Your Suggestions - 2

Search
New Gift Code! Grab your rewards now!
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 1, 2017, 13:2303/01/17
03/01/16
sison said:

you could make an extra auto hidder whith smaller duration ,for example for 2 hour ,of course it would be nice if we could take it by spending soulstones

i say this cause sometimes i dont need an autohider of 4 hours it is too much some times

an additional smaller autohider would be great add :-)
Thank you for your suggestion, I'll pass it to our developers. 
Mar 1, 2017, 13:2403/01/17
03/01/16

sison said:

you could also increase a little bit the number of soulstne tournaments gives,,a little bit i say,

i say this cause we are many times in need of items we can buy whith soulstones and tournaments gives 70 soulstone although you have lost serious troop http://prntscr.com/edaukn

why a player who take 10k points should take only 70 soulstone (look my screenshoot)

is it serious to be the maximum reward 70 soulstone and at the same time one offence bonus  cost 125 soulstones?

it is too low i hope you understand we can do some changes here whithout hurt the company,the only way to feel what i say is to play the game, to become part of the game ,thats the only ay to understand me

dont  forget that this is a pvp game and  that items like autohidder or offense bonus is main part of the action players love it and it makes the game more interactive,it makes the war more intresting thats why i  insist about that update,you could think it

thanks in addition :-)

Hi! As I mentioned aboove, several departments work on their balance and they rely on specific data and analytics. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. However, I'll pass your feedback, of course. 

Mar 1, 2017, 13:3003/01/17
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

we just completed our first league challenge we made 4 achievements the next achievement was only 18k away but we did not know this as the achievements are not added to your embassy as you earn them - we could have easily made the next achievement we quit playing the challenge days ago as we had a good lead on our opponents.

achievements earned during a challenge should be added to the embassy as you earn them or there should be some kind of indicator that tells you how many points to the next achievement so the league can decide if the effort is worth it or not
Hi! Can you please specify how do you think it should look in the game on a screenshot? That would be really helpful.
Mar 1, 2017, 13:3203/01/17
03/01/16

duck.duck said:

1. Make legendary units easier to get aside from Battlegrounds, sapphires and Tournaments,there should be a system where you sacrifice other units to create a legendary unit, those would be what the legendary unit improves the offence or defence of. Im not talking about a few troops, I meant thousands of troops, It would overall make the game better and easier for newer players to get legendarys. Another way might be making them a very rare find when you successfully attack or defend a battleground.

2. Increase soulstones given at tournaments, right now there is a pvp tournament taking place that gives only 5 soulstones at 150 points, thats not nearly enough

Hi! 

1. We don't plan to add such an option since Legendary Units are rare. 

2. I'll pass your feedback. 

Mar 1, 2017, 13:3303/01/17
03/01/16
carolpringle59 said:

My suggestion is to allow Marshals to assign who can and can not make attack request. This will limit the effect Spies have to undermine the Leadership of a league.

Please Like this post if you agree :

Hi! I'll pass your suggestion to our devs, thanks. 
Mar 1, 2017, 17:4603/01/17
03/22/16
Could we get the Challenge points updated once a day to the Tournament Legends league achievement. This would be much better than having to wait a full week and guess at the league progress through the levels. The points gained by a league won't decrease so why not allow a progress indicator.
Mar 1, 2017, 18:0803/01/17
07/20/14
I think the soulstones price for "Maelstorm of Souls" and "Bloodthirst" lost arts are higher than the value it should be.
Mar 2, 2017, 00:5803/02/17
12/13/16

It would be great if there was some sort of notification when friends & allies were online. Maybe a marker on their icon at the bottom of the screen.

As it is now, you just have the League chat area to type in and hope who you want is on. Otherwise, you can send them a letter, but the turnaround won't be great if they're not online.

Mar 2, 2017, 11:4703/02/17
03/01/16

brunsonthomas said:

Could we get the Challenge points updated once a day to the Tournament Legends league achievement. This would be much better than having to wait a full week and guess at the league progress through the levels. The points gained by a league won't decrease so why not allow a progress indicator.

Hi! I saw the same suggestion above. Lord Brunsonthomas, can you please describe on a screenshot where do you think points should be described? 

Mar 2, 2017, 11:4703/02/17
03/01/16
farazpc said:

I think the soulstones price for "Maelstorm of Souls" and "Bloodthirst" lost arts are higher than the value it should be.
Hi! We don't plan to change this value. 
Mar 2, 2017, 11:4803/02/17
03/01/16
buz.williams said:

It would be great if there was some sort of notification when friends & allies were online. Maybe a marker on their icon at the bottom of the screen.

As it is now, you just have the League chat area to type in and hope who you want is on. Otherwise, you can send them a letter, but the turnaround won't be great if they're not online.

Hi! We don't plan to add this opportunity due to technical reasons.
Mar 2, 2017, 15:5503/02/17
Mar 2, 2017, 15:58(edited)
07/22/15
i was wondering a way to stop all the cowardice involving retaliations with FBs its a shame no one raids you even if you raid the same ppl over and over again even other league menbers all they do its FB away  my reports 70% are FBs 20% beacon notices 10% raids from thoes 10% 5% are 1 pal or 1 archer raids lol just the way the game its now this its driving ppl away lack of confront and fun. so i thought why not join the good with the nice to ppl that actualy wanna play the game and not just click a FB away and the pockets of plarium and increase the FB prices, nukes are expencive to make and not every one should be alowed to have them. or at least take it from offencive units so theres no descont on FBs
Mar 3, 2017, 07:1303/03/17

Eugenia Misura said:

db dbomb said:

Give us 1k free sketches.
Sketches should be earned :) 

Did you mean purchased?  I would be more than happy to earn them , however the 200 (max) offered ever other month in tournaments are enough to do next to nothing with.... maybe if i save  up for 8 months i can do one upgrade to my infirmary.

DB
Mar 3, 2017, 15:3203/03/17
03/22/16

Eugenia Misura said:

brunsonthomas said:

Hi! I saw the same suggestion above. Lord Brunsonthomas, can you please describe on a screenshot where do you think points should be described? 

Current Challenge

http://prntscr.com/efkjoa

Current Achievement

http://prntscr.com/efkklo

As you can see our achievement says we only need 70000 for our next achievement. We have scored much more than that and the challenge ends today. We have no idea how many levels we have gained during our week or how many more we need to achieve the next level, nor does our opponent.

Mar 4, 2017, 07:5103/04/17
12/18/14

brunsonthomas said:

Eugenia Misura said:

brunsonthomas said:

Current Challenge

http://prntscr.com/efkjoa

Current Achievement

http://prntscr.com/efkklo

As you can see our achievement says we only need 70000 for our next achievement. We have scored much more than that and the challenge ends today. We have no idea how many levels we have gained during our week or how many more we need to achieve the next level, nor does our opponent.

exactly in our challenge we earned 4 levels for that specific achievement but it did not update until the tournament was over - we were only 20k points away from the next level and we could have easily done this but we quit hitting our opponents as we had a big lead - it was a friendly challenge so there was no need for us to keep going and hammering them if we were winning but we would have made an effort to get the 20k points had we known we were so close to earning the next level

when leagues are making achievements in other areas of the game it is updated within 15 minutes of earning it
Mar 4, 2017, 16:3503/04/17
Mar 4, 2017, 16:57(edited)

Dear Plarium.

Are you thinking about giving a reward for players who are very faithful/loyal to this game?

I'm one of those players, who really likes this game. I play it every day from the day I started, until this day.

I'm happy for rewards for every 90 days in Paragon run. But now I'm closing to the 1000 days in Paragon run. And I think reward would be very welcome and deserved - for all those players who reach 1000 days.

I don't know what that should be... Maybe 1000 Griffins ... maybe.

But, some SPECIAL CASTLE SKIN is not bad idea, don't you think?

Maybe, a skin which gives one extra Bestiary unit every day.

What do you think?

I remember you gave something like that (castle skin) to the player who first reached level 100.

Thank you, to all Plarium team for this game.

Best regards, Bojan Kordis.

Mar 4, 2017, 16:3603/04/17
02/26/16

It would be nice to put a button where your friends leave and to find them

Example: in the league chat asks a user to lift their immortals, which is called "manolo", then instead of looking in your friends bar where this manolo, there would be a button that serves to write the name of the person What are you looking for and that already appears to you instead of looking for him

I hope you have understood what I mean, and if something is misspelled they will know that I had to translate it by the google translator

Mar 4, 2017, 16:3903/04/17
duck.duck said:

1. Make legendary units easier to get aside from Battlegrounds, sapphires and Tournaments,there should be a system where you sacrifice other units to create a legendary unit, those would be what the legendary unit improves the offence or defence of. Im not talking about a few troops, I meant thousands of troops, It would overall make the game better and easier for newer players to get legendarys. Another way might be making them a very rare find when you successfully attack or defend a battleground.

2. Increase soulstones given at tournaments, right now there is a pvp tournament taking place that gives only 5 soulstones at 150 points, thats not nearly enough
Yes please
Mar 4, 2017, 16:5603/04/17

No Notice, ZERO defense. Many people refuse to use hamlets for these exact two reasons. Was the goal of hamlets only to be a killing ground for PVP? because at present with the design as is that is all they are used for by anyone who has any experience at all.

To combat this and perhaps put a new spin on beacon attacks and castle attacks raids and seiges I suggest a new troop style called scouts. With a scout you can see attack and raids incomming upto a half an hour away. if you upgrade the scout in the lost arts you can increase their sight to 1 hour and in the obelisk for another half an hour. If you build a "scout tower building" you can see further as long as scouts are manning it. If you have more scouts (say 1000) then you have a greater chance of getting a lucky shot and seeing an attacking force really far away maybe 2 or 3 hours out. if you get your scout tower to max including scetches you can see up to 5 hours out. To see an attacking force coming from 24 hours away is unneeded in my opinion and if you see someone coming from that far you always guess that it's a non attack anyway. With scouts you can add to the defense of a beacon or a hamlet or a settlement. You can also build scouts to counter act scouts in the defensive position for instance if the the defender has 100 scouts and the attacker has 200 scouts the chance of sighting and distance of sighting is reduced by 50% This will then make hamlets a viable option and put a new set of strategies into the game.
Mar 4, 2017, 17:5703/04/17
03/22/16

Oberon's castle should demonstrate the best defenses available. An example for other players to attempt to achieve. I think level 150 is to low as we have players with levels over 100. His level should be at least 200 and his castle should be the best defended castle on the map. With this kind of level and everything in his castle maxed out, his army should be equal to more than the armies of all players on the map for the foreseeable future, not the next six months. Turn some of your developers imaginations loose and let them make this a castle difficult to match not just a begiiner's dream. Maximize the walls, include improvements to make this the castle everyone wants to copy.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.