All Categories

have both beacon massacre running together with league brawl  this halloween and the two events

have both beacon massacre running together with league brawl this halloween and the two events

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 12, 2020, 13:3607/12/20
06/16/15

have both beacon massacre running together with league brawl this halloween and the two events

hello that my suggestion i just stated it in the title have both beacon massacre running together with league brawl this halloween and the two events running at the same time this will allow players to get lots points in league brawl by getting points in beacon massacre it would allow other players and league to compete better in the diamond tier as well as making it easier for leagues to make the final stage reward as well and it will make this halloween far more exciting as well because to be honest halloween have gotten very boring of late on this game so up the excitement and bring out the zombie carnage event this halloween running with the league brawl or royal league brawl whatever one it is 

also i was wondering if your developers or whoever in charge of this maybe consider giving a sapphire reward to the leagues that get the most points in the zombie carnage event like lets say 50000 sapphires as a reward for the league that comes in 1st place 40000 2nd place 30000 3rd place or 30000 1st place 20000 2nd place 10000 3rd place those are options i have given to you take those options into account or create your own    

i made this as a suggestion alina because if you don't pass this to the developers or whoever is in charge of hosting these events we won't see this happening this halloween and alot of us here could do with this as it's likely alot us will still be in are houses due to the covid-19 lockdown besides i also awhile back sent a message to the vip support agent about this and andrew said to me flat out they might never be a beacon massacre event again it wasn't answer i was hoping to hear so please alina pass this suggestion also if beacon massacre is holded once a year and if it is running with league brawl  and points gained in beacon massacre counts towards points in league brawl and beacon massacre having a sapphire reward program added to it you will get alot more players and leagues in support of beacon massacre

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 13, 2020, 08:3607/13/20
05/21/19
gogo tyrant god gbh ULD said:

hello that my suggestion i just stated it in the title have both beacon massacre running together with league brawl this halloween and the two events running at the same time this will allow players to get lots points in league brawl by getting points in beacon massacre it would allow other players and league to compete better in the diamond tier as well as making it easier for leagues to make the final stage reward as well and it will make this halloween far more exciting as well because to be honest halloween have gotten very boring of late on this game so up the excitement and bring out the zombie carnage event this halloween running with the league brawl or royal league brawl whatever one it is 

also i was wondering if your developers or whoever in charge of this maybe consider giving a sapphire reward to the leagues that get the most points in the zombie carnage event like lets say 50000 sapphires as a reward for the league that comes in 1st place 40000 2nd place 30000 3rd place or 30000 1st place 20000 2nd place 10000 3rd place those are options i have given to you take those options into account or create your own    

i made this as a suggestion alina because if you don't pass this to the developers or whoever is in charge of hosting these events we won't see this happening this halloween and alot of us here could do with this as it's likely alot us will still be in are houses due to the covid-19 lockdown besides i also awhile back sent a message to the vip support agent about this and andrew said to me flat out they might never be a beacon massacre event again it wasn't answer i was hoping to hear so please alina pass this suggestion also if beacon massacre is holded once a year and if it is running with league brawl  and points gained in beacon massacre counts towards points in league brawl and beacon massacre having a sapphire reward program added to it you will get alot more players and leagues in support of beacon massacre

Hello, my Lord! Thanks a lot for your suggestion! I see the reasons behind it, but please note that we've got a special team responsible for the tournaments and events schedule including the reward system. Anyway, thanks for sharing your idea with us! Cheers!
Jul 13, 2020, 23:1007/13/20
Jul 14, 2020, 07:57(edited)
08/09/15

wow

a suggestion coming  about diamond tiers and beacons from someone  1.who isnt in a diamond tier 2.dsnt hold a beacon,simply out of boredom ....

even if u move(d) to diamond tier,do u know how devastating this could be...

plarium,if u bring beacon massacres back.with flash player stopping to work,game and players wont recover

Jul 15, 2020, 14:4307/15/20
07/10/14

Beacon massacre virtually killed the game in 2017/18. It would be an utter disaster to bring it back.

Helping small leagues in things like the brawl is a good idea. Brand new players end up in smaller leagues initially. So they are breeding ground of the next generation of people we need to replace the veterans. Having a healthy smaller leagues element to the game is therefore important for the game as a whole.

This just isn't the right way to go about it.