Saying goodbye to a league is hard

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 22, 2019, 22:0404/22/19
08/04/14

Another Breath

My Farewell to Knights Templar and my Step into Dominus.

Five years ago I had joined the KT Family. I had come from some small unknown league, i was only weeks old. So jumping face first into the unknown was so easy then.

I can't say that it always been a blast, like all families there was fighting and bad days, tempers flare and not everyone got along. But there was the amazing days too. The love the honor the protection of each other. The laughs the jokes and all the fun we had.

If i could redo that day over again i would make that choice again and again over and over. KT made me what i am today. Each past choice we made makes us today.

So thank you KT you have given me a lot and seen me threw a lot and for that you all will forever have a spot in my heart.

I could sit here and bad mouth my ex league all day long but i have no desire to. Anyone looking to join KT i wish you the best! They are a good family, treat them well and take care of them for they will protect you.

But for some change is a part of life that has to come to light. A change for happiness.

Also remember this is a game and we are all still humans behind the screen. A friend told me last night not to sweat the small things in life and not to worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow isn't guaranteed to any of us, so live in the moment. Love, laugh, smile right now, life doesn't give you these moments you have to make them yourself.

So spread your wings baby, don't let anyone clip them. Soar high into the cloud, or jump from the highest cliff see the beauty of this world. Take a chance on it. Just remember to love yourself my friends.

Don't fret over this game.. That's all it is.. Is just a game. At the end of day you close out of it... What really matters is the people.. Your friends.. Your game family.. The people that have made you mad, made you smile and seen you cry.

If you can take one thing from this game in the form of a friend then you are a winner.

So to my friends good luck where ever you maybe or to where ever your heart takes you. Live happy my friends.

They say when one book ends another one will begin. I have to admit that i followed my heart into a wonderful place. I feel like a blind woman that just seen a rose for the first time.

Every league runs their family differently, so new rules, new people new choices, learning to think and play in a new way.

If you would have told me a year ago that i would become part of the Dominus Family today, i would probably would have giggled at you.

But i can happily say that i joined Dominus. I decided to take a chance on them and they chose to take that chance on me too... But i feel like i have already won.

Sometimes we lose ourselves in the little things and we just need a hand held out to resurface. I will be the first to admit it, at some point in my game life i got lost in a mind trap, i stopped thinking for myself and let the league think for me. And because of that i might have lost a lot of chances to connect and make new friends!

One of the first things they did in Dominus was challenge me on why i was thinking the way i did. So now my eyes are open i can see, its a pretty amazing view you know...

Dominus has helped me find me again, and is teaching me how to stand on my own feet again. I have to say the Judgement stops here now.

Thank You Dominus :) for taking me in and taking this chance on me, i will do everything in my power to do and be the best i can be. I will wear my League with pride!

I don't hate KT there is no since in it. I don't actually hate anyone in this game. Life is to short to go that extra mile to hate people we don't even know!

One of my league mates this week told me 'we come for the game, but stay for the people' and i have to agree! 

So if your looking for a place to get a new view, a place where you can finally be yourself... If your ready for a positive change in your game and life i recommend talking to our Marshal or one our Captains, who know you might just fit into the family nicely. :)

Until we meet again (or for when we meet for the first time). Have fun. Enjoy life and smile. Be Safe

~Bella~

Updated April 28th, 2019.

Never Let Fear Decide Your Future.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 28, 2019, 23:3604/28/19
Apr 28, 2019, 23:37(edited)
05/30/14

Hello Bella,

A BIG welcome to Dominus family 

The words you say are very appropriate and being a former KT player, I echo your sentiments 

I know we both will have alot of FUN in Dominus and ignore the haters 

Any help or support the Dominus family are here to help

Its a game and experience the journey and have FUN

Great to see you here

DoomieUK from Dominus

Apr 29, 2019, 13:5104/29/19
07/10/14

Oh go on it's too much of a tease for you to hint at telling us Dominus is so much better but not telling us any of the reasons why. Or that there is something rotten in KT without anyone ever explaining what it is.

Please tell please tell. All this hinting at something but giving us nothing, too cruel.

After episode 3 GoT I don't think there is much drama and complexity, nuance and politics left in my life so you could help fill the void :)

Apr 29, 2019, 14:1404/29/19
08/04/14

Hello Doomie!

Such a sweet picture, i love it! 

Thank your for your words and welcome. I am much excited about what our future holds! I like having lots of fun. :)

~Bella~

Apr 29, 2019, 14:3204/29/19
Apr 29, 2019, 14:32(edited)
07/10/14

Oh come on Lady Bella who hasn't posted in the forum before but suddenly felt the need to come here and post their story.

Tell us more of the story - don't just ignore me. It sounds like there is loads to tell.

Apr 29, 2019, 14:3204/29/19
Apr 29, 2019, 15:02(edited)
08/04/14

Hello DJMoody,

I don't believe we have meet before.

I could give you the world, laid out at yout feet if i wished... But that's never been my style.

Life is one large puzzle my friend, all i can do show you the picture, you have to build it. ;)

~bella~

Apr 29, 2019, 14:5004/29/19
07/10/14

Oh man, where I am going to get my fix of intrigue from.

Actually whilie you are showing me the picture, you might be able to help me piece together another puzzle - the centre justify thing. It's very unusual (actually makes it a bit harder to read your posts). I only know 1 other person who likes to post like that. Are you related?

Apr 29, 2019, 14:5604/29/19
08/04/14
Sorry DJMoody. Not related to anyone on this game sorry. Centered is prettier. Makes things even. Lol
Apr 29, 2019, 15:1204/29/19
Apr 29, 2019, 15:24(edited)
07/10/14

Oh - you might want to left justify then.

Because most people are just going to think you are a Doomie alt because he is the only person that posts centre justified. Wierdly he does it on all his alts which kind of gives the game away they are his alts.

Worst still by some cruel twist of co-incidence he also happened to be around at the same time you posted to be the first person to reply to your post which just adds fuel to the fire.

And to cap it all off you have a very similar writing style to Doomie's. I like it. It's polite and clever, sticking the boot into KT and praising Dominus without the usual obviousness of most of the forum propaganda. I think it might actually work that people think you are a reasonably impartial observer to the facts and to be trusted, rather than one with significant bias and an axe to grind. 

If you can just over come all the co-incidences that make you look like a Doomie alt it might just work - hence why I suggest you edit the post and left justify :)

Beside the fun here, I do actually respect the intelligence in the post and see you are a worthy adversary (not that we particularly have to be adversaries just that circumstance has put us on different teams). 
Apr 29, 2019, 15:2704/29/19
Apr 29, 2019, 17:19(edited)
08/04/14
oh my DJMoody, i don't know who Wes is and not sure why you would want to have your messages blocked and banned??
Apr 29, 2019, 20:0104/29/19
Apr 29, 2019, 20:06(edited)
05/30/14

Hello DJMoody,

Grimnbold invited you to Dominus TS.....I dont think we have spoken in TS

Come and speak in TS DJMoody 

It would be great to speak to another UK player

There is no gripe against KT or how good Dominus are....As I keep saying it what suits your game play

Good Game Play for me is FUN

Bella your very welcome, I think the idea of us having a Plarium marriage, sounds great

I hope Plarium can arrange the BIG arrangement.

DoomieUK from Dominus

Rizzo will you be best man?
Apr 30, 2019, 20:2204/30/19
08/04/14

:D very nice Doomie! Yes this can be very fun a wedding within the game! So many plans and details to go over!! :D lets hope Plarium agrees!

May 6, 2019, 20:2005/06/19
May 6, 2019, 20:20(edited)
07/25/15

You all (all of us)  passengers on a sinking ship, so who really cares :p

May 7, 2019, 22:5605/07/19
08/04/14

Hi Gadheras! 

No point in ruining all of our fun!

And baby i dont know what ship your on... But mines not sinking :D
May 8, 2019, 02:2805/08/19
07/25/15

LadyBella said:

Hi Gadheras! 

No point in ruining all of our fun!

And baby i dont know what ship your on... But mines not sinking :D

I'm over 4 decades old. I think I passed the "baby" stage :/

I can give you a hint.. the ships name start with P..... Enjoy your fun as long as the band keep playing. 

May 8, 2019, 20:1405/08/19
08/04/14

I can give you a hint.. the ships name start with P..... Enjoy your fun as long as the band keep playing. 

Ah my dear, was using the term 'baby' as endearment... Not the definition of enfant. I call most people baby or some form of it :D no offense ment. I know people in this game us oldder then me :)

Ah yeah... That ship... They have been saying that for years my friend.. One day but i dont think anytime soon my friend
May 9, 2019, 00:4105/09/19
07/25/15
LadyBella said:

Ah my dear, was using the term 'baby' as endearment... Not the definition of enfant. I call most people baby or some form of it :D no offense ment. I know people in this game us oldder then me :)

Ah yeah... That ship... They have been saying that for years my friend.. One day but i dont think anytime soon my friend
A Senator in the US is footing a new bill now that could very well sky rocket that process if it goes through. Also, the decline of people in the realm is a sign of decay as well. 
May 9, 2019, 03:1305/09/19
08/04/14
I dont like the sound of that bill
May 9, 2019, 03:2005/09/19
08/04/14
:(
May 9, 2019, 12:2805/09/19
02/22/16

LadyBella said:

I dont like the sound of that bill

Don't let the doom and gloom crew get you down . 

I plan on playing this game for many more years :)

May 10, 2019, 00:5205/10/19
08/04/14

Thank you Wesley!

Im hoping to have another 5 years in this game atleast :)