All Categories

KT Leadership is Afraid to Fight.

KT Leadership is Afraid to Fight.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jun 15, 2018, 14:3206/15/18
05/10/16
Is this the same Oracle fellow that was booted as forum admin? 
Jun 15, 2018, 14:3506/15/18
05/10/16
Larry you also have Crusher in your league. He couldnt keep a fortress so now he has yours. Reika runs your league blasts and controls all three of her accounts (risingr, sunce and hers). Your league has been taken over!
Jun 17, 2018, 04:5006/17/18
03/20/14

I find it amazing that people cant recognise the way that certain sayings, speech patterns as well as sometimes things as simple as spelling can identify a person.

pay attention and you can see who are using these accounts that are now being driven by other than the original account owner.
Jun 17, 2018, 09:2906/17/18
05/26/15

Stewart said:

I find it amazing that people cant recognise the way that certain sayings, speech patterns as well as sometimes things as simple as spelling can identify a person.

pay attention and you can see who are using these accounts that are now being driven by other than the original account owner.

it happens in this game when players leave there accounts to there league ???

yours does the same so  how can any other league  be  worse ???

if larry is  happy then  thats up to him and  no one else 
Jun 17, 2018, 11:3506/17/18
10/09/15

Thank you Rizzo for showing us how weak and paranoid you are :). Thank you for making me look so mightily :). Thank you for showing everyone that manipulation and dirty play is what KT is today. THANK YOU !

Jun 17, 2018, 18:2906/17/18
Jun 17, 2018, 18:30(edited)
10/31/14

Rizzo said:

Lol

Keep me out of this. 

Funny how quite things are in KT.

Jun 17, 2018, 22:4806/17/18
Jun 17, 2018, 22:49(edited)
12/18/14

Oracle said:

Rizzo said:

Lol

Keep me out of this. 

Funny how quite things are in KT.

you trolled this post putting yourself into it - how the heck would you know if KT is quiet or not? and yes it's spelled Q-U-I-E-T 

quite

adverb 

to the utmost or most absolute extent or degree; absolutely; completely.

"it's quite out of the question"

synonyms: completely, entirely, totally, wholly, absolutely, utterly, thoroughly, altogether

"two quite different types"

to a certain or fairly significant extent or degree; fairly.

"it's quite warm outside"

synonyms: fairly, rather, somewhat, slightly, relatively, comparatively, moderately, reasonably, to a certain extent;

just helping you out with your English there Oracle ....

I would say KT is quite fun and active I visit their teamspeak often :))
Jun 18, 2018, 01:2906/18/18
03/20/14

Elle 75th Rangers said:

Stewart said:

it happens in this game when players leave there accounts to there league ???

yours does the same so  how can any other league  be  worse ???

if larry is  happy then  thats up to him and  no one else 

I didn't say anything for or against anyone, plarium has said they dont care as they put things in place to mitigate the bonus of multi accounts.

I just find it funny how hard some people try to pretend they are someone else.
Jun 18, 2018, 06:5606/18/18
05/26/15

i have allways thought that alt accounts where ok in the game as plarium never did any thing about them ,

when my husband left this game he handed his account to his marshall at the time 

and i see no problem with that , but some one buying accounts i dont like that is unfair

ive seen players with 20 plus accounts , thay need to get a real life lol 

any way all the best to you stewart and your league 
Jun 18, 2018, 12:0606/18/18
Jun 18, 2018, 12:10(edited)
05/30/14

Reiki Keka said:

Thank you Rizzo for showing us how weak and paranoid you are :). Thank you for making me look so mightily :). Thank you for showing everyone that manipulation and dirty play is what KT is today. THANK YOU !

Hello All,

I read the above and didn't know whether to laugh or think how DAFT are you.

I had alot of RESPECT for REIKI but saying that KT use manipulation and dirty play is so DAFT!!

Just so that we haven't forgot its a WAR GAME.

I guess I would say that some are jealous of the success that RIZZO has brought to this game. Just my opinion

Most know me in this game and i wouldn't say KT or I was manipulative or dirty.

REIKI, from me OK your either DAFT in your response or someone put words in your MIND.

If the normal PEEPS in this game want to be part of the success of KT , then contact me please

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

Jun 18, 2018, 12:1206/18/18
05/30/14

Elle 75th Rangers said:

i talked to my marshall about you and  we are glad to be friends of yours  we wish  you all the best 

even my husband has nothing but good words to say about you take care and have a great game  sir 

YES say HI from me to your husband. In the short period I knew him he was a FRIEND

DoomieUK

Jun 18, 2018, 19:4406/18/18
05/26/15

will do hes watching england play bad and moaning

but he did  say hi  lol 

Jun 18, 2018, 21:3206/18/18
10/31/14
Elle 75th Rangers said:

but he did  say hi  lol 

It's obvious England fixed the match, the referee was not partial at all
Jun 18, 2018, 22:0406/18/18
Jun 18, 2018, 22:07(edited)
05/30/14

Elle 75th Rangers said:

but he did  say hi  lol 

Happy Day 

DoomieUK

Jun 19, 2018, 02:5706/19/18
Jun 19, 2018, 02:58(edited)
12/18/14

roadstar Pitbull said:

DoomieUK said:

Reiki Keka said:

Hello All,

I read the above and didn't know whether to laugh or think how DAFT are you.

I had alot of RESPECT for REIKI but saying that KT use manipulation and dirty play is so DAFT!!

Just so that we haven't forgot its a WAR GAME.

I guess I would say that some are jealous of the success that RIZZO has brought to this game. Just my opinion

Most know me in this game and i wouldn't say KT or I was manipulative or dirty.

REIKI, from me OK your either DAFT in your response or someone put words in your MIND.

If the normal PEEPS in this game want to be part of the success of KT , then contact me please

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

so KT has turned a new leaf?? 

No more underhanded agreements to only broken,, support for allies. No more baiting other leagues, with false promises, to do 'heavy work' so they can come in at the end and take full credit???

But I have been out the politic side of things for a long time now, and not dealt with Rizzo, so maybe it is possible... lol

haven't the big leagues always left the "heavy work" to the small leagues in regards to softeners etc?  Emps used small leagues all the time for it.  Ratcoms hit Destiny before Emps came in at the end taking the credit & in the end Emps "work" was not "heavy" :)

Jun 21, 2018, 18:5906/21/18
07/30/14

Oh what a sad sad state this once fun game is in now.

Only excitement hat remains is seeing what Plarium can screw up next.

Its a ghost game and the players thats still active seem to be saving their units(for what I do not know but saving them non the less.

And NO! This is no longer a war game! 

What fun it used to be

Roftie! 
Jun 22, 2018, 21:2306/22/18
07/25/15

Roftie said:

Its a ghost game and the players thats still active seem to be saving their units(for what I do not know but saving them non the less.

What fun it used to be

Roftie! 

Well seeing how long time it take to make said units, to replace them when/if lost. or how much it cost in money to revive lost ones. There is a reason why people cautious about fighting and risking their units. The biggest party break on fighting in this game is Plarium. Bottom line on replenish units should be your resources, not insane long training times of units. Watching grass grow never been a good game feature, but sadly Plarium disagree :p

Jul 6, 2018, 07:0207/06/18
08/31/15

Roftie said:

What fun it used to be

Roftie! 

Long time no see, Roftie!  Hope life is treating you well =)

I save my units mostly because of how long it takes to recover from a big loss.  Plarium has repeatedly turned down suggestions that would make troop production faster in a meaningful way for non spenders while making it cheaper than ever for those with enough expendable income to buy infinite troops.

Want to see massive wars and people killing all their stuff?  Have Plarium announce a finite end to the game and everyone will want to go out with a blaze of glory when the appointed end draws near.

Jul 6, 2018, 09:5307/06/18
Jul 6, 2018, 09:54(edited)
10/31/14

We are waiting for the game to get better. We are hoping, that come January we will see changes in the game and somehow things will get better. 

WE ARE ALL FOOLS