All Categories

KT Leadership is Afraid to Fight.

KT Leadership is Afraid to Fight.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Aug 26, 2018, 04:1408/26/18
11/26/15
166

can you send me 10 gold for every time you write : Rizzo?! 

just ask his number already
Aug 26, 2018, 05:2408/26/18
05/10/16
171

For the record


This character is former Mad Nations player who turned on his Marshall JJ, left the game for a period of time, came back and was getting seiged over and over by widowmaker and his alt suncor. He ran to me to break the multiple seiges and since I love widowmaker so much, i gladly did it, for me not him. The next day bobthedog fireballs me while wearing universal soldier tags. I ask the Capital letter king why would he allow this after all my help, he claimed they were great friends for years. Of course the attack back happened immediately and here we are now. So you poke the bear after the bear defends you and now you cant handle it. It all leads to hundreds of Capital letter maxed out PM's to every league in the game and every player in KT. Threats of using the FBI against KT and the owners of plarium with your pathetic threats to all these leagues that they will have their accounts deleted as well if they dont attack KT, all of your rants were bundled up into 20 screen shots including copies from other league marshals and forwarded to Plarium for them to deal with you. As for low level castle claims, of course i did it, i stacked it, and you came and you died, because strategy includes defensive traps. Learn the game. Off the record - Mad Nations was happy to get rid of you


Aug 26, 2018, 13:2108/26/18
12/25/15
11
since ur being insulted so badly by me, im filing with plarium on u & each member thats sent insults in pm too. since its too much for u to handle. let the record sho, nobody came running to, begging u or anythg such. i have those convos too, when a mass invite to a pvp party at my castle was extended to kt & several others. 
Aug 26, 2018, 16:0708/26/18
12/25/15
11
BTW, it wasnt even kt ppl that neither broke or killed the most in that seige, it was a real friend in game, with considerably stronger army & ability to do so. as all kt ppl would do was to use NO RISK OF LOSES wrath or woer fb's to hit it, he sent a force limit of dark units, eating 200k+ pvp points of seige forces & 300k+ exp/xp points. thats what a truly powerful heavy hitter can do! oh, let the record show, for all here to witness, NO PART OF THIS TEXT ENTRY IS OR CAN BE DEEMED "ABUSE OR INSULTING" to anyone! but, i have taken the time to make sure, every single thing riz posted on anythg about this matter of kt garbage, has been cpoied/savd to my hard drive & im just a few minutes from sending it all in the next complaint to plarium FOR HIS & KT MEMBERS "ABUSIVE & INSULTING BEHAVIORS". We all can play this little propaganda war of others, since they run all over the map, jumping around like a cricket to try to keep riads from hitting them & then, attack low lev castles, which, btw, riz nor any kt members, of any kt league have killed" any accts of my league. as we all know, a marshal can see the unit stats page, if we look it all up, it will be shown that kt ppl have taken a lot more loss than any here have to date. i saw they got all kt1 beacons jacked yesterday. funny huh?
Aug 26, 2018, 18:3308/26/18
05/10/16
171
somebody call 911, he turned caps lock off
Aug 27, 2018, 21:5408/27/18
05/30/14
122

turnersmobilerepair2001 said:


BTW, it wasnt even kt ppl that neither broke or killed the most in that seige, it was a real friend in game, with considerably stronger army & ability to do so. as all kt ppl would do was to use NO RISK OF LOSES wrath or woer fb's to hit it, he sent a force limit of dark units, eating 200k+ pvp points of seige forces & 300k+ exp/xp points. thats what a truly powerful heavy hitter can do! oh, let the record show, for all here to witness, NO PART OF THIS TEXT ENTRY IS OR CAN BE DEEMED "ABUSE OR INSULTING" to anyone! but, i have taken the time to make sure, every single thing riz posted on anythg about this matter of kt garbage, has been cpoied/savd to my hard drive & im just a few minutes from sending it all in the next complaint to plarium FOR HIS & KT MEMBERS "ABUSIVE & INSULTING BEHAVIORS". We all can play this little propaganda war of others, since they run all over the map, jumping around like a cricket to try to keep riads from hitting them & then, attack low lev castles, which, btw, riz nor any kt members, of any kt league have killed" any accts of my league. as we all know, a marshal can see the unit stats page, if we look it all up, it will be shown that kt ppl have taken a lot more loss than any here have to date. i saw they got all kt1 beacons jacked yesterday. funny huh?

Hello ALL


Another MAD person in the GAME.

YAWN!!!!!!!


For all you KT players and good ally's, I found this for us to listen to...ENJOY


Happy Gaming

DoomieUK






Sep 17, 2018, 00:1609/17/18
03/18/14
28

I Think Roadstar Pitbull said it the best. So I am going to add just a small bit to this thread because it was MY dime that created KT. Make friends in the game build relationships and enjoy life. I do both . If it is this stressful for you in a war game then it's not your cup of tea, mate.

Sep 22, 2018, 15:3109/22/18
05/10/16
171
The word "Mate" was way to kind
Sep 22, 2018, 21:4409/22/18
12/18/14
1835
Rizzo said:

The word "Mate" was way to kind
awww Rizzo I know there is an ole softie under that gruff exterior somewhere!!! 
Sep 27, 2018, 12:3409/27/18
10/31/14
1897

You people are a bore. 

At this rate I have to sell my popcorn maker. 

😬
Sep 27, 2018, 12:4209/27/18
07/25/15
2634

Oracle said:


You people are a bore. 

At this rate I have to sell my popcorn maker. 

😬

isn't that a black kettle on top of a bonfire? :p



Oct 15, 2018, 01:1810/15/18
05/10/16
171
Nice screen shots! looks like a lot of fireballs there. Looks like someone who is afraid to send troops. 
Oct 15, 2018, 12:3710/15/18
12/18/14
1835
Rizzo said:

Nice screen shots! looks like a lot of fireballs there. Looks like someone who is afraid to send troops. 
lol
Oct 15, 2018, 21:5610/15/18
07/25/15
2634

JEZEBEL said:


Rizzo said:


Nice screen shots! looks like a lot of fireballs there. Looks like someone who is afraid to send troops. 
lol

Shouldn't you be flattered each time someone spend a lot of money on you. Or at least giggle a little. Convert each fireball into an actual money cost in real life.... then point and laugh.... that is what Plarium does at least -)


 
Oct 16, 2018, 16:4510/16/18
12/18/14
1835
Gadheras said:

JEZEBEL said:


Rizzo said:


Nice screen shots! looks like a lot of fireballs there. Looks like someone who is afraid to send troops. 
lol

Shouldn't you be flattered each time someone spend a lot of money on you. Or at least giggle a little. Convert each fireball into an actual money cost in real life.... then point and laugh.... that is what Plarium does at least -)


 
lol did you just comment without looking at the screen shots?  there are 0 fireballs in those shots but actually a nice amount of troops :))
Oct 16, 2018, 19:1210/16/18
07/25/15
2634

JEZEBEL said:


Gadheras said:


JEZEBEL said:


Rizzo said:


Nice screen shots! looks like a lot of fireballs there. Looks like someone who is afraid to send troops. 
lol

Shouldn't you be flattered each time someone spend a lot of money on you. Or at least giggle a little. Convert each fireball into an actual money cost in real life.... then point and laugh.... that is what Plarium does at least -)


 
lol did you just comment without looking at the screen shots?  there are 0 fireballs in those shots but actually a nice amount of troops :))

Yeah because every time someone mention something about fireballs, I assume... there is an angry rant about fireball warriors -)


Oct 26, 2018, 22:0510/26/18
03/18/14
28

I think we hit everyone in the league from the leadership on down it is WARGAME isn't it or do you prefer checkers..... These words ECHO so true today as it did the first day of the server..... JUST PLAY the wargame it is  a TEAMGAME if your team sucks find a new one.... or create a NEW ONE....  I Have lost my offense several times to leagues that were prepared and I have respect for them....  I mean if you need some tutoring in the game I am sure we are more then willing to help anyone or any league....  I laugh every time I see whining or Crying.... get a new hobby I have several,,,


TDK
Oct 29, 2018, 20:2610/29/18
05/10/16
171
What he said lol
Oct 29, 2018, 20:2810/29/18
05/10/16
171
I want to be a forum moderator! 
Oct 31, 2018, 16:0510/31/18
07/25/15
2634

Rizzo said:


I want to be a forum moderator! 

Maybe, a forum with active posters would be recommended then :p