What is the name of the Two Fisted Drinker ??

13 Replies
User
9 September, 2018, 3:15 AM UTC
Just funning ...Not Lord Steward..names here and there..WELL CHEERS !!!
UTC +7:00
Community Manager
10 September, 2018, 8:31 AM UTC
Hello, My Lord! I'm afraid I'm not sure that I got you correctly. Could you please rephrase your question? 
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
User
12 September, 2018, 4:58 PM UTC

Yes - That TWO FISTED DRINKER on the front page log - in.....I see him in many many opening scenes hiding in the crowd...:)

Quite the character - He needs a name :)
14 September, 2018, 6:40 AM UTC
jalusa said:

Yes - That TWO FISTED DRINKER on the front page log - in.....I see him in many many opening scenes hiding in the crowd...:)

Quite the character - He needs a name :)
That's Oberon's less successful brother, Obeeron.  We don't like to talk about him much, he's always getting into trouble and causing a scene. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
User
16 September, 2018, 6:53 AM UTC

You sure on that ??  Spelling ?? Wow Lord Oberon's brother..Just two "e's".... ???

NO...come on,,,,You can do better than that...Brother or not....With your spelling that makes them TWINS !~

HA...Totally Different,,,Come Again...:) Try LORD Steward's brother...TRY AGAIN !!!  

NOT Lord Steward either...He is that TWO FISTED DRINKER...What is his name ??
User
19 September, 2018, 1:13 AM UTC

Bruenor Battlechugger?

Bruenor Beerhammer?

Thorin Doubleshield?

Gimli Tapthattwice?

Gimli Doubletap?

Magni Beerbeard?

Magni Bronzebeer?

Private Doublenot?

Private Rocktap?

Private Rockbeer?
UTC -5:00
User
27 September, 2018, 8:26 AM UTC

Bruenor Beerhammer - LUV to slam the beers - Sometimes it is Lord Steward - He has a tuft of hair - His doubleganger is bald - Bruenor - CHEERS 

Well all due respect Thorin Doubleshield is pretty good also...He ain't no drunk...But TWO FISTED...Watch out...Yeah Thorin !!!

User
27 September, 2018, 7:10 PM UTC

Dear Lords

i think we can continue trying to guess who are those 2 in tavern

mmm....dont know if talk to Lord Oberon to give a reward for who guess the name of them

:p

Regards 
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Community Manager
28 September, 2018, 2:27 PM UTC
We can vote for the best name given here with "likes" and then the winner will get 2k of Sapphires :)
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
User
27 January, 2019, 9:43 PM UTC
i think it should be Bran , a god of dwarves who is father to em all ,he is already well known in the game and iv been seeing the guy's face for a long time . a well known figure .he also is in some of the saph packs, instead of giving him a name from other novel characters i think we have a very good one of our own in the game , Bran !
I’ve finally realized something: What other people think and say about me is none of my business
UTC +0:00
User
21 April, 2019, 8:48 AM UTC

You Stormfall crack me up:)   Now look at this Beast Rider  @ Easter - and how CONFLICTED his face is - because he has BUNNY EARS..hahahaha

He is a beast rider right - well whatever - GREAT GRAPHICS !!!

Well where is our double 's....Winter sleep -  Time to get back to the table and make Plans and PLANT the TOMATOES !!! 

Just funny :)

User
20 July, 2019, 9:48 AM UTC
fURY said:

i think it should be Bran , a god of dwarves who is father to em all ,he is already well known in the game and iv been seeing the guy's face for a long time . a well known figure .he also is in some of the saph packs, instead of giving him a name from other novel characters i think we have a very good one of our own in the game , Bran !
NO NOT BRAN - THAT IS Game of Thrones...He Rules in Winterfall - oopsies this is STORMFALL !!
User
20 July, 2019, 9:54 AM UTC

OH GOODIE - !  That two fisted bald headed FRIEND of mine - I still do not know his name - but we have a GOLLY GOOD TIME !!!   CHEERS - On a side note - what am I supposed to do with my MILLION dragon Points...MAXED OUT - do they buy me a BEER ???

PS MY Dragon is LhamValos....Just saying :)

Well Thank You - Lvl III - Dragon Power - That was just a coincidence - but hey - darn right tooting :)

Come on - What is our two fisted bald headed drinking buddy's name - a dwarf for sure - yet a warrior on a victory CHEER !!!
User
11 August, 2019, 9:03 AM UTC

Ok I have had enough of this speculation - Inquiring minds want to know  - so I Googled "name of Dwarf victorious in battle and two fisted drinker"

WIKI came back with  - "WARHAMMER" - long page he is legendary - what do you think ?  I need to read that - AWESOME ??
6698707 users registered; 104416 topics; 456051 post; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger