Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 5, 2017, 06:1903/05/17
db dbomb said:

Eugenia Misura said:

db dbomb said:

Give us 1k free sketches.
Sketches should be earned :) 

Did you mean purchased?  I would be more than happy to earn them , however the 200 (max) offered ever other month in tournaments are enough to do next to nothing with.... maybe if i save  up for 8 months i can do one upgrade to my infirmary.

DB
Can you build a way in game to "earn" them by building them researching them finding them working for them as you suggest I do agree they should be earned. HOW can I earn them now... as DB said right now you can "buy" them or get them RARELY in tournaments. giving me a way in game to EARN them would be awesome.
Mar 6, 2017, 13:3303/06/17
03/30/16

An option for those who enter from plarium we can use the photo profile of our facebook

Or some way that we can choose our personalized profile photo even if it is 1 time

Mar 6, 2017, 14:3403/06/17

I only recently started playing and already there are a few minor things I would like to see improved.

1) Could we add League members to Friends and Allies list directly from the League roster instead of going to the Embassy>roster>map location then clicking Add to Friends and Allies Request for each member. Mass invite on a drop-down menu or a check box?

2) Cancel option for troop training queue. Let's say I'm training 100 Pikemen and I get a League notification we need mass amounts of Archers. I'd rather spend that hour or so training what my League needs.

3) Delete option on Enemy list. Recently raided an enemy that was close by only to realize too late this person had moved the castle to about 6 hrs away. My bad for not noticing the coordinates change, but I would like this person off my enemy list sooner. The only way I know to remove an enemy is to send him or her a resource. This suggestion is not so much for me, but for newer players and for people who change leagues and may have league allies on their enemy list. Or is this function a part of the roleplay aspect to the game? Truce?

4) More resource based purchase options in the Black Market (not to buy more resources...) and Fortifications?

Mar 6, 2017, 14:4103/06/17
12/18/14
Apollyon said:

I only recently started playing and already there are a few minor things I would like to see improved.

1) Could we add League members to Friends and Allies list directly from the League roster instead of going to the Embassy>roster>map location then clicking Add to Friends and Allies Request for each member. Mass invite on a drop-down menu or a check box?

2) Cancel option for troop training queue. Let's say I'm training 100 Pikemen and I get a League notification we need mass amounts of Archers. I'd rather spend that hour or so training what my League needs.

3) Delete option on Enemy list. Recently raided an enemy that was close by only to realize too late this person had moved the castle to about 6 hrs away. My bad for not noticing the coordinates change, but I would like this person off my enemy list sooner. The only way I know to remove an enemy is to send him or her a resource. This suggestion is not so much for me, but for newer players and for people who change leagues and may have league allies on their enemy list. Or is this function a part of the roleplay aspect to the game? Truce?

4) More resource based purchase options in the Black Market (not to buy more resources...) and Fortifications?

They will eventually disappear from your enemy list if you don't perform any actions against that particular castle (ie: spy or raid them)
Mar 6, 2017, 14:4503/06/17
12/18/14

Shadow-Dragon said:

No Notice, ZERO defense. Many people refuse to use hamlets for these exact two reasons. Was the goal of hamlets only to be a killing ground for PVP? because at present with the design as is that is all they are used for by anyone who has any experience at all.

To combat this and perhaps put a new spin on beacon attacks and castle attacks raids and seiges I suggest a new troop style called scouts. With a scout you can see attack and raids incomming upto a half an hour away. if you upgrade the scout in the lost arts you can increase their sight to 1 hour and in the obelisk for another half an hour. If you build a "scout tower building" you can see further as long as scouts are manning it. If you have more scouts (say 1000) then you have a greater chance of getting a lucky shot and seeing an attacking force really far away maybe 2 or 3 hours out. if you get your scout tower to max including scetches you can see up to 5 hours out. To see an attacking force coming from 24 hours away is unneeded in my opinion and if you see someone coming from that far you always guess that it's a non attack anyway. With scouts you can add to the defense of a beacon or a hamlet or a settlement. You can also build scouts to counter act scouts in the defensive position for instance if the the defender has 100 scouts and the attacker has 200 scouts the chance of sighting and distance of sighting is reduced by 50% This will then make hamlets a viable option and put a new set of strategies into the game.

yes i think it was there wasn't enough killing on the settlements so we lost them :)

I like your scout concept its interesting but in my experience beacon, settlement and hamlet attacks are quick and you wouldn't have much time to react - any castle hits that have a reasonable amount of troops are usually also quick - long raids on castles are usually a fake or a pvp type raid with a smaller amount of troops
Mar 7, 2017, 15:3403/07/17
03/01/16
badone said:

i was wondering a way to stop all the cowardice involving retaliations with FBs its a shame no one raids you even if you raid the same ppl over and over again even other league menbers all they do its FB away  my reports 70% are FBs 20% beacon notices 10% raids from thoes 10% 5% are 1 pal or 1 archer raids lol just the way the game its now this its driving ppl away lack of confront and fun. so i thought why not join the good with the nice to ppl that actualy wanna play the game and not just click a FB away and the pockets of plarium and increase the FB prices, nukes are expencive to make and not every one should be alowed to have them. or at least take it from offencive units so theres no descont on FBs
Hi! I'm not sure that I get you right. Can you please specify your suggestion? 
Mar 7, 2017, 15:3503/07/17
03/01/16
db dbomb said:

Eugenia Misura said:

db dbomb said:

Give us 1k free sketches.
Sketches should be earned :) 

Did you mean purchased?  I would be more than happy to earn them , however the 200 (max) offered ever other month in tournaments are enough to do next to nothing with.... maybe if i save  up for 8 months i can do one upgrade to my infirmary.

DB
You can earn Sapphires and then get Sketches at the Black Market. 
Mar 7, 2017, 15:3603/07/17
03/01/16
brunsonthomas said:

Eugenia Misura said:

brunsonthomas said:

Could we get the Challenge points updated once a day to the Tournament Legends league achievement. This would be much better than having to wait a full week and guess at the league progress through the levels. The points gained by a league won't decrease so why not allow a progress indicator.

Hi! I saw the same suggestion above. Lord Brunsonthomas, can you please describe on a screenshot where do you think points should be described? 

Current Challenge

http://prntscr.com/efkjoa

Current Achievement

http://prntscr.com/efkklo

As you can see our achievement says we only need 70000 for our next achievement. We have scored much more than that and the challenge ends today. We have no idea how many levels we have gained during our week or how many more we need to achieve the next level, nor does our opponent.

Thank you for specifying this, I'll pass this suggestion to our devs. 
Mar 7, 2017, 15:3803/07/17
03/01/16
bojan.kordis said:

Dear Plarium.

Are you thinking about giving a reward for players who are very faithful/loyal to this game?

I'm one of those players, who really likes this game. I play it every day from the day I started, until this day.

I'm happy for rewards for every 90 days in Paragon run. But now I'm closing to the 1000 days in Paragon run. And I think reward would be very welcome and deserved - for all those players who reach 1000 days.

I don't know what that should be... Maybe 1000 Griffins ... maybe.

But, some SPECIAL CASTLE SKIN is not bad idea, don't you think?

Maybe, a skin which gives one extra Bestiary unit every day.

What do you think?

I remember you gave something like that (castle skin) to the player who first reached level 100.

Thank you, to all Plarium team for this game.

Best regards, Bojan Kordis.

Hi! Thank you for this idea, I'll forward it. 
Mar 7, 2017, 15:4103/07/17
03/01/16
Genoa said:

It would be nice to put a button where your friends leave and to find them

Example: in the league chat asks a user to lift their immortals, which is called "manolo", then instead of looking in your friends bar where this manolo, there would be a button that serves to write the name of the person What are you looking for and that already appears to you instead of looking for him

I hope you have understood what I mean, and if something is misspelled they will know that I had to translate it by the google translator

This suggestion was declined due to technical reasons, unfortunately. 
Mar 7, 2017, 15:4403/07/17
03/01/16
Shadow-Dragon said:

No Notice, ZERO defense. Many people refuse to use hamlets for these exact two reasons. Was the goal of hamlets only to be a killing ground for PVP? because at present with the design as is that is all they are used for by anyone who has any experience at all.

To combat this and perhaps put a new spin on beacon attacks and castle attacks raids and seiges I suggest a new troop style called scouts. With a scout you can see attack and raids incomming upto a half an hour away. if you upgrade the scout in the lost arts you can increase their sight to 1 hour and in the obelisk for another half an hour. If you build a "scout tower building" you can see further as long as scouts are manning it. If you have more scouts (say 1000) then you have a greater chance of getting a lucky shot and seeing an attacking force really far away maybe 2 or 3 hours out. if you get your scout tower to max including scetches you can see up to 5 hours out. To see an attacking force coming from 24 hours away is unneeded in my opinion and if you see someone coming from that far you always guess that it's a non attack anyway. With scouts you can add to the defense of a beacon or a hamlet or a settlement. You can also build scouts to counter act scouts in the defensive position for instance if the the defender has 100 scouts and the attacker has 200 scouts the chance of sighting and distance of sighting is reduced by 50% This will then make hamlets a viable option and put a new set of strategies into the game.
I don't get what is the point of adding this type of scouts if you have Spies. Can you please specify the difference? 
Mar 7, 2017, 15:4503/07/17
03/01/16
brunsonthomas said:

Oberon's castle should demonstrate the best defenses available. An example for other players to attempt to achieve. I think level 150 is to low as we have players with levels over 100. His level should be at least 200 and his castle should be the best defended castle on the map. With this kind of level and everything in his castle maxed out, his army should be equal to more than the armies of all players on the map for the foreseeable future, not the next six months. Turn some of your developers imaginations loose and let them make this a castle difficult to match not just a begiiner's dream. Maximize the walls, include improvements to make this the castle everyone wants to copy.

We're planning to increase level of Oberon's Castle in the future. 
Mar 7, 2017, 15:4503/07/17
03/01/16
tirano said:

An option for those who enter from plarium we can use the photo profile of our facebook

Or some way that we can choose our personalized profile photo even if it is 1 time

Thank you, I'll forward your request. 
Mar 7, 2017, 16:0703/07/17
03/01/16

Apollyon said:

Hi!

1) We're planning to add "Add a Friend" button.

2) I'll pass this idea.

3) They will disappear from the list eventually. 

4) From community side, we have a very limited impact on such balance. Several departments work on this balance and they rely on specific data and analytics. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it.

Mar 8, 2017, 00:2403/08/17
07/11/13

Can we have a 10x zoom on the map like Total Domination has?

I find it very efficient when looking for new raids upon moving your castle. I think it would help players who have less time in the game find raids quicker and thus have more time for other aspects of the game.

Hope to see this put into the game soon as everyone benefits and there are no cons to it.

Sky
Mar 8, 2017, 08:4103/08/17
Mar 8, 2017, 08:52(edited)
12/13/14

Add Curses to the game

Sometimes a revenge raid or fireball just isn't enough, we need something more .....

Add limited duration Curses

10% off everything for 24 hours, or 20% off for 12 hours

This would slow all production, reduce offense/defense and troop production etc for 1 day
Additional Curses would add to the duration but not the effect
Mini curses should be bought using Soulstones etc

Click LIKE if you love this idea

Mar 8, 2017, 13:2103/08/17
Mar 8, 2017, 13:26(edited)

Snowgoon said:

Add Curses to the game

Sometimes a revenge raid or fireball just isn't enough, we need something more .....

This would slow all production, reduce offense/defense and troop production etc for 1 day

personally i dont like the idea,we are looking for some ways to make the game more interactive and more active  not slower, need action at all ,of course this is up to plarium i just say my opinion as a part of the community

at all the idea of war worth only cause of the action

thank you :-)

Mar 8, 2017, 20:1803/08/17
12/18/14

sison said:

Snowgoon said:

Add Curses to the game

personally i dont like the idea,we are looking for some ways to make the game more interactive and more active  not slower, need action at all ,of course this is up to plarium i just say my opinion as a part of the community

at all the idea of war worth only cause of the action

thank you :-)

I agree, so don't fireball let your troops do the talking, if you can't handle retaliation on your own have your league assist - hit their league back

its war game go to war
Mar 8, 2017, 20:2003/08/17
12/18/14
are the saph reward contests in the entertainment thread ongoing? If not they should be locked to deem them completed so they dont continue to be bumped back up when they are actually done.
Mar 9, 2017, 14:2803/09/17
08/08/15

Make it possible as a 1 time only to transfer troops (inc castle guards), sapphires and resources to another server.

DONG

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.