All Categories

champion summoning bond

champion summoning bond

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 23, 2020, 20:5606/23/20
08/09/15

champion summoning bond

to community managers - THIS POST IS NOT COMPLETE-PLEASE WAIT AS WE DRAW TO A CONCLUSION AND EDIT A FINAL DRAFT

TO READERS: 

we discussed many options there,there were other post

unless u feel it has to stay,try not to  quote on each other so we can delete our extra posts later and just make one final suggestion

i know we agreed on making it a pole,but hear me on this.i will make it pole,if u guys say so here.but please just hear me and read first

there were 2 options

1.get back old cycle with a faster pace,if possible,but old cycle for sure,even if without faster pace

2. let players vote (by many means people introduced

there were these 2 right ? 

i told everyone i will write a suggestion after this summoning event

plarium officially claimed their analysts decide which champions are most common..but we know fort offense isn't that much popular...

their analysts are not analyzing the factors we think more important,but anyways,if it was to be based on players vote,how do u think theyll count the votes ? like the votes will be foreman next time because theyll say the most votes were foreman or headman ? 

so i propose we go with the old cycle to be brought back with faster pace if possible

i will go with votes too if u want to...

please dnt use the words that might make this hard,or claims that will be turned down anyways,like plarium doing this on purpose,iv got many mails like this.

im waiting on ur feedbacks

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 25, 2020, 12:0906/25/20
08/09/15

so everyone would be fine if i go on with old cycle system rather than vote half of u suggested ?

ill submit this sugestion after everyone agrees on it,so waiting for ur feed backs
Jun 25, 2020, 14:0706/25/20
11/11/16

Hi, as I said in the initial post, rather than a vote, I would prefer to keep the old cycle, trying to speed it up, for example, giving the possibility: either an attack champion (exampe beacons) or a defense champion, equal to that attack (so in this example or beacon attack or beacon defense). Or even give the opportunity to take both with 6 holy bonds.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 26, 2020, 14:0606/26/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

to community managers - THIS POST IS NOT COMPLETE-PLEASE WAIT AS WE DRAW TO A CONCLUSION AND EDIT A FINAL DRAFT

TO READERS: 

we discussed many options there,there were other post

unless u feel it has to stay,try not to  quote on each other so we can delete our extra posts later and just make one final suggestion

i know we agreed on making it a pole,but hear me on this.i will make it pole,if u guys say so here.but please just hear me and read first

there were 2 options

1.get back old cycle with a faster pace,if possible,but old cycle for sure,even if without faster pace

2. let players vote (by many means people introduced

there were these 2 right ? 

i told everyone i will write a suggestion after this summoning event

plarium officially claimed their analysts decide which champions are most common..but we know fort offense isn't that much popular...

their analysts are not analyzing the factors we think more important,but anyways,if it was to be based on players vote,how do u think theyll count the votes ? like the votes will be foreman next time because theyll say the most votes were foreman or headman ? 

so i propose we go with the old cycle to be brought back with faster pace if possible

i will go with votes too if u want to...

please dnt use the words that might make this hard,or claims that will be turned down anyways,like plarium doing this on purpose,iv got many mails like this.

im waiting on ur feedbacks

Hi! I've see the post and waiting now :)
Jun 26, 2020, 22:3506/26/20
08/09/15

Alina said:

fURY said:

Hi! I've see the post and waiting now :)

a-aaa

u quoted minus 1 point,u lose 

Jun 28, 2020, 20:5006/28/20
04/23/20
Old cycle.