All Categories

notifcations icon

notifcations icon

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 10, 2020, 17:4611/10/20
02/18/17

notifcations icon

the new rewards code you offer is also sent in the notfications  icon which appears in browser played games but that icon does not appear in the plarium play game app. it would be nice to have that for players who use the app

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 13, 2020, 18:1311/13/20
05/21/19

Hmm, are you talking about the news section, my Lord? Or what do you mean by "Notifications"? A screenshot is welcome. Cheers!

Nov 14, 2020, 15:5911/14/20
02/18/17

the bell shaped icon next to the chat icon on the top right side of this page. It does not show in the game app.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 16, 2020, 11:2811/16/20
05/21/19
1oldragon

the bell shaped icon next to the chat icon on the top right side of this page. It does not show in the game app.

Got it now, thanks! Yes, it doesn't because these notifications are about the forum activity. The app is about the game. It won't show you forum news and updates. In this case, it's better to have a forum tab saved and opened in your browser 🤗 

Nov 17, 2020, 01:2011/17/20
02/18/17

it shows in all browsers .....  would be nice to have a refresh button also... there is no chat in the app....there is no log out in the app...there is no way to got to forums in the app...

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 20, 2020, 09:3211/20/20
Nov 20, 2020, 09:33(edited)
05/21/19

Hello, my Lord!

1) Forum notifications. Yes, you can see forum notifications when you're on the forum in any of your browsers and even if you play the game via Plarium.com. Both forum and Plarium.com are on the same platform so to say. However, forum and Plarium Play app aren't. That's why you won't see forum notifications while playing via the app. 

2) Here is a chat in the app if you're talking about it: https://www.screencast.com/t/kvbUj3D4

3) You can log out here: https://www.screencast.com/t/4aUoTOLcKL0 

4) If you go to All Games, then choose your game and click "Forum" in the Information section, you'll go to the forum of this game: https://www.screencast.com/t/f9JLdFn8l  

5) Are you talking about the refresh button in the game? If yes, why do you need it?

Cheers!

Nov 22, 2020, 16:3811/22/20
02/18/17

1 if the player only plays in the app and does not visit the forums he will never see any notifications.          2 there is no chat in the game app.  the icon is missing . it is in the old browser game .  not talking about league or world chat                                                                                                                                       3 again in the old browser game you could do that in the browser game I think most players don't even bother to log out .                                                                                                                                             4 you are right .. thats just another thing not in the game app that is in the old browser game .                    5 you could refresh from the old browser game ... you have to exit the game to refresh but you leave the game to refresh any way it just takes less clicks to do it in the old browser game :-)                                      Attention!! I really don't care about any of those missing icons /features  the only feature that retracts from game play is the missing friend requests icon that is in between the notifications icon and the chat icon. to invite any player to be your friend in this app you must send them a letter ...if you friend them in game from outside their casrle they will not recieve it ...there is no icon... some players don't even read their letters so they don't friend you even if you did send them a letter it seems like to friend someone now they both need to click the friend button outside their castles . the in game friend button is the most bothersome missing feature  "Thanks!"  1old

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 23, 2020, 09:4211/23/20
05/21/19
1oldragon

1 if the player only plays in the app and does not visit the forums he will never see any notifications.          2 there is no chat in the game app.  the icon is missing . it is in the old browser game .  not talking about league or world chat                                                                                                                                       3 again in the old browser game you could do that in the browser game I think most players don't even bother to log out .                                                                                                                                             4 you are right .. thats just another thing not in the game app that is in the old browser game .                    5 you could refresh from the old browser game ... you have to exit the game to refresh but you leave the game to refresh any way it just takes less clicks to do it in the old browser game :-)                                      Attention!! I really don't care about any of those missing icons /features  the only feature that retracts from game play is the missing friend requests icon that is in between the notifications icon and the chat icon. to invite any player to be your friend in this app you must send them a letter ...if you friend them in game from outside their casrle they will not recieve it ...there is no icon... some players don't even read their letters so they don't friend you even if you did send them a letter it seems like to friend someone now they both need to click the friend button outside their castles . the in game friend button is the most bothersome missing feature  "Thanks!"  1old

Thanks for your reply! Let me comment, please:

1) I know, but technically everything is correct here. Since the forum and the app are separate things, there won't be any forum notifications in the app. 

2) What chat are you talking about then? Between you and your friends directly in the app? Can't you use this chat? 

3) You're totally able to log out in the app. It's the same option, just not in the game directly, but in the app. 

4) If you want to refresh, you can just reopen the game. It's basically the same. 

I would like to note that the game in the browser and the game in the app won't look the same and have the same functions in the same places, and it's totally fine. Basically, you have the same functions, but they're implemented in a different way 😉

Nov 23, 2020, 15:4111/23/20
02/18/17

1 the notifcations icon might be useful IF plarium wanted the bonus rewards code sent to all players not just to players who go to forums                                                                                                                      2 that chat not avaliable in game like the old browser game was. I don't even use that chat as I use Discord. again it was in the old browser game.                                                                                                    3. you can quit the game buy closing the app but you do not log out. to log out is only useful IF other people play on your pc. closing the app does not log you out , but may not be much of a problem for most players .                                                                                                                                                         4 refreshing is easy it is just that you could do it with one click befor whenever the game slowed down which it still does at times                                                                                                                                 ATTENTION  it is the missing ingame friend request Icon which causes the most problems. you used to be able to go to their castle and send a friend request.. you still can do that BUT there is nowhere for the player to recieve that FR I can not tell you where it goes but NOBODY can RECIEVE  a FR in the app there is no Icon like in the old browser game. you must send letters .if the FR button sent a letter instead of a alert to the lost FR icon that might help. Again the missing /deleted/gone friend request icon button is the most needed problem to solve. "Thanks" 1old

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 27, 2020, 11:3411/27/20
05/21/19
1oldragon

1 the notifcations icon might be useful IF plarium wanted the bonus rewards code sent to all players not just to players who go to forums                                                                                                                      2 that chat not avaliable in game like the old browser game was. I don't even use that chat as I use Discord. again it was in the old browser game.                                                                                                    3. you can quit the game buy closing the app but you do not log out. to log out is only useful IF other people play on your pc. closing the app does not log you out , but may not be much of a problem for most players .                                                                                                                                                         4 refreshing is easy it is just that you could do it with one click befor whenever the game slowed down which it still does at times                                                                                                                                 ATTENTION  it is the missing ingame friend request Icon which causes the most problems. you used to be able to go to their castle and send a friend request.. you still can do that BUT there is nowhere for the player to recieve that FR I can not tell you where it goes but NOBODY can RECIEVE  a FR in the app there is no Icon like in the old browser game. you must send letters .if the FR button sent a letter instead of a alert to the lost FR icon that might help. Again the missing /deleted/gone friend request icon button is the most needed problem to solve. "Thanks" 1old

Hi! 

1. We actually want our community to visit our forum more frequently 😉

2. Could you please attach a screenshot of the chat you're talking about?

3. That's right. Closing the app shouldn't log you out. There is a separate feature to do it, which you can find here: https://www.screencast.com/t/4aUoTOLcKL0 

4. Thanks, I got it! At the moment you can just reopen your game to refresh it. It's even better than refreshing the page in your browser. 

5. Could you please attach a screenshot of this friend request button you're talking about? 

Thanks in advance!