Lords and Ladies, welcome to the thread where we've listed some of the improvements suggested by our valued community that were introduced to the game. Please read this thread before posting your own suggestion.
1. Hamlets. Many players asked to remove the 1-hour limit on collecting Resources from Settlements. Besides, players were unable to collect Resources since high-level players were controlling all the Settlements; sometimes an entire League would be defending one Settlement.
The developers redesigned the concept altogether: they removed the 1-hour limit, divided players into several groups according to their level, and removed the possibility to reinforce Settlements.
2. New building levels. A lot of players were saying that their Craftsmen had nothing to do in the Castle.
The developers introduced new building levels. They decided not to overload the Castle with new buildings but to give players an opportunity to receive more bonuses from the existing ones.
3. League Fortress. We have received multiple messages saying that Beacons are always captured and held by Top Leagues while small Leagues do not have an opportunity to develop and keep their members from moving to stronger Leagues.
The developers designed League Fortresses that are available to each League in Darkshine. It is free to build and allows for smaller Leagues to have as much fun, as the bigger ones have with Beacons. Additionally, the League Fortress provides players with nice bonuses.
4. The possibility to apply several Resource packs at once. Currently, our developers are considering the idea of making it possible to apply all Crystals with one click.
5. The possibility to see bonuses from new building levels in the information window. When we released new levels of certain buildings, players were asking about the bonuses that each new level would provide.
We have added this information to all buildings that have new levels.
6. An increased amount of Dark Essence that can be gained at a Beacon. From now on, players get triple the amount of Dark Essence on all Beacons to speed up the process of darkening Units.
7. Improvements in the PvE Tournament mechanics. Now you receive points for Balur’s Units you have extinguished, not for the Battlegrounds you have destroyed. Many high-level players have asked for this improvement because high-level Battlegrounds require too many Units and can be completed only in a few days or even weeks.
8. Add a boost to travel time to Hamlets to Paragon bonuses.
9. More Tournaments. Now players can take part in up to 7 Tournaments on their list, whereas previously they could only participate in 3 . Many players did not receive points because they had 3 uncompleted Tournaments. You asked to fix this issue, and we did.
10. Remove the option to filter by distance in the Eagle's Nest. Our players have noticed that the travel time to Battlegrounds has been reduced, but the useless option still remained. We have removed it.
11. Add a Daily Loyalty Roll timer. It will show the time left to receive the next reward for daily login to the game.
12. Add the possibility to apply all the rewards for League Missions, Paragon status Items, and several boosts at the same time with just one click.
13. Pet Dragon. Players asked for new in-game activities. Moreover, they wanted to boost some game processes and improve characteristics of their Units.
Now these opportunities are available to all players. They make the game more complex and create more space for strategic planning.
14. Combining Crystals. We made a major change to how you combine Crystals. From now on, instead of having to combine each pair of Crystals one by one, you can combine all similar pairs of Crystals in a single action. To do this, simply go to the Sanctum of Shards, find the “Sacred Chamber” tab, and select Crystals to combine. If you have multiple Crystals of the same type, you will be prompted to combine either two or all of them.
15. From now on, you can copy the messages sent and received directly from the in-game Chat.
16. If you have been using Chat in the game, but have not performed any other in-game actions for more than 5 minutes, the game will no longer time-out.
17. We have changed the Interface back, according to your suggestions and moved the Hero icon, made it smaller.
18. We have added Confirmation button to the Mana recovery window.
19. We have added indicators of Item selling/upgrading to your Hero icon.
20. Henceforth, Reports on attacks you launched against Battlegrounds shall include not just information on how many enemy Units you destroyed, but how many enemy Units in total were at the Battleground to begin with.
21. You will no longer receive a pop-up while trying to train more Units if you're low at Meat.
22. Track your units. We’ve released an update to the Garrisons tracking interface to help you keep better track of your Units. Now you can view exactly how many Offensive and Defensive Units you have at locations throughout Darkshine by going to the “Garrisons” tab.
23. From now on, you will be able to view exactly how many Units each of your fellow League Members has committed to defend the Beacons held by your League. In order to see a full breakdown of your League’s Beacon Reinforcements, simply select the Beacon you wish to view and open the "Garrison" tab. Please note that this feature is only available to Members ranked Ranger or above.
24. We have improved the notification system and added new notification settings.
25. From now on, whenever you complete a Battleground of the maximum Level available to you, the next Battleground you detect is guaranteed to be of a higher Level.
26. If you are a Marshal or a Captain of a League, you may now cancel any of your League Members' Attack Requests, should you so wish. But before doing so, remember this: only a League united shall attain the success needed to enter the annals of Darkshine!
27. Notifications received while viewing the Map will no longer obstruct your view of the UI.
28. You will now be notified when a Unit Training Queue has been completed and becomes available. This feature can be toggled on and off in your Notification Settings.
29. You can now track your total League Fortress Defense from the "Statistics" tab in the "My League" interface.
30. Add a reports filter for Fortresses as we previously had for Beacons.