Am I allowed to write in black color?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 5, 2018, 10:1804/05/18
11/04/16

Hello,
Juglar del Viento forbade me to use the color black to write my messages, under the pretext that it's not very legible. In the rules of the forum, it is not written that it is forbidden to use the color black or that it is forbidden to use a color not very readable to write.

Personally, I like writing in black because it rests my mind. I find it very strange to write with the color white. Moreover, on the vast majority of popular websites, it is the black color that is used to write. So I find this decision that Juglar del Viento wanted to impose on me very strange.

Furthermore, in the name of respect for freedoms on the Internet, and given that no forum rule prohibits the use of the color black, I think be entitled to use the color black. I would like confirmation from a member of the team that I can use the black color without fear of retaliation from Juglar del Viento.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/59646_your-suggestions---3/?post=472975
https://image.ibb.co/mF4UnH/censure.png

In addition, Juglar del Viento spoke to me to the imperative, and gave me orders, unrelated to the rules of the forum.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/entertainment-community/101778_would-increasing-the-number-of-league-attack-participants-to-10-/?post=473011
https://image.ibb.co/dDhH9x/msg.png

Thanks for your attention.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 5, 2018, 11:2504/05/18
07/25/15

I don't point fingers at people for trolling, but you make an exception. I'm a member of a lot of forums and sites on the net, and NONE Of them have writing in black on a already dark background which make it near impossible to read unless you high light the text. Also attacking the mod for suggesting its not the best thing to do is just wrong. He never forbade you to do anything.

Last couple days you been attacking people for no real reason other than the failure to understand English, you been using racist slur and bigotry (post in the suggestion forum). 

Apr 5, 2018, 11:3504/05/18
Apr 5, 2018, 11:52(edited)
11/04/16

My opinion is that once again, your lack of embarrassment makes you a spammer.
I can not stop you from coming on this topic. I can not forbid you to come on this topic, and post your comments that I find unpleasant and annoying. But I can ask you politely to leave this topic, if you accept it, because I do not appreciate your comments. It may be your fault, or maybe it's my fault.

I find it very unpleasant that you constantly remind me that I do not speak very well in English. I do not speak very well in English, but I know when someone gives me orders. And I know that Juglar del Viento gave me orders, unseemly, unrelated to the forum rules.

I would like you to stop eluding this problem.

Apr 5, 2018, 12:1904/05/18
07/25/15
Erwan said:

My opinion is that once again, your lack of embarrassment makes you a spammer.
I can not stop you from coming on this topic. I can not forbid you to come on this topic, and post your comments that I find unpleasant and annoying. But I can ask you politely to leave this topic, if you accept it, because I do not appreciate your comments. It may be your fault, or maybe it's my fault.

I find it very unpleasant that you constantly remind me that I do not speak very well in English. I do not speak very well in English, but I know when someone gives me orders. And I know that Juglar del Viento gave me orders, unseemly, unrelated to the forum rules.

The problem is, you not understand very well make you lash out at people for the wrong reasons. Failure to understand make you attack people such as Oracle and Juglar for no valid reason. 
Apr 5, 2018, 12:3404/05/18
Apr 5, 2018, 12:42(edited)
11/04/16

You say that I have no valid reason to attack Juglar del Viento & Oracle.
On the one hand, I did not attack them. I only made reproaches to them politely.
On the other hand, they made a mistake so my reproaches were legitimate and justified.

Please, do not pretend to be able to speak English better than me because your sentences are more and more incoherent.

You say nonsense, again and again.

It's really unpleasant.

Gadheras said:

The problem is, you not understand [...]

Apr 5, 2018, 12:5004/05/18
Apr 5, 2018, 12:56(edited)
11/04/16

Also know that, contrary to what you seem to believe, I am not racist. My scientific works have led me to have a deep respect for Africa, and for the cultures that exist in Africa.

I even think that in Africa there is one (or two) of the eight fundamental intelligences in the world: an intelligence made of curiosity and the ability to protect things.

If you are interested, here is a map that I drew, which will allow you to better know the look I have on Africa.

Apr 5, 2018, 13:0504/05/18
10/31/14

First you attack me. Then you attack my ancestry. And now you are attacking my continent. 

I am way too busy in real life to deal with your stereotypes and racism. 

I hope you will find peace in your "science". 

You haven't yet made an enemy, but should you continue in this nature you will not only make an enemy, I will make sure you regret your behaviour.

I am still fond of you, but you are pushing buttons that are far bigger than you can ever imagine. 

Peace.

Apr 5, 2018, 14:4504/05/18
02/29/16

Lord Erwan, once again, you can't either forbid or even ask players not to comment your posts. It's a free Forum and its main point is to come and leave some replies and feedback on this or that questions raised either by Plarium or by other players.

As for the posting in black, yes, there is no rule forbidding it, but it's not comfortable at all to read the text written in black on the black background.

Plus, there is a rule 5.1 which allows moderators to edit comments of the players: https://www.screencast.com/t/1ElquQ83L3

I will close this topic as it will lead to nothing but name calling and some offensive statements. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.