The RIP coalition and the coming WAR - DoomieUK

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 31, 2018, 00:1112/31/18
05/30/14

Hello RIP coalition,

Yes it has begun the WAR against the KT league.

Everyone in RIP - I want you to take part to destroy those who want to destroy us.

So far I have seen great unity in the RIP coalition

We all have an agenda in different leagues, BUT we fight as ONE

Please visit us in the Dominus TS

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 31, 2018, 01:4712/31/18
Dec 31, 2018, 01:51(edited)
05/30/14

Hello RIP coalition,

It has happened and the story begins to be told

So the BRAVE Slhgranton member from Dominus with the support of the TEAM here

Slhgranton has 100s of FBs sent to him by KT

And more FBs

Yes so many FBs

The BRAVE Slhgranton battles to replenish his spirit troops, keeping the Dominus team defence safe

But then the RAID by Grant Stoker from KT.

What an EPIC fail RAID

I call upon the the RIP coalition as in the video 

WE ARE not AFRAID

We will WIN this WAR

Happy gaming 

DoomieUK and Dominus colleagues

Jan 1, 2019, 02:4101/01/19
Jan 1, 2019, 04:15(edited)
05/10/16

Doomie you asked for it 
Jan 1, 2019, 03:2501/01/19
05/18/15
Moral of the story folks, be careful what you wish for... you might get it.  Dominus wanted war...well, they got it. Happy New Year all.
Jan 1, 2019, 04:3201/01/19
Jan 1, 2019, 04:34(edited)
05/10/16
Maybe a 10K force limit Doomie lol  
Jan 1, 2019, 05:0201/01/19
06/16/15

DoomieUK said:

Hello RIP coalition,

What an EPIC fail RAID

WE ARE not AFRAID

We will WIN this WAR

Happy gaming 

Jan 1, 2019, 06:4101/01/19
Jan 1, 2019, 07:12(edited)
02/22/15

Well done Rebels and World War 3 of Fellowship. Tesla, you may have the distinct honor of having the only maxed and enlightened grade V champion in the game, what sheer luck to get two grade V beacon champs when most in the game have one or zero grade V.

I will also congratulate KT when we see the screen shot of their hammer taking a beacon.

Here is a breakdown of events.

KT tested beacon 722 at 17:58 (all events my time) Rebels hammer (Led by Tesla with Sadman and Mjoan) takes at 18:11, thirteen minutes to assemble and hit with league attack.

World war 3 (Fellowship) tested beacon 719 at 18:19 and did solo hit at 18:32 thirteen minutes to attack, either he didn't want or need help or was none to be had

KT tested beacon 723 at 18:00 here is the big question, when did KT hammer hit? I will let them post their hammer hit but you can all see beacon 723 was taken by KT at 18:45 a full 45 min after test hit. Were they not prepared? Rebels and Fellowship did their part in thirteen minutes so the question is, where was KT with their hammer and why did it take 45 min to downgrade 723 (spoiler alert: no hammer was used) when the other two leagues in this planned multi league attack on a single league accomplished their part in a mere thirteen minutes. Did your computer freeze or did KT?

Quite impressive (Rebels Hammer with Tesla leading) with 94% champion (good job with game balance Plarium) My guess is about a Billion in bonus power and lucky Plarium drug it's feet for over a year in regards to beacon force limit or not all would have been able to be sent.

Now you can see why I mentioned in force limit post that we should cap individual force limit and increase number of members to reduce the effect of a few extremely large members being able to effect the game with spending.

If I did my math correct the sapphire value of great Western Dragons at full price would be 22 million range, if the average cost of 60k sapphires is $100 US that would be over $35,000 

Now we know some are free and some are packaged so I didn't break down all the costs but these three individuals have combined to spend well over $50,000 between them.

I have no issue with people spending money for entertainment, I do as do many others, I simply suggest we cap individual force limits when sent as a league attack with an example of a 300k force limit we cap each individual to 50k force limit and increase the number of players to six to limit the effect extreme spending can unbalance the game. If sent as an individual attack the allow that player the full 300k force limit as to not penalize the individual who wants to invest more money as their loss will increase to use the full force limit allowed to possibly curb the individual effect a few extremely large players can have and move this back to an actual "League Attack"

Like I said, well done Rebels and World War 3, I am only surprised how long you let us keep those beacons as we knew it was a futile venture against the size of Rebels Hammer especially after the introduction of champions seeing the advantage a grade V champion would give. 

Roy, so god to see you back for this event. I heard you have been away due to school and for you to take the time away from studying (I hear you are a rare genius, is it rocket scientist or some other super hard field you are studying for) to come to the forums and make this post is appreciated. 

Jan 1, 2019, 07:1701/01/19
Jan 1, 2019, 07:20(edited)
02/22/15

And now back to our regularly scheduled events, KT FB party on a mid 60's level Dominus player. I guess it is a good thing Plarium doesn't allow FB on beacons or fortress but it would solve the 30 page post on beacon force limit because as you can see it would be moot point if Plarium did allow it, I don't think FB have a force limit and we all know KT doesn't have a limit on FB.

Jan 1, 2019, 07:2801/01/19
02/22/15

Nezzo Zenais said:

Moral of the story folks, be careful what you wish for... you might get it.  Dominus wanted war...well, they got it. Happy New Year all.

I thought we had been at war for over a year, I know the game has lag when typing in chat but damn it never takes a year to show up there, these forums must have really bad lag. 

Nezzo, did I miss you hitting our beacons, I do have the no report for zero units lost at beacon checked so please post your screen shot of your beacon hit for all to see.

Why is it only KT here (is this where their hammer hit instead of our beacons, that would explain why it took so long) and not the people who actually took the defended beacons, Rebels and World War 3. Are you taking credit for them losing troops hitting us, shame on you :)

Jan 1, 2019, 08:5501/01/19
05/10/16
Maybe Doomie can make a video of that?
Jan 1, 2019, 09:1901/01/19
07/17/15

Mister THEFRAY may we see your attack screenshots against SIN coalition?

All I see here is  R.I.P. Dominus beacons
Jan 1, 2019, 11:5001/01/19
Jan 2, 2019, 10:39(edited)
05/30/14

Rizzo said:

Doomie you asked for it 

Hello All

Well what a way to welcome in the New Year

But I knew the Rebels and Fellowship would come to the rescue of RIZZO.

I like the comments from KT members - Apart from Rizzo, I didn't see their involvement LOL

I thank a TIP off from someone in KT that this DRAMA was to unfold. TY:-)

So Ragnar from KT sent his pathfinders - btw a RIZZO alt

There were a few spy reports as well...but they FAILED

So the Rebels become involved.....Rizzo would never risk his troops 

So Sandman, Mjoan and Lord Tesla send the below STRIKE 

What an impressive Offence you have REBELS - I'm humble and applaud YOU

But the SS are too show a couple of things really:-

1. What the RIP coalition can expect from the Rebels League

2. Why Plarium has to change as TheFray has asked OR remove the beacons from the game. They are pointless otherwise with this type of attack and with the addition of champions.

So the SAGA continued, btw I was still partying at "#NYE London"

WW3 from Fellowship became involved

And the WW3 offence came at a reduced DEF on this beacon

So well done WW3 - some rebuilding i guess for you

So at this point TheFray - The best Marshall I have worked with in this Game. 

Dont sulk RIZZO. 

But rethinking this I have alot of RESPECT for ET the Marshall at The Rebels league

Dominus remove defence from the Beacons. Thats the key why TheFray is the BEST Marshall in the GAME, thinks of others in his league

I cant say any more after this, apparently RIZZO sent 120K of pikeman - woopee

I could divulge information and seriously allow the KT1 lvl 5 beacon to be taken. But YES I am annoyed with RIZZO, but Dominus have never asked for this INTEL and I wouldn't give this INTEL

But for all to READ with the above comments from KT.....You see the facts and what did KT do in this effort...Not alot

Dominus and the RIP coalition will move forward and everyone will build and become stronger, because we now know the CHALLENGE we face

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK from Dominus

BiohazarDModerator
Jan 1, 2019, 13:3501/01/19
10/04/13
Roy said:

DoomieUK said:

Hello RIP coalition,

What an EPIC fail RAID

WE ARE not AFRAID

We will WIN this WAR

Happy gaming 

Wow, that's a big hit.  I always love seeing carnage screenshots :P  Well done. 
Jan 1, 2019, 16:2501/01/19
07/10/15

Sure had alot of fun on this episode of Plarium! 

So I saw a reply of lowering the beacon limit to a ridiculous number again. I mean really, set it below the castle force limit?? That will kill the beacon game. 

As far as KT not being there? Did you ever think that just like Fellowship did, the SIN coalition did not to show all we had? 

The real question is: Who will be the next to fall.  LOL

Jan 1, 2019, 16:4401/01/19
05/10/16
Perhpas a fortress today will fall
Jan 1, 2019, 21:2001/01/19
03/18/14

JUST PLAY THE WAR GAME..   

TDK
Jan 1, 2019, 21:5301/01/19
07/19/14

I am thinking if and when you sober up from your Drunken Stupor. It may all be a dream on your losses lol. However it is a reality that you have to get used to/ Good luck in your long rebuilding process.

Marine

Jan 1, 2019, 22:0101/01/19
Jan 1, 2019, 22:11(edited)
06/04/16
Doomie, for the few short weeks that you have gone to Dominus, TheFray is the best Marshal ever since he sent your troops home? WOW!  I have never seen more ki$$ a$$. Don't get me wrong, I respect TheFray, but for you to spout off like you did and now having your hat handed to you, you back pedal with exception to giving Rebels their credit.  (Which they deserve)  You are the best good luck charm for the SIN coalition since you joined RIP.  Good luck with your new found friends. Happy gaming ;-)
Jan 1, 2019, 22:2301/01/19
01/18/15
lolol
Jan 1, 2019, 22:2601/01/19
02/24/14
cheese