Why plarium should focus its development efforts on Stormfall

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 27, 2017, 09:4512/27/17
11/04/16

Hello,

Please list the reasons why Plarium should focus its development efforts on one only game, rather than trying to develop 11 different games at the same time.

Personally, the reasons that come to mind first are:

- it's more rewarding for players who spend money to see the game they like to be improved

- it's more attractive for new players to see one (or two) well-built game rather than several different neglected games

- it's more interesting for gamers to see a well-crafted game rather than a few simple games, which are not a real challenge

Thank you for posting your opinion on the question. Please, color your suggestions in white, so we can easily spot them.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 27, 2017, 12:0912/27/17
07/25/15

Not everyone like the same theme, that is why there is different "skinned" versions of the games. Doing this Plarioum cover a lot more ground, but not as effective imho. 
Dec 29, 2017, 09:3212/29/17
08/30/17

Hi !

Plarium is a company like any other else, you must think this company is selling products - in this case the products are the games - like other company when you have a good product and the demand is big you will try to make and to sell other products too - so, the facts are simple is pure economy and be sure we can speak about this but it's just their own strategy how their are ruling their company.

Best regards and a happy new year!

Bogdan
Dec 29, 2017, 09:3612/29/17
07/25/15
isacescu_bogdan said:

Hi !

Plarium is a company like any other else, you must think this company is selling products - in this case the products are the games - like other company when you have a good product and the demand is big you will try to make and to sell other products too - so, the facts are simple is pure economy and be sure we can speak about this but it's just their own strategy how their are ruling their company.

Bogdan
No, not any other else. Just take CDProjekt RED as an example. These companies so far apart, it not even funny. Which one do you think give a better experience to their gamers? Heck, Plarium put even EA in a good light, and thats damn hard to do.
Dec 29, 2017, 19:5812/29/17
Dec 29, 2017, 20:16(edited)
11/04/16

isacescu_bogdan said:

Hi !

Bogdan

Hello Isacescu Bogdan,

I am well aware that Plarium is a company. But it seems to me that this company does not need to create 11 different games to make money. In comparison, Riot Games has created a single big game, League of Legends, and it's making a lot of money.

Personally, I play only one game: Stormfall. It seems to me that most players play only one game. I do not see any reason for Plarium to develop so many different games. On the contrary, I think getting all players to two or three different games would be a great idea because there would be more interactions between players. This would make the games more interesting.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.