All Categories

Few ideas

Few ideas

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 17, 2022, 15:3501/17/22
02/20/17

Few ideas

Hello team.A living game is a game with new content and updates and once in a while i feel the need to tell you what i think.

1. Increase the number of TOWER  floors above 100... make it for example 120 for now with some extra rewards at your choise.I m sure players would love that update.

2. PLEASE give new levels of normal bgts in S3.. we are at lvl 210 for years while is S1 260 is available for long time ago.I know S1 is more active but even so the difference is way too big.. make it please at least till level 230.

3. Any new champs?  once i asked for 7 stars champs and training troops champs and you did it vey nicely.I would love to see SH btg champs ..construction champ.. arts research champ..  8 stars champ in future plans??? :P

4. Any future plans for a third casttle with special new troops?could be that possible?

5. PLEASE give back in S3 the number of hamlets we used to have.. we had always 38 hamlets all types and from time to time few extra till 44-45 for short period of times. It s been 5 months you left us with only ..28 hamlets... i find this ridiculous and not fair.  SAME players over and over again sitting on those only 4 hamlets from which one is me i must to admit -give us back those 10 hamlets we allways had.

6. Change your system when is about to make offers;for example.. once i buy a package of 9$ next day they dissapear from offers and they double..i will wait to see back  again those 9 $ offers but it will take few weeks because you keep 19$ offers for weeks thinking i will buy them;wrong math,.,, i d rather buy 2 of 9$ in a row than 2 of 19$ in a row for example...so while i wait the cheaper offer back you lose from my side and for sure from many other players... i dont think it s a good strategy now.

7. From time to time i d love to see cheaper offers.. still i think this game is VERY expensive one to reach our expectations in back.

Views
Comments
Comments
Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Jan 31, 2022, 14:2701/31/22
04/05/21

Hello!

Thanks for sharing your points of view with us.

Here are some comments:

1. We have passed such a suggestion to the team and it is under consideration now.
  2. We add new bgts as soon as the server is ready for them. We will analyze the situation on S3, Constantin.
  3. We are thinking about it😉 Stay tuned.
  4. I need some more info here. What castle are you referring to?
  5. The number of Hamlets should have been increased lately. Please check your game and inform me about the result.
  6. Thanks for your feedback. I will transfer it to the team.
  7. There is a great variety of offers in the game and a player can always choose the one on his taste and pocket.
Feb 5, 2022, 02:5502/05/22
02/20/17
Ana de Tinky

Hello!

Thanks for sharing your points of view with us.

Here are some comments:

1. We have passed such a suggestion to the team and it is under consideration now.
  2. We add new bgts as soon as the server is ready for them. We will analyze the situation on S3, Constantin.
  3. We are thinking about it😉 Stay tuned.
  4. I need some more info here. What castle are you referring to?
  5. The number of Hamlets should have been increased lately. Please check your game and inform me about the result.
  6. Thanks for your feedback. I will transfer it to the team.
  7. There is a great variety of offers in the game and a player can always choose the one on his taste and pocket.

Hello Anastasia. Thank you for your feedback  ;as about no 4 i was reffering to a third castle.. now we have 2.. the main one and Stone Heart castle the one in which you train special troops-weorians troops but this it s just a question about future plans if Plarium would ever consider to add a third castle.On the other hand i would love to see a new tourney-summoning bonds one--you gain points by opening bonds something like ressources tourney;once you open 10k bonds than you would look to obtain more bonds by any meanings  :)  .Would be nice to have some prizes each 24h of long tourneys for top 3 players...that would make players to stay more focused on tourneys and to be more active  .Thank you again!

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Mar 16, 2022, 16:0403/16/22
04/05/21

Not sure about it. But who knows😉

As for the prizes, we change them from time to time and test different balances. So stay tuned!