All Categories

Game data download.

Game data download.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 1, 2020, 15:2507/01/20
01/02/16

Game data download.

Marshalls and Captains like to review player stats. Example: how many champions did each player send to the Tower or how many battleground points did a player get. Please give us the option to download the data we can see in the game. trying to generate a spreadsheet by manually typing in every players name is a major pain. It would be nice if the data could be downloaded as a CSV file or XLS spreadsheet. We have 150 members, it is not feasible to manually type in all this information to analyze every week... This data is there already.

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 3, 2020, 08:5107/03/20
05/21/19
Turu the Terrible FW said:

Marshalls and Captains like to review player stats. Example: how many champions did each player send to the Tower or how many battleground points did a player get. Please give us the option to download the data we can see in the game. trying to generate a spreadsheet by manually typing in every players name is a major pain. It would be nice if the data could be downloaded as a CSV file or XLS spreadsheet. We have 150 members, it is not feasible to manually type in all this information to analyze every week... This data is there already.

Hello, my Lord! Thanks for your suggestion! I understand the reasons behind it, but I'm afraid that it won't be technically possible to implement this feature into the game. I'm sorry if my reply has disappointed you. Anyway, good luck in the game!