All Categories

Moving players to the main Plarium-Play server!

Search
**Marshal**
Comments:

Greetings messires & Plarium!   

I would like to invite Plarium companies to collect players from other dying servers, players who play this game on other social networks, to enable those players who have reached level 90 to help move their castle to the appropriate servers here. Starting in October, start a large-scale campaign to advertise this game on the main channels of at least 7 countries and through YouTube, advertise the Plarium-Play app. I hope further that active users of various social applications will outrage this commercial and transfer them to Twitch and Istagram. Emphasize in the advertisement that this is a game of strategy and remind about safety. Good luck to all of us! Fun :]

I ask everyone to support the proposal and like it if you like :]

Views
Comments
Sep 7, 2020, 21:3409/07/20
Comments
Comments:

I am sure technical it is possible

Sep 7, 2020, 21:3609/07/20
fURY Moderator
Comments:

platform merge was previously discussed,u can find it here. 

which in itself was a nice idea too

merging servers is also nice but i dnt think it would be possible

Sep 9, 2020, 00:5909/09/20
Comments:

fURY said:

I do not mean merging 1 with 2 and 3 servers, I am talking about other servers located in other sites and social networks. The donation players there are no worse than here, I just suggested activating the game and not losing players, this is a compact with all 3 servers, the game will become even more interesting for everyone. With the launch of an ad with the style of Superman, when danger, the person quickly changes into a knight. In general, players above level 90 are worthy to save their castle and the game, to be placed in the apartments of three servers of Plrium-Play :]

Sep 9, 2020, 19:3709/09/20
Comments:

fURY said:

then it's bad

Sep 9, 2020, 19:4709/09/20
AlinaCommunity Manager
Comments:
*Marshal* said:

fURY said:

then it's bad

Hello, *Marshal*! Hmm, thanks for your suggestion! However, what are the reasons behind it? 
Sep 10, 2020, 12:1109/10/20
fURY Moderator
Comments:

*Marshal* said:

fURY said:

I do not mean merging 1 with 2 and 3 servers, I am talking about other servers located in other sites and social networks. The donation players there are no worse than here, I just suggested activating the game and not losing players, this is a compact with all 3 servers, the game will become even more interesting for everyone. With the launch of an ad with the style of Superman, when danger, the person quickly changes into a knight. In general, players above level 90 are worthy to save their castle and the game, to be placed in the apartments of three servers of Plrium-Play :]

do u mean active castles so they all play here ?

or inactive as a source of siege and raid just like botlines ?
Sep 10, 2020, 15:4609/10/20
Sep 10, 2020, 15:47(edited)
Comments:

Server merge is a very significant amount of work (although I a now confused what kind of merge you are actually suggesting). Both to design it (which means solving a lot of thorny issues) to implement it and then to test it.

Thorny issues for instance. Players have a position on the map? Where would they be after merge? Would they all be happy to be randomly moved given it takes significant time and effort to build up things like a raiding list. Lets not even get what would happen to beacons, leagues, forts etc

If you really want merge then you'd increase the changes of it happening if the players discussed what some of the issues would be and provided solutions they were happy with. That could take out a lot of the design work.

On a side note, where the game is made available on other platforms they will have commercial agreements with those platforms. Quite likely they wouldn't be in a position to run mergers even if they wanted to or they would have to pay the platforms compensation to move the games off those platforms. That complication on it's own is probably enough of a blocker to make what you want highly unlikely.

Sep 12, 2020, 09:2609/12/20
Sep 12, 2020, 09:28(edited)
Comments:

Alina said:

*Marshal* said:

fURY said:

then it's bad

Hello, *Marshal*! Hmm, thanks for your suggestion! However, what are the reasons behind it? 

Hello milady! :]

I have a relative playing there, I and he would not want his castle to disappear. It would be better, even if, as you said, the platforms do not coincide, for example, with facebook, so that Plarium copies all the players' castle data and simply pastes them into the Plarium-Play server to any free space on the map. Good luck!

Sep 16, 2020, 08:4909/16/20
Comments:
fURY said:

*Marshal* said:

fURY said:

do u mean active castles so they all play here ?

or inactive as a source of siege and raid just like botlines ?
Hello my friend :]  Yep, play here
Sep 16, 2020, 08:5109/16/20
Comments:

DJ Moody said:

Server merge is a very significant amount of work (although I a now confused what kind of merge you are actually suggesting). Both to design it (which means solving a lot of thorny issues) to implement it and then to test it.

Thorny issues for instance. Players have a position on the map? Where would they be after merge? Would they all be happy to be randomly moved given it takes significant time and effort to build up things like a raiding list. Lets not even get what would happen to beacons, leagues, forts etc

If you really want merge then you'd increase the changes of it happening if the players discussed what some of the issues would be and provided solutions they were happy with. That could take out a lot of the design work.

On a side note, where the game is made available on other platforms they will have commercial agreements with those platforms. Quite likely they wouldn't be in a position to run mergers even if they wanted to or they would have to pay the platforms compensation to move the games off those platforms. That complication on it's own is probably enough of a blocker to make what you want highly unlikely.

Hello my friend :]

I do not think that players from other sites and their server will be against if their castles are saved and moved here but any free space and if the plroom give them 1 chance to move their castle and 1 chance to move their forttress if it is a marshal league. There is no need to complicate everything in the head, technical it is possible if there is a copy of the all 90 lvl castle data. I think you don’t need to move absolutely all the players, specifically the castle, I think it would be correct to start choosing a castle that is at a level higher than level 90 or 100.

Sep 16, 2020, 08:5809/16/20
AlinaCommunity Manager
Comments:
*Marshal* said:

Alina said:

*Marshal* said:

fURY said:

then it's bad

Hello milady! :]

I have a relative playing there, I and he would not want his castle to disappear. It would be better, even if, as you said, the platforms do not coincide, for example, with facebook, so that Plarium copies all the players' castle data and simply pastes them into the Plarium-Play server to any free space on the map. Good luck!

Greetings! Thanks, now I got it. Well, DJ Moody is right here. A server merge is a very significant amount of work. I'm afraid it's very unlikely we'll do it. I hope my reply hasn't disappointed you too much. Cheers!
Sep 18, 2020, 09:4609/18/20
Sep 18, 2020, 09:46(edited)