prevail no doubt.

Jan 2, 2019, 14:0701/02/19
Jan 2, 2019, 14:11(edited)
05/30/14

marshall said:

DoomieUK said:

marshall said:

Hello All,

DoomieUK and  RIP

I went to an ally and you not only went to the enemy but started mouthing off about KT trying to impress upon your new "friends" how valuable you are. 

Hello All,

I read this and thought Marshall has left the game

KT is a friend, I kept in touch with alot of them. But some are childish and call me a traitor.Mainly Rizzo alts I guess.

Doomie bad mouthing KT - The real Marshall knows I wouldnt do this. Ask anyone at Dominus if i have bad mouthed KT.

A Liar, I was challenged by KT because Marshall said I had an alt in the Balken Knights league. What a load of BS. Ask Rizzo, because I spoke to him about this when the real Marshal was flirting in that league.

Its a shame the real Marshall is not playing anymore, another bought account I guess by KT.

I guess what TheFray said thats the BIG issue with KT and management. Which was KT's Loss and Dominus gain.

Play the pixels whoever you are and dont presume what the real Marshal would say here 

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK and RIP

Jan 2, 2019, 15:2301/02/19
02/22/15
This must be the Rizzo influence factor.
Jan 2, 2019, 22:1701/02/19
07/17/15

TheFray said:

Jenny KT said:

Mister THEFRAY may we see your attack screenshots against SIN coalition?

All I see here is  R.I.P. Dominus beacons
Jenny, 
When I come on here to boast instead of simply reply I will make sure I do, sorry you do not see the other half of the screen shot from Grants visit but if they weren't hidden you would see my defense waving. Appreciate you pointing that out.

Mister THEFRAY, you didn't see my whole question, I ask for a Attack Screenshot, not a trap screenshot.

I hope this war will not end with falling of your beacons in less then 24 hours after war was declared.

Jan 3, 2019, 00:5401/03/19
06/17/14

Hey whats going on here

Dominus lvl 5 beacon.

RIP 
Jan 3, 2019, 03:0601/03/19
Jan 3, 2019, 03:59(edited)
02/22/15

djmoody said:

TheFray said:

Fact 1 - Never called out a coalition war

You see no sense of irongy saying that in a post entitled "The RIP coalition and the coming WAR - DoomieUK".

You might want to re-read the first post in the thread. If you don't agree with the post then you need to get a grip on your members not make out I am a liar and it "never happened".

Again just the facts.

Truth is I never did, not sure where the liar part comes in, not sure if you are saying I called you one or if you are calling me one. English was never a good subject for me but I can't make sense of what you wrote. so I will stick with the truth and never called out a war.

Whether I agree with what Doomie wrote or not we have been at war with KT ever since the previous marshal hit KT's beacons. You do remember what it was like when you were at war with KT correct? Even though the beacon hits stopped the "war" was never really called off I think people just got bored with it and then all of a sudden you are allies. We were in the not hitting beacons stage of our war with KT and when I spoke with Rizzo he mentioned he didn't want to hit beacons even though he could in hopes of the game healing. Now before anyone of you not involved forum trolls pipe in and say Fray just called Rizzo a liar I will say this. I am NOT saying Rizzo lied when he said that, I am simply sharing a conversation I had with him and in that moment in time, that was the mindset he was in, obviously his mindset changed and I in no way feel he mislead me then hit our beacons, tempers flare, beacons go down, that is as it has always been in Stormfall and why this war began in the first place. I am not upset, I will do what I can to destroy as many of KT troops that I can and take their level one beacons repeatedly for the gamesmanship of it but not because I am upset they hit our beacons.

Those are the facts.

Now I know you like to be all controlling and point out any possible error you can find but I do not need to get a grip on a player for speaking his mind mentioning something that is already ongoing to add entertainment and life to this game which is needed and you still won't leave even though you can't find one good word to say about it EVER !!!

What is it that keeps you here, is it the enjoyment you get telling everyone you do not enjoy it or is it so you can point out every possible flaw you can find to prove your intelligence which was never in question and just to be clear again I am saying I agree that you are smart.

So do the smart thing and save yourself the aggravation of not enjoying this game and us the aggravation of listening to you not enjoying this game for the last two years and move the .... on.

Jan 3, 2019, 07:5701/03/19
06/04/16

DoomieUK said:

marshall said:

DoomieUK said:

marshall said:

Hello All,

DoomieUK and  RIP

Hello All,

I read this and thought Marshall has left the game

KT is a friend, I kept in touch with alot of them. But some are childish and call me a traitor.Mainly Rizzo alts I guess.

Doomie bad mouthing KT - The real Marshall knows I wouldnt do this. Ask anyone at Dominus if i have bad mouthed KT.

A Liar, I was challenged by KT because Marshall said I had an alt in the Balken Knights league. What a load of BS. Ask Rizzo, because I spoke to him about this when the real Marshal was flirting in that league.

Its a shame the real Marshall is not playing anymore, another bought account I guess by KT.

I guess what TheFray said thats the BIG issue with KT and management. Which was KT's Loss and Dominus gain.

Play the pixels whoever you are and dont presume what the real Marshal would say here 

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK and RIP

Believe it or not, it is me.

You say your a friend of KT because you have a few friends left there. I am speaking of KT as a whole.

When you bad mouth Rizzo, the Marshal who essentially represents the entire league, that in itself is NOT being a friend to KT.

You have been acting like a foolish cheerleader for Dominus rooting AGAINST KT. 

Does that sound like a friend of KT? 

I can't make it any more clear than that.

I do apologize for calling you a name on a public forum. My emotions got the better of me.

I can't respond to the rest of the crap/BS  you brought up because it would take forever to explain, is very old, not relevant and this is not the place.

So enough words. Sides have been chosen. Lets get down to business.

I will not be replying any further to this drama link.

Good luck gaming.

The REAL MARSHALL

Jan 3, 2019, 09:1701/03/19
01/11/15
Will the REAL MARSHAL please stand up? lol
Jan 3, 2019, 13:3101/03/19
Jan 3, 2019, 13:32(edited)
05/10/16

Doomie post your screen shot s of any thing youve done for Dominus, lets start with a flag you took today, maybe defense losses, didnt see you ranked, what have you done but poke the bear and got bit. Ra Ra Ra

Marshalls words were perfect. 

Frey, Im sorry dude, you have lost it a bit here. I wish i had the time (so many alts to run) to break down the sniveling that has just occurred. Much credit for returning troops, but post your flag here and your hits also. Tower event didnt go to well either, so many grade 5's stunned?

Remember who started the thread