All Categories

Tower event

Tower event

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 18, 2020, 13:3006/18/20
02/20/17

Tower event

Tower floor 100 is already touched by few leagues and more are on the way;i already think of floor 150 or why not 200???  do you have any plans in this direction??If i were Plarium i would implement even a Tower event for each player;of course not of 100 floors;it could be also a XP Tower event.. based on champion xp points.. eventually a new more atractive  interface for xp champ tourney .Speaking of champs; i love each event related to them.. but why not something like.'apply 3 grade 5 orbs win  1 holy bond'.."enlight 3 grade 5 champs win 1 holy bond"...?? it s just an idea.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 18, 2020, 19:3706/18/20
08/09/15

excellent ideas

all player friendly and could help a lot in activity rate

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 19, 2020, 11:2806/19/20
05/21/19

Constantin Catalin said:

Tower floor 100 is already touched by few leagues and more are on the way;i already think of floor 150 or why not 200???  do you have any plans in this direction??If i were Plarium i would implement even a Tower event for each player;of course not of 100 floors;it could be also a XP Tower event.. based on champion xp points.. eventually a new more atractive  interface for xp champ tourney .Speaking of champs; i love each event related to them.. but why not something like.'apply 3 grade 5 orbs win  1 holy bond'.."enlight 3 grade 5 champs win 1 holy bond"...?? it s just an idea.

Hello! Thanks for your ideas! Regarding the new floors, our team constantly monitors the players' progress. When we see you're ready, we may add new floors, of course. 

On the new event, could you please elaborate? How do you see it? Thanks! 
Jun 19, 2020, 21:1806/19/20
Jun 21, 2020, 06:10(edited)
02/20/17

Alina said:

Constantin Catalin said:

THello! Thanks for your ideas! Regarding the new floors, our team constantly monitors the players' progress. When we see you're ready, we may add new floors, of course. 

Hello.Thank you for fast answer.I was thinking of a second tower event but this time with champion xp points counting;eventualy would replace old champion xp tourney;make millestones of 1mill xp-1,5 mil xp 2 mill xp  so on.I think players would love it because they love Tower event.Speaking of Tower we have you can add new floors but with access using a special pass-a new item in shop eventualy.Add xp champion daily quest /weekly quest.Give us a ressources building converter;i want to be able to convert gold to iron..iron to food.. food to gold ..the higher converter building level is the more you can convert.Please rotate endding time of tourneys at least one in 2 weeks-we are from all of the world and for some it is impossibile to be online when tourneys ends.Please add new btgs levels-many players waits this update for months.I would love to see an item like "training accelerator"  50% and 99%;also boxes with a specific number of troops-boxes we can buy or win,;boxes with all kind of items or specific boxes for premium items-these boxes put them as rewards in tourneys.I would love to see Tokens  in shop and black market-they should contains items as well.I would love to see "crates" we can open with items-call them how you want.. rebellion crate.. renegade crate...ruby crate..etc etc. and put them as rewards in tourneys-  Golden crate premium added to shappires you won for winner... Sylver crate added for second winner spot.  bronze for third one.From my experience players loves to "open" boxes or anything related to them.Any player loves to "open" a holly bond for example.. when you open you have hopes..hopes are good...yes sometimes you can be dissapointed but you hope for better next time..Thank you.

Jun 23, 2020, 15:1706/23/20
08/12/16
why havent we seen a league tourney for champion xp yet?
Jun 23, 2020, 20:1406/23/20
12/29/14
fireball magnet said:

Very good idea... !
Jun 25, 2020, 01:4306/25/20
08/10/16
Good Idea... fireball magnet said:

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 26, 2020, 14:1306/26/20
05/21/19
Constantin Catalin said:

Alina said:

Constantin Catalin said:

THello! Thanks for your ideas! Regarding the new floors, our team constantly monitors the players' progress. When we see you're ready, we may add new floors, of course. 

Hello.Thank you for fast answer.I was thinking of a second tower event but this time with champion xp points counting;eventualy would replace old champion xp tourney;make millestones of 1mill xp-1,5 mil xp 2 mill xp  so on.I think players would love it because they love Tower event.Speaking of Tower we have you can add new floors but with access using a special pass-a new item in shop eventualy.Add xp champion daily quest /weekly quest.Give us a ressources building converter;i want to be able to convert gold to iron..iron to food.. food to gold ..the higher converter building level is the more you can convert.Please rotate endding time of tourneys at least one in 2 weeks-we are from all of the world and for some it is impossibile to be online when tourneys ends.Please add new btgs levels-many players waits this update for months.I would love to see an item like "training accelerator"  50% and 99%;also boxes with a specific number of troops-boxes we can buy or win,;boxes with all kind of items or specific boxes for premium items-these boxes put them as rewards in tourneys.I would love to see Tokens  in shop and black market-they should contains items as well.I would love to see "crates" we can open with items-call them how you want.. rebellion crate.. renegade crate...ruby crate..etc etc. and put them as rewards in tourneys-  Golden crate premium added to shappires you won for winner... Sylver crate added for second winner spot.  bronze for third one.From my experience players loves to "open" boxes or anything related to them.Any player loves to "open" a holly bond for example.. when you open you have hopes..hopes are good...yes sometimes you can be dissapointed but you hope for better next time..Thank you.

Hello, Constantin! Thanks for the detailed description. Now I get it. As far as I know, we don't plan to add any new events in the nearest future, but I'll save your suggestion and study it. Cheers! 
Jul 1, 2020, 17:3407/01/20
08/09/15

Alina said:

Constantin Catalin said:

Alina said:

Constantin Catalin said:

Hello! Thanks for your ideas! Regarding the new floors, our team constantly monitors the players' progress. When we see you're ready, we may add new floors, of course. 

Hello.Thank you for fast answer.

Hello, Constantin! Thanks for the detailed description. Now I get it. As far as I know, we don't plan to add any new events in the nearest future, but I'll save your suggestion and study it. Cheers! 

hello Alina

new tournaments are not important,at least 4 me..

but his original idea of extra tower floors was great

i understand game mechanics,almost second to none,i understand plarium the best

u guys will add more floors,tha,my friend,i know for sure 

but it wont involve tournaments or other things of same sort

it will be extra floors in which,we will receive Geists of higher grades and rank 

remember this Alina,remember when i said this               

wanna Bet ? ? ? 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 3, 2020, 09:1407/03/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

Alina said:

Constantin Catalin said:

Alina said:

Constantin Catalin said:

Hello.Thank you for fast answer.

hello Alina

new tournaments are not important,at least 4 me..

but his original idea of extra tower floors was great

i understand game mechanics,almost second to none,i understand plarium the best

u guys will add more floors,tha,my friend,i know for sure 

but it wont involve tournaments or other things of same sort

it will be extra floors in which,we will receive Geists of higher grades and rank 

remember this Alina,remember when i said this               

wanna Bet ? ? ? 
Hello, Fury! Yes, I think you're right here. Most likely, new floors with higher rewards will be added in the future when players are ready. Cheers!
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 3, 2020, 09:1507/03/20
05/21/19

Constantin Catalin said:

Hello, Constantin! I've got a reply from the game team. Most likely, new floors with higher rewards will be added in the future when players are ready. At the moment most leagues haven't reached the last floor to add new ones. Cheers!