All Categories

Saying goodbye to a league is hard

Saying goodbye to a league is hard

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
May 28, 2019, 00:2205/28/19
05/10/16

You may have seen some KT members using the Mall Cop name. It baffles the mind how Doomie, who claims to be a UK police officer, could ever possibly be a peace officer. There would be zero chance that such a reckless person could be a detective, as he clearly either thinks we are foolish or he is a mall cop at best. Bella has never written a post anywhere like that and at that length in her life. Nice girl, but confused easily. The edit date and Doomie's reply post on the same day is the real answer to the puzzle. But, there is other intel, such as Doomie Ip was listed in her device activity logs. How do I know, because i ran the account for over 1 1/2 years, as she would occasionaly pop in to ts once every 6 months so say Hi but cared less about the account. Doomie has access to the account and edited that post that i doubt she even started. She would never quote 5 years in game when she hasn't been around for so long. Bella was an easy target for Doomie, who preys on weak people, people confused, real life issues, etc. Honorable except he doesn't do it to help them, he uses the info for his own laughs. 

May 28, 2019, 01:5905/28/19
May 28, 2019, 02:06(edited)
05/30/14

Rizzo said:

You may have seen some KT members using the Mall Cop name. It baffles the mind how Doomie, who claims to be a UK police officer, could ever possibly be a peace officer. There would be zero chance that such a reckless person could be a detective, as he clearly either thinks we are foolish or he is a mall cop at best. Bella has never written a post anywhere like that and at that length in her life. Nice girl, but confused easily. The edit date and Doomie's reply post on the same day is the real answer to the puzzle. But, there is other intel, such as Doomie Ip was listed in her device activity logs. How do I know, because i ran the account for over 1 1/2 years, as she would occasionf Baly pop in to ts once every 6 months so say Hi but cared less about the account. Doomie has access to the account and edited that post that i doubt she even started. She would never quote 5 years in game when she hasn't been around for so long. Bella was an easy target for Doomie, who preys on weak people, people confused, real life issues, etc. Honorable except he doesn't do it to help them, he uses the info for his own laughs. 

Hello All,

I really think RIZZO has lost the plot on the subject of BELLA 

I know the stress of losing in the game is becoming too hard for you to accept.

All I can say is keep taking the medication RIZZO.

But what I can say is with your investigative skills you will never become a detective 

I would like RIZZO to come to the Dominus TS, I wont ban him like he has done with me on the KT TS 

Let me know RIZZO and both BELLA and I will chat to you

You need friends you sad Clown 

DoomieUK at Dominus

May 28, 2019, 03:4605/28/19
08/04/14

So Many words that i could say here and yet i really don't feel like sharing any of them to be honest....

Lets start this off by announcing....I AM THE REAL LADY BELLA. 

I am NO ONES Alt...

Actually i do love to write... when i have stuff to say.... just never had anything i wanted to say before..

its shocking Rizzo.. that you can't tell the difference between me and Doomie writing... i thought we was friends..

its so interesting reading some of Rizzo's comments:

Rizzo says: Nice girl, but confused easily.

Rizzo says: Tell Bella i will leave her alone she is fragile  

so now i have to ask Rizzo.... if you cared for me... like you seem to show in your writing here...

if you actually care for Bella why kick her from the league?

why did you push Bella right into the waiting hands of Dominus?

oh and just so you know Rizzo... i am HAPPY in Dominus... i'm loving every moment of being part of the Dominus family. :D

<3 Lady Bella.

Oh  Rizzo, Doomie would like to know if you will be one of His best men at our future wedding!

May 17, 2021, 16:1305/17/21
03/12/16

couldnt help but laugh reading this thread, Doomie of course answering Bella who he has the log on for, or basicly answering himself. we know bella left the account in KT and checked out for years as command logged it and kept it going. Such a disruption she was booted from KT when she came back to socialize with the boys, and play the game like fishing in world of warcraft, and where is her account now? where is doomie now?