Spending Suggestions

3 Replies
User
8 December, 2017, 3:02 AM UTC

If you feel the need to spend money...buy some cryptocoin, buy a stock. 

Make your money make you money. In reality for all you know this whole game is set up as a secret mine, so they get to charge you for mining for them... ( insert dramatic music :))

Seriously folks. I will say it again, have 1000s to burn, send it my way 
UTC +7:00
User
17 December, 2017, 9:31 AM UTC

Knightmare said:

If you feel the need to spend money...buy some cryptocoin, buy a stock. 

Make your money make you money. In reality for all you know this whole game is set up as a secret mine, so they get to charge you for mining for them... ( insert dramatic music :))

Seriously folks. I will say it again, have 1000s to burn, send it my way 

Regulators are starting to notice cryptocoin and there is talk about regulating it like similar items on the market.  Be interesting to see what impact that has on prices.

Also, I'm a bit distrustful of buying when something is already "hot" since you're paying an inflated price as everyone bandwagons.  It reduces overall profits and gives a higher risk of being left "holding the bag" when the price falls.
UTC +6:00
User
20 December, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC

You know with the level of resource demand this game put on your system. Who know maybe we all mine bitcoins for Plarium while we play :p

UTC +2:00
User
20 June, 2019, 9:25 AM UTC

u go out ,there is an ice cream truck in ur way ,u feel like having an ice cream ,ok 5 $ ! u eat a sandwitch its 5-10$ . some enjoy going out to watch a movie alone ( i know its sad ryt :D ) sure still its their time and money iv got no right to tell them why u spend 20 dollars on a ticket to for a movie u can watch streaming for freee ,. thats how they enjoy their time . just check how much uv spent for having fun .my favourite comedy sitcom is south park ,and as cartman said nothing fun is worth less than 8 dollars and that was like 10 years ago  :D my point , some like tp spend on a cinema ticket some buy xbox games or idk have their nails done in a luxury place :D there is nothing wrong with spending a few 10 dollars in a game which u like to play and have fun playing it while having fun with ur friends who uv spent like 5 years getting to know and are part of ur life whether u aknowledge it ot not .

this was my personal idea ,i have no ryt to force someone to do so or keep bugging them with repeating it like in evry post so ill just shut up ! i mean cigars are bad ,they give u cancer , oh ice cream is full of sugar and makes people fat yet i wont go talk to the people who i see in the street about their harmfull effect ,they might just turn around and say ,dude its just not of ur buisness . !

i like to smoke a few at the end of the day and again there is nothing wrong with spending some amount in a game that makes me happy.

still ,im not gonna tell u to spend as its really none of my buisness

respectfully,

fURY,

p.s. im not gonna do it with my alt too as people will always notice and that just make me look like a troll.

I’ve finally realized something: What other people think and say about me is none of my business
UTC +0:00
6687213 users registered; 103499 topics; 455191 post; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger