Your Suggestions - 3

Your Suggestions - 3

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 5, 2018, 12:2804/05/18
08/14/15

Good day everyone! 
Been gathering courage to share one-two ideas with you. 

1st - Feats of Valor update!
My idea is that updating/adding new milestones levels in Millitary/Resources/Battle sections, might improve a bit the moral of the players. SImply because, we are all non-stopproducing newly trained troops. Resources are gathered 24h/7d and when it comes to battles I was thinking since there is Milestone for spy missions and for reinforcements sent, maybe a new Milestone - Enemy Units killed will be really awesome!

2nd - League Vault! 
The whole idea is based on the Fortresses. We receive really nice bonuses from them, and since beacons are dead, why not to improve the fortreses a bit?
-So What could be this thing League Vault. It is really simple - a place in the fortress where league members can store food/gold/iron/maranian amulets.
Why store them there? 
-Because based on the rank player "X' has in his league he will be able to withdraw certain amount of resources, again determined by the league leader and his rank in the league. Also this vault could be upgraded in order to store bigger amounts of resources. And for example above level "Y" the vault will be able to store even Maranian amulets besides the other three ordinary resources.

Thanks for the time spent to read my ideas. Will be grateful to hear your opinions and thoughts :)

Medivh

Apr 5, 2018, 12:3304/05/18
02/15/16
Medivh - your first idea is good, would also like some new feats. Maybe even some new league achievments
Apr 6, 2018, 08:1604/06/18
02/29/16

Euclus said:

This is a stand alone suggestion. Moving the chat window up to the right f the Champion icon. Why, it drops off the bottom of the screen when I minimize the ally bar and during regular play I need to see the top part of the screen so I can't minitor chat when league requests are made or learning posts are displayed for new members.

Hello!

I think it's a question of your monitor resolution. Have you tried to change it to find the most comfortable size that will allow you to see the chat window and upper part of the screen?  
Apr 6, 2018, 08:3404/06/18
02/29/16

Erwan said:

Here are my suggestions:

• inform players of the updates you will apply, at least 1 week before applying (1 month for big updates)
  • when you apply a big update, create an event that offers 90% resurrection, to avoid serious mistakes on the part of players
  • give practical advice to players, to prevent the least malicious players from destroying the game involuntarily.
    Imagine a player who did not understand the game, and who decides to sell his iron with a ratio of 2 iron for 1 gold/food. The game would quickly become unplayable. Your company has a duty to help the players a little, so that the game is playable.
  • give us more information about the game.
    Many people do not dare to turn their offensive army into a defensive army because they fear losing everything in the battlegrounds.
    If you do not give us the information, the players will not dare to do anything, and the game will be little fun.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/entertainment-community/101778_would-increasing-the-number-of-league-attack-participants-to-10-/?post=472734

Hello, Lord Erwan!

Thanks for all your suggestions!

1. For some big features, we post the video teasers. Devs don't want to discover all details of the update in advance, but once the update is done, we post very detailed guides for the new features (if they are added to the game) and the list of the bugs that were fixed.

As for the updates, we inform about them as soon as we can. But the in-game warning is added only in cases devs know the exact time of the update and downtime that will be caused by it.

2. We have a very detailed tutorial at the beginning of the game and the great in-game guide. Plus, anyone is welcome to ask the question either on the Forum or in the FB Group. Also, a new player should join a League and many Leagues help their newbies giving some recommendations and pieces of advice.

Stormfall is a hardcore strategy game and players should learn a lot of things by themselves.

3. What information you're referring to? We have quite a big knowledgebase where players could find answers to many questions: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

As I said above, we can't disclose all information as a lot of things players should learn from their experience.

Apr 6, 2018, 08:4304/06/18
02/29/16

Erwan said:

Here are my suggestions:

I am waiting for your answer, thanks.

1. As it was discussed in the topic you're referring to, no one was giving you an order. Oracle's comment was directed to Plarium and had nothing to do with your comment.

2. You already can change the way your comment is looking using the tools available in the upper part Comment window: 

3. We don't plan to add this feature as admins and moderators all need the right to Edit the replies of players on the Forum. 
Apr 6, 2018, 08:5104/06/18
Apr 6, 2018, 08:55(edited)
02/29/16

Erwan said:

Here is one more suggestion:

• create different servers according to the continents

• change the color of writing on the forum
    The writing on the forum is white, and I find it rather ugly.
    I would find it better than writing on the forum is black, it would be much cleaner.

1. Lord Erwan, we can't forbid players to leave the comments on the Forum (if they don't break the Rules) as talking to others and giving your own opinion is one of the main purposes of the Forum. So, you should be ready that other players will join your discussion. If you want to discuss this or that question in private, you're welcome to use Private messages.

2. We won't do it as it doesn't matter from what continent the player comes. We all come here to play the game, no matter what location we're from.

Also, please avoid posting offensive statements directed to other players based on their location as it looks like racism which is strictly prohibited by our Forum rules. I edited your comment and it's my last warning. 

3. You can write not only in white, but in other colors as well (like green or yellow), but posting in black on the black background is not a very good idea as your text will be almost invisible. So, I ask you to refrain from doing it.

All off-topic comments have been removed.
Apr 6, 2018, 09:5504/06/18
02/29/16

kakkmartin said:

Some ideas, that I wrote. I read all those 22 pages in here, but still added some ideas already answered/rejected, because I want to point out that it is important to many players. 

1) Knowledge upgrade speeding in fort - everyone can participate adding sapphires not just one person to speed it up. Lets say you speed it up maybe for few hrs by adding 100 sapphs...

2) Items you dont need anymore, but have plenty of - selling them for soulstones, moon coins, sapphires, emeralds , sketches, medals etc

3) I have building queues soo long. I know you dont shorten building time, but I still have to suggest it. We would kill them faster if we make them faster - hence we play more, have more battles, dont have to wait long time time to be valuable asset for the league again (which we are not, if we have no units).

4) Certain type of bond for certain grade champion - I do not want to receive a grade IV, if I spent so much to acquire holy bond. Make 5 bonds, each for certain lvl champion . So I know what I get for my money. 

5) Cheaper special offers - I am on a budget. If packages are 10 $ each, then people would buy them more often. If they are 40-80 $, then I think it over and over if it is worth and often I dont buy it. But if they are cheaper, I might want to buy them every week. Maybe I even dont calculate and summarily spend more than I would have. Make the price so small that people would spend without thinking. If too expensive, I seriously calculate if I can afford it to myself and if this deal is better than a "would be deal" next week.

7) Relics for bestiary and occult, because there are relics for golems and griffins. Why not for demons? Relics could also give bigger bonuses for unit production speed (like 50%).

8) I get keys for chests from daily and weekly quests, but I have no chests. I do not get chests so often from killing BG-s to use all those keys. Maybe make chests available also somehow... or give different keys, not just for lvl IV chest. Maybe for lvl 2 and 3 aswell. Mix it up.

9) Make it possible to activate many features using DRAGONSTONES at the same time, not just one. For example I might want to simultanusly activate unit offense and unit speed. And make the changing possible. If I have activated offense, but I have raid incoming fast and I would like to switch to defence, instead of waiting 3 hrs.

Hello, my Lord!

Thanks a lot for the time you spent to read all suggestions and make your own or highlight some that were already given!

1. Devs are currently working on the global changes to the Fortress feature in general. So, the changes are waiting for us here :)

2. On FB servers you can sell such Items for Resources. Maybe, in the future devs will add this feature to plarium.com as well.

3. In the future devs plan to add to plarium.com servers the opportunity to choose what Queue you would like to boost. At the moment, it's the only change that is planned in terms of Units training speed up. And it's already possible on FB servers.

4. From the very beginning, the Champions feature was designed in such way that the Champions you receive from Bonds are given randomly. It works in the same way in all RPG games of the similar types of activity. Devs won't change it as it will require changes to the whole Balance of the feature.

5. The Special Offers you receive change regularly. If the current offer is too expensive, just wait for the Offer that will suit you better ;)

6. Maybe in the future devs will consider adding such Relics, but for now, there are enough Bonuses in the game already.

7. I will add the Chests in the list of the Items players would like to receive easier and will forward it to devs.

8. You have 6 Slots for Dragon Arts and once you click on Activate Button all Arts located in these slots will be activated.
Apr 6, 2018, 10:0104/06/18
02/29/16

Medivh said:

Good day everyone! 
Been gathering courage to share one-two ideas with you. 

1st - Feats of Valor update!
My idea is that updating/adding new milestones levels in Millitary/Resources/Battle sections, might improve a bit the moral of the players. SImply because, we are all non-stopproducing newly trained troops. Resources are gathered 24h/7d and when it comes to battles I was thinking since there is Milestone for spy missions and for reinforcements sent, maybe a new Milestone - Enemy Units killed will be really awesome!

2nd - League Vault! 
The whole idea is based on the Fortresses. We receive really nice bonuses from them, and since beacons are dead, why not to improve the fortreses a bit?
-So What could be this thing League Vault. It is really simple - a place in the fortress where league members can store food/gold/iron/maranian amulets.
Why store them there? 
-Because based on the rank player "X' has in his league he will be able to withdraw certain amount of resources, again determined by the league leader and his rank in the league. Also this vault could be upgraded in order to store bigger amounts of resources. And for example above level "Y" the vault will be able to store even Maranian amulets besides the other three ordinary resources.

Thanks for the time spent to read my ideas. Will be grateful to hear your opinions and thoughts :)

Medivh

Hello :) Thanks a lot for your suggestions!.

1. At the moment, devs have tasks with the higher priority like changes to Fortresses and Beacons features, the movement to another game engine, etc. Adding new personal or League achievements is a good idea, but devs will need more time to realize it.

2. Devs are working on the global changes to the Fortress feature and it's one of their main focuses now. But the idea with League Vault has been rejected already as it will lead to the increase of the players with the alternative accounts.

Apr 6, 2018, 10:1604/06/18
11/04/16

So, are you going to add BBCode on the forum?
I think that does not prevent moderators from editing the messages.

Apr 6, 2018, 12:3304/06/18
02/15/16

Thank you for your answer Alina Phoenix

About the last topic I talked about. I know there are 6 slots, and there are many dragon arts that I can activate for free, but out of those, that require dragonmarks, I can only activate one at a time... maybe changeit , so I can activate whatever dragon arts I want  if I have enough dragon marks for them all.

Apr 6, 2018, 15:1404/06/18
Apr 6, 2018, 15:14(edited)
02/29/16
Erwan said:

So, are you going to add BBCode on the forum?
I think that does not prevent moderators from editing the messages.

You already can edit the style of your messages. What exactly would you like to have with this Code?
Apr 6, 2018, 15:1504/06/18
02/29/16
kakkmartin said:

Thank you for your answer Alina Phoenix

About the last topic I talked about. I know there are 6 slots, and there are many dragon arts that I can activate for free, but out of those, that require dragonmarks, I can only activate one at a time... maybe changeit , so I can activate whatever dragon arts I want  if I have enough dragon marks for them all.

But if you have Dragon Arts added to all 6 Slots you can activate all 6 at once not only one.
Apr 7, 2018, 08:4304/07/18
Apr 7, 2018, 08:44(edited)
11/30/14
I been playing for 3 years now and never got a relic called uldrichs blade. Its pathetic drop rate makes me think this relic dont exist anymore. My suggestion is to add it in mega packs ( 50-100$ offers ) or make those relics obtainable from league chests like they give now hero items. Make some special events new events for those relics or whatever because right now its uber hard to get that dumb thingy. I've had so many imperial and royal relics but never that royal blade. Make this one easier. You can sell this thingy for 50-100k sapp, i don't care, just give me that blade lol.
Apr 7, 2018, 19:5004/07/18
Apr 7, 2018, 19:54(edited)
08/21/14

Alina Phoenix said:

kakkmartin said:

Some ideas, that I wrote. I read all those 22 pages in here, but still added some ideas already answered/rejected, because I want to point out that it is important to many players. 

5) Cheaper special offers - I am on a budget. If packages are 10 $ each, then people would buy them more often. If they are 40-80 $, then I think it over and over if it is worth and often I dont buy it. But if they are cheaper, I might want to buy them every week. Maybe I even dont calculate and summarily spend more than I would have. Make the price so small that people would spend without thinking. If too expensive, I seriously calculate if I can afford it to myself and if this deal is better than a "would be deal" next week.

8) I get keys for chests from daily and weekly quests, but I have no chests. I do not get chests so often from killing BG-s to use all those keys. Maybe make chests available also somehow... or give different keys, not just for lvl IV chest. Maybe for lvl 2 and 3 aswell. Mix it up.

Hello, my Lord!

Thanks a lot for the time you spent to read all suggestions and make your own or highlight some that were already given!

5. The Special Offers you receive change regularly. If the current offer is too expensive, just wait for the Offer that will suit you better ;)

7. I will add the Chests in the list of the Items players would like to receive easier and will forward it to devs.

5) I agree with Alina.   Just wait awhile, and the prices will drop.  Besides, the sapphire deals are already cheap enough and is one of the main, if not THE main, reasons that Stormfall is being overrun by Balur and his Hammer Alliance.  Soon, Balur will rule a planet wide graveyard that no Champion will be able to overcome :(

7/8) Please do NOT do anything about chest drops.   I am always getting chests and rarely keys.    Perhaps Kakkmartin and I will have our luck reverse eventually.   I certainly do not want to see more chests dropping.  I already discard many of them.

Apr 9, 2018, 01:3204/09/18
02/09/17

what were the developers thinking with the addition of 10 class 2 uncommon hero items in chests to the daily league quests  ? 

is it not possible that you can do basic maths  ?? they are all 6hr sell items and if you get 10 every 24hrs... even running 2 sell lines and a temporary skin... nobody can sell them all.. we are throwing them away... 

most silly badly thought out update ever  !! its getting on players nerves after only a few days ... change it  !!! and take a big stick to the developers heads and beat them  !!! who thought this was a good idea  ??? who has no sense to comprehend its a pointless reward ... 

let me guess you tried it on the test server  !!! 

are you actually trying to make the game more annoying daily  ? is that the brief to developers  ? do not let players earn anything of any value or use  ! 

we watch these silly update and it really is enough to bang your head against a wall till you have no brain cells left... clearly what developers have already done to themselves... sigh 

go on alina pass that on tell me no plans to change stupidity on the part of developers.... 
Apr 9, 2018, 08:0404/09/18
02/15/16
true that, Han. Why not 1-2. 5 is too much, no time to sell them.
Apr 10, 2018, 09:2504/10/18
07/25/15

Han said:

what were the developers thinking with the addition of 10 class 2 uncommon hero items in chests to the daily league quests  ? 

is it not possible that you can do basic maths  ?? they are all 6hr sell items and if you get 10 every 24hrs... even running 2 sell lines and a temporary skin... nobody can sell them all.. we are throwing them away... 

most silly badly thought out update ever  !! its getting on players nerves after only a few days ... change it  !!! and take a big stick to the developers heads and beat them  !!! who thought this was a good idea  ??? who has no sense to comprehend its a pointless reward ... 

are you actually trying to make the game more annoying daily  ? is that the brief to developers  ? do not let players earn anything of any value or use  ! 

we watch these silly update and it really is enough to bang your head against a wall till you have no brain cells left... clearly what developers have already done to themselves... sigh 

go on alina pass that on tell me no plans to change stupidity on the part of developers.... 

They want us to buy boosters.... clearly.  The whole loot system is completely retarded, because I can get a item that is worth 3 times as much as take half a hour to sell. The value of the item make no sense what so ever, when it come to time it take to sell. Whoever came up with the values was a complete dolt!

Apr 11, 2018, 13:2004/11/18
02/29/16

vakonziko said:

I been playing for 3 years now and never got a relic called uldrichs blade. Its pathetic drop rate makes me think this relic dont exist anymore. My suggestion is to add it in mega packs ( 50-100$ offers ) or make those relics obtainable from league chests like they give now hero items. Make some special events new events for those relics or whatever because right now its uber hard to get that dumb thingy. I've had so many imperial and royal relics but never that royal blade. Make this one easier. You can sell this thingy for 50-100k sapp, i don't care, just give me that blade lol.

Hello :)

You're right, this Relic is very rare and it's difficult to obtain. Still, I'm gathering the list of the Items players would like to receive more (or easier). I will include this Relic to my list as well and will forward it to devs.

Thanks for your suggestion ;)
Apr 11, 2018, 13:2104/11/18
02/29/16
Aegon Targaryen said:

Alina Phoenix said:

kakkmartin said:

Hello, my Lord!

5) I agree with Alina.   Just wait awhile, and the prices will drop.  Besides, the sapphire deals are already cheap enough and is one of the main, if not THE main, reasons that Stormfall is being overrun by Balur and his Hammer Alliance.  Soon, Balur will rule a planet wide graveyard that no Champion will be able to overcome :(

7/8) Please do NOT do anything about chest drops.   I am always getting chests and rarely keys.    Perhaps Kakkmartin and I will have our luck reverse eventually.   I certainly do not want to see more chests dropping.  I already discard many of them.

Noted, my Lord 
Apr 11, 2018, 13:2704/11/18
02/29/16

Han said:

Hello, my Lady!

I understand you're upset by this update, but please try to express your thoughts and feedback in more gently way without offensive statements about our devs. Even negative feedback can be given without break of the Forum Rules.

As for the feedback itself, I already forwarded it to devs and they will think about it.

Thanks!
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.