All Categories

Champion Upgrading Improvement

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 19, 2020, 19:2207/19/20
02/05/14

I see another thread on this, but I want to add this as another possible way to improve it that seems consistent with Plarium style.

We have an upgrade button on the champs page that brings up a GUI where we can:

a) set the level of star range we want to upgrade, for example 1-3.

b) a toggle button to enable pick my lowest champ of the same rank as default, on or off

Click OK -

Then up comes a GUI with all the champs available for upgrade within the rank range you picked above

So you click one of the available upgrade champs, and it shows you the champ about to die as it does now, and if you like it you click OK.

If you don't like it, you can click disapprove, and then you have to go manually find and select the champs to sacrifice.

Then it returns to the GUI with all the remaining champs to upgrade.

Pick and approve until done.

One more thing - this isn't meant to replace the upgrade button on the champion himself. That is still needed for sacrificing. It is a suggestion for an additional way to make it easier and less tedious. I truly think every player who is aware of this idea is totally ready for an improvement like this if you think about all the clicking and scrolling upgrades take. Best Regards

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 22, 2020, 10:5007/22/20
Jul 22, 2020, 10:51(edited)
05/21/19
Falcon said:

I see another thread on this, but I want to add this as another possible way to improve it that seems consistent with Plarium style.

We have an upgrade button on the champs page that brings up a GUI where we can:

a) set the level of star range we want to upgrade, for example 1-3.

b) a toggle button to enable pick my lowest champ of the same rank as default, on or off

Click OK -

Then up comes a GUI with all the champs available for upgrade within the rank range you picked above

So you click one of the available upgrade champs, and it shows you the champ about to die as it does now, and if you like it you click OK.

If you don't like it, you can click disapprove, and then you have to go manually find and select the champs to sacrifice.

Then it returns to the GUI with all the remaining champs to upgrade.

Pick and approve until done.

One more thing - this isn't meant to replace the upgrade button on the champion himself. That is still needed for sacrificing. It is a suggestion for an additional way to make it easier and less tedious. I truly think every player who is aware of this idea is totally ready for an improvement like this if you think about all the clicking and scrolling upgrades take. Best Regards

Hello, Falcon! Thanks for your suggestion! Hmm, could you please post it once more here? I prefer to keep similar suggestions in one place and I would like to see what other players think about your idea. Also, I'm closing this thread because I hope you'll post in the corresponding topic. We'll be able to communicate there further. Cheers!
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.