Attrition etc for Castles and Battlegrounds... and something else? (Please no Troll posting).
The following actions of attrition are merely suggestions and it makes sense that each action cost resources G/I/F etc until the Siege stops). Let me know on a scale of 1-10 how much you would support each option being introduced, 1 being the least and 10 being the most you would be excited to see happen).
- Sieged players slowly but steadily lose forces to attrition by way of being inflicted with disease, curses or desertion.
- Passive bonuses weaken to a certain percantage over time.
- The longer you siege a ACTIVE player, the most it costs until it per hour resource cost multiplies to the point it's no longer possible to pay to siege. This reflects reality that no war can go on forever and that it will require players needing to rotate sieges if they want to permanently siege a enemy league member etc.
- Caravans goods should not be available for collection while their castle is sieged by a enemy force as the goods would not make it past a sieging force.
*Units in Catacombs are much more insulated and don't die as fast to spcific attrition effects.
- Siege/besiege a battleground: Until either side surrenders, if it's the player sieging, then you can send reinforcements to bolster the attack force before the final push unless you want to watch them slowly perish inside the BG.
- Send Reinforcements: Your first defensive force you sent to siege up the densive BG will be cut off from your future reinforcements by the enemy's army so any passives a hero or legendary unit may give out will not extend to reinforcements (So you better make sure you sent enough the first time!).
- Introduce the discovery of legendary units who rise from your army ranks because only being able to pay sapphires for them sucks the excitement of the game because you can't otherwise find a legendary unless it's a reward. YOU LEGIT NEVER SEE THEM BECOME PROMOTED FROM BATTLE...
Anyway, thanks all for now folks. No doubt some ppl will be like omfg KEKW etc but please be constructive and give positive replies.