All Categories

Hamlets

Hamlets

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 8, 2021, 00:3710/08/21
02/04/17

Hamlets

Please increase the number of hamlets, we are too many players for the hamlets.  The most desired jewelers, vampires, it is difficult to capture them most are defended by 2 or more players a league

Views
Comments
Comments
Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Oct 19, 2021, 14:3910/19/21
04/05/21

We have made some changes in the distribution of Hamlets, so their number should increase a bit.

Jan 4, 2022, 20:2601/04/22
Jan 5, 2022, 18:14(edited)
08/20/14

Hamlet collection mechanics now allow players to keep them non-stop or easily hand them off to a leaguemate.  Example I have 1 hour left on my hamlet and I send in a hamlet collection speed champion which completes the hamlet.  I refresh rush my troops home and take the replacement hamlet that spawns.  This mechanic is allowing the same players to sit in them non-stop and made the hamlet game a place to be avoided by 95% of the server.

Suggestion:  After a hamlet is collected wait a random amount of time from 30 minutes to a few hours before the replacement hamlet is created.  This would add some variety to who holds hamlets and make it a viable part of the game for more players vice a few select players that hold them 24/7.

Thanks for your consideration,

Grimnbold

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Jan 31, 2022, 14:1601/31/22
04/05/21
Grimnbold

Hamlet collection mechanics now allow players to keep them non-stop or easily hand them off to a leaguemate.  Example I have 1 hour left on my hamlet and I send in a hamlet collection speed champion which completes the hamlet.  I refresh rush my troops home and take the replacement hamlet that spawns.  This mechanic is allowing the same players to sit in them non-stop and made the hamlet game a place to be avoided by 95% of the server.

Suggestion:  After a hamlet is collected wait a random amount of time from 30 minutes to a few hours before the replacement hamlet is created.  This would add some variety to who holds hamlets and make it a viable part of the game for more players vice a few select players that hold them 24/7.

Thanks for your consideration,

Grimnbold

As for now, we are not planning to make any changes to this feature. It works as it should.