Your Suggestions - 3

Your Suggestions - 3

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 8, 2017, 08:0008/08/17
02/29/16

Your Suggestions - 3

How to submit your suggestion

You can share your ideas and suggestions in this topic. Please follow these simple rules:

1. Check the thread with declined suggestions here.

If your suggestion has already been declined by our developers, please do not post it.

2. Check this topic for similar suggestions.

If you find that your suggestion has already been expressed by another player and the Community Manager responded, please do not post it.

3. Write a short summary of your suggestion in 5-20 words. Next, add any details to give us a better understanding of what you would like to see in the game.

4. Be precise and concise.

5. You are welcome to discuss other players’ suggestions, but please follow our Forum rules and be polite.

Our Community Managers will comment on your suggestions in this topic.

Please do not create new topics for your suggestions in other threads.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 8, 2017, 12:2808/08/17
11/27/14

Hi my lady !

U added the fortress  defense status in statistics.  Thank you...i suggested this a long time ago :)

But...there is a but : 

Can the League Marshal see the total defense in fort?

Aug 8, 2017, 20:2008/08/17
04/11/15

Hi,

Did a search of the past suggestions and current threads but did not see this mentioned.  Can Wraiths be upgraded and have a building leveling system?  The higher the level will change the character and damage your Wraith does.

Building Level 1 = Wraith lvl 1

Building Level 2 = Wraith lvl 3

Building Level 3 = Demonic Wraith lvl 5

Building Level 20 = Dark Wraith lvl 20

Aug 9, 2017, 08:0608/09/17
02/29/16

Lord Mark said:

Hi my lady !

U added the fortress  defense status in statistics.  Thank you...i suggested this a long time ago :)

But...there is a but : 

Hello, Lord Mark :)

Where do you suggest to add this information and why you think League Marshals need it?

Aug 9, 2017, 08:4208/09/17
02/29/16

Crom said:

Hi,

Did a search of the past suggestions and current threads but did not see this mentioned.  Can Wraiths be upgraded and have a building leveling system?  The higher the level will change the character and damage your Wraith does.

Building Level 1 = Wraith lvl 1

Building Level 2 = Wraith lvl 3

Building Level 3 = Demonic Wraith lvl 5

Building Level 20 = Dark Wraith lvl 20

Hi.

It's quite a big update that will require the cooperation of several teams and a lot of time.

At the moment, devs are focused on the work on new Units that will appear in the game soon. That's why they won't be able to implement this suggestion in the near future.

Aug 9, 2017, 20:4708/09/17
11/27/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Mark said:

Hi my lady !

But...there is a but : 

Where do you suggest to add this information and why you think League Marshals need it?

In statistics.

It is good to see where we stand.
Aug 9, 2017, 20:5108/09/17
11/27/14

Can we have an icon like the help request for this reward packs ?

And also a button to colleact All.

Aug 10, 2017, 14:0708/10/17

This is off the top of my head. I have not worked out any details in my head. This is strictly something I'm throwing at the wall and looking for...ideas. BRAINSTORMING. Beacons and the top leagues. It's ridiculous. They don't try to alter each other's influence rating but some how finds the courage to prevent a smaller league from obtaining a beacon. There needs to be away to force them to fight each other. Maybe have tiers for leagues based on their Fortress level or something. EDR league, sitting in 3rd in Farwol's are the biggest lap dogs for Synergy. The more I think about, Fortress level sounds like a good way to separate leagues into tiers. Kind of like the way capture the flag. As I said, this is more of a brainstorming session. I would like to hear other's opinion on the matter.

-Nyame-

Aug 10, 2017, 14:2408/10/17

Can we add the option to view profile and and 'invite to league' to this interface? 

http://prntscr.com/g6tugc

Aug 11, 2017, 10:5108/11/17
02/29/16
Lord Mark said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Mark said:

Hi my lady !

But...there is a but : 

In statistics.

It is good to see where we stand.
I've forwarded this suggestion to devs :)
Aug 11, 2017, 10:5208/11/17
02/29/16

Lord Mark said:

Can we have an icon like the help request for this reward packs ?

And also a button to colleact All.

> Can we have an icon like the help request for this reward packs ?

Do you mean the Icon that will appear on the screen when a new pack is received?

> And also a button to colleact All.

This suggestion was already forwarded to devs. They'll check what can be done here.

Aug 11, 2017, 10:5708/11/17
02/29/16

leisure0891 said:

This is off the top of my head. I have not worked out any details in my head. This is strictly something I'm throwing at the wall and looking for...ideas. BRAINSTORMING. Beacons and the top leagues. It's ridiculous. They don't try to alter each other's influence rating but some how finds the courage to prevent a smaller league from obtaining a beacon. There needs to be away to force them to fight each other. Maybe have tiers for leagues based on their Fortress level or something. EDR league, sitting in 3rd in Farwol's are the biggest lap dogs for Synergy. The more I think about, Fortress level sounds like a good way to separate leagues into tiers. Kind of like the way capture the flag. As I said, this is more of a brainstorming session. I would like to hear other's opinion on the matter.

-Nyame-

Hello.

We're planning to implement Alliance of Leagues feature. It will help small Leagues unit their powers and play against bigger Leagues.

This feature is just being developed, and I don't have any information on what limitations and conditions it will have.

Aug 11, 2017, 11:0108/11/17
02/29/16

gjordan0891 said:

Can we add the option to view profile and and 'invite to league' to this interface? 

http://prntscr.com/g6tugc

Hello.

This interface already has a lot of options added, and adding new ones will just make it more complicated.

Aug 11, 2017, 16:0608/11/17
Don't know if this has been talked about but i would like to be able to trade materials that are used for heroes gear so the more experienced players that don't need it can give it to newer ones.
Aug 15, 2017, 04:0108/15/17
05/14/16
Any way we can sell extra staff for shard removal in the market? Get something for them for when they are of no use anymore.
Aug 15, 2017, 07:5708/15/17
03/20/14

Knightmare said:

Any way we can sell extra staff for shard removal in the market? Get something for them for when they are of no use anymore.

+1 for me as well

https://imgur.com/oSP6FI0

https://imgur.com/X1TzeK7

And while your at it stop giving paragon starters if your not going to add more paragon levels, And if you are going to add more paragon levels - then yous owe me about 30k paragon points.

https://imgur.com/dJzbDKe

Aug 15, 2017, 08:0108/15/17
Aug 15, 2017, 19:39(edited)
12/18/14

Alina Phoenix said:

leisure0891 said:

-Nyame-

Hello.

We're planning to implement Alliance of Leagues feature. It will help small Leagues unit their powers and play against bigger Leagues.

This feature is just being developed, and I don't have any information on what limitations and conditions it will have.

Make the leagues that have the massively coined armies fight each other - there is no way I will buy a 500 mil or more army the fact that Plarium has let it go this far is the reason the game will die - we cannot compete with 1.5 to 2 billion hammers so we are at the "mercy" of these leagues

Another sensible thing would be to make a league upgrade a beacon to level 5 after holding it for "x" amount of days - take a look at Dark Plains - full of level 1 beacons 

You don't need a massive army to upgrade your fortress so that is not a really viable option to "rank" a league

*edit*  We're planning to implement Alliance of Leagues feature. It will help small Leagues unit their powers and play against bigger Leagues.

so you will let allied leagues fight together so huge leagues could also team up to wipe out ALL small leagues
Aug 16, 2017, 08:2508/16/17
02/29/16

Toyslearn said:

Don't know if this has been talked about but i would like to be able to trade materials that are used for heroes gear so the more experienced players that don't need it can give it to newer ones.

Hello.

This suggestion was already discussed with devs for several times. They know that many players have Items they don't use and don't need.

Devs are thinking on the feature that will allow these players to get rid of such Items. But I don't know for sure whether it will be implemented in the form of trading and market.
Aug 16, 2017, 08:3008/16/17
02/29/16

Stewart_KT1 said:

Knightmare said:

+1 for me as well

https://imgur.com/oSP6FI0

https://imgur.com/X1TzeK7

And while your at it stop giving paragon starters if your not going to add more paragon levels, And if you are going to add more paragon levels - then yous owe me about 30k paragon points.

https://imgur.com/dJzbDKe

Hello.

Devs rejected the suggestion to add an opportunity to trade Crystals, buy certain Crystals or exchange them. Crystals were designed as your personal Items, so you cannot exchange or trade them. 

As for the Paragon Levels, they will be added, but I don't have ETA. The paragon points you get as Reward are still added to your account (though they're not displayed from your end). Once the new Levels are added, you'll get your points.

Aug 16, 2017, 08:3308/16/17
Aug 16, 2017, 08:35(edited)
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

leisure0891 said:

-Nyame-

Hello.

Make the leagues that have the massively coined armies fight each other - there is no way I will buy a 500 mil or more army the fact that Plarium has let it go this far is the reason the game will die - we cannot compete with 1.5 to 2 billion hammers so we are at the "mercy" of these leagues

Another sensible thing would be to make a league upgrade a beacon to level 5 after holding it for "x" amount of days - take a look at Dark Plains - full of level 1 beacons 

You don't need a massive army to upgrade your fortress so that is not a really viable option to "rank" a league

*edit*  We're planning to implement Alliance of Leagues feature. It will help small Leagues unit their powers and play against bigger Leagues.

so you will let allied leagues fight together so huge leagues could also team up to wipe out ALL small leagues

Hello.

I don't have information on what exactly limits will have this feature, but I think devs will add the limit that will prevent the situations when big Leagues create an alliance that will be able to wipe out all smaller Leagues.

Aug 16, 2017, 19:4108/16/17
07/25/15

Can we get a name and guild history of players? No need for it to be visible for everyone. But if someone apply to join a guild, the guild marshall or whoever with the roles to accept new members, should have the ability to see what past guilds the players been member if, and what names the player might have had in the past.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.