increase champion auto-hunt slots

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 10, 2020, 07:2706/10/20
08/09/15

increase champion auto-hunt slots

increase the slots for champion autohunt

the current capacity is 10

some people do it manually , but with new patches and much many more actions being needed to be done,i cant do it. and now with 7 star rank new feature,i think its about time u guys increase the slots for autohunts so we can level up more champion

i'm sure u will ask how many ? any number that dsnt make u guys' work harder and/or influence game balance.instead of 10 that we have now 20,id even be happy with 15 too as long as it increases

thanks for ur time

fURY,

sh T pa Town,

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 10, 2020, 09:1906/10/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

increase the slots for champion autohunt

the current capacity is 10

some people do it manually , but with new patches and much many more actions being needed to be done,i cant do it. and now with 7 star rank new feature,i think its about time u guys increase the slots for autohunts so we can level up more champion

i'm sure u will ask how many ? any number that dsnt make u guys' work harder and/or influence game balance.instead of 10 that we have now 20,id even be happy with 15 too as long as it increases

thanks for ur time

fURY,

sh T pa Town,

Hello, Fury! I think you know me too well by now! Indeed, I was going to ask how many slots you think would be reasonable to add  Anyway, could you please specify what actions exactly you mean. Also, I didn't get what "patches" in terms of Champions are. Could you please explain it? Thanks, as always! 
Jun 10, 2020, 13:2006/10/20
08/09/15

Alina said:

fURY said:

Hello, Fury! I think you know me too well by now! Indeed, I was going to ask how many slots you think would be reasonable to add  Anyway, could you please specify what actions exactly you mean. Also, I didn't get what "patches" in terms of Champions are. Could you please explain it? Thanks, as always! 

hello Alina

things to do in game have increased.with all the new feature.Woerian BGs,new tournaments like rank up and other champion events

this leaves us with little to no time to spare

and now with new patch in champion section which enables us to rank up a champion to 7 stars we need to be able to do more with autohunts to even things out

Alina do u know how many champions we need as material to increase just one champion to 7 stars ?

for a 7 star>> we need 6 of 6 stars (not counting the one being upgraded)

for a 6 star >> we need 5 0f 5 stars << we do this to get one 6 star, then do this 6 6 more times to get a 7 star

for a 5 star >> we need 4 of 4 stars 

and so on ...just like sanctum of shards (same game design)

i could calculate the time needed for this up to seconds,i could calculate how many champions would be needed,but thats just my points, getting a 7 star took more than a month for me.thousands of actions and hundreds of thousands  of attacks on undead

hundreads of thousands of attacks on undead,so dnt we need to lesson the effort just a little bit ? 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 15, 2020, 08:1506/15/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

Alina said:

fURY said:

hello Alina

things to do in game have increased.with all the new feature.Woerian BGs,new tournaments like rank up and other champion events

this leaves us with little to no time to spare

and now with new patch in champion section which enables us to rank up a champion to 7 stars we need to be able to do more with autohunts to even things out

Alina do u know how many champions we need as material to increase just one champion to 7 stars ?

for a 7 star>> we need 6 of 6 stars (not counting the one being upgraded)

for a 6 star >> we need 5 0f 5 stars << we do this to get one 6 star, then do this 6 6 more times to get a 7 star

for a 5 star >> we need 4 of 4 stars 

and so on ...just like sanctum of shards (same game design)

i could calculate the time needed for this up to seconds,i could calculate how many champions would be needed,but thats just my points, getting a 7 star took more than a month for me.thousands of actions and hundreds of thousands  of attacks on undead

hundreads of thousands of attacks on undead,so dnt we need to lesson the effort just a little bit ? 

Hello, Fury! Okay, got it now, thanks! I'll ask the team about it. Cheers! 
Jun 18, 2020, 13:1906/18/20
02/20/17
Alina said:

fHello, Fury! Okay, got it now, thanks! I'll ask the team about it. Cheers! 

Well.. an idea just crossed my mind.. add extraslots-lets say 5 by activating an item which we can buy from offers.You want to get more power and fast?  use a bit your card  lol
Jun 18, 2020, 19:3106/18/20
08/09/15
Haadaway. said:

Alina said:

fHello, Fury! Okay, got it now, thanks! I'll ask the team about it. Cheers! 

Well.. an idea just crossed my mind.. add extraslots-lets say 5 by activating an item which we can buy from offers.You want to get more power and fast?  use a bit your card  lol
dude she just said she will ask the team..why are u making it about money .
Jul 20, 2020, 01:5407/20/20
08/09/15
any update on this too 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 22, 2020, 10:4807/22/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

any update on this too 
Hello, Fury! The game team has promised to think about your suggestion. However, it will definitely take some time to change it. As far as I understood, it's not only about adding more slots, but also about improving the whole Champions tab including the task with the group update. I think our game designers plan to review all the tasks on the Champions and improve it all together. So I do hope for your patience  Cheers!
Jul 22, 2020, 21:2307/22/20
08/09/15

Alina said:

fURY said:

any update on this too 
Hello, Fury! The game team has promised to think about your suggestion. However, it will definitely take some time to change it. As far as I understood, it's not only about adding more slots, but also about improving the whole Champions tab including the task with the group update. I think our game designers plan to review all the tasks on the Champions and improve it all together. So I do hope for your patience  Cheers!

i hate waiting,u already know that,but its not like i can do anything about it                                                      .  

Alina,i want whats best for plarium,i want everything good for plarium,not that i care about plarium,its all for personal reasons,as im kind of a selfish guy  i want these features on,cause these will save the game i love from making people i care about leave the game     . 

anyways please keep us informed on this and group upgrade.this,i can live without,but group upgrade 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jul 24, 2020, 09:0107/24/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

Alina said:

fURY said:

any update on this too 

i hate waiting,u already know that,but its not like i can do anything about it                                                      .  

Alina,i want whats best for plarium,i want everything good for plarium,not that i care about plarium,its all for personal reasons,as im kind of a selfish guy  i want these features on,cause these will save the game i love from making people i care about leave the game     . 

anyways please keep us informed on this and group upgrade.this,i can live without,but group upgrade 

Deal! To be honest, patience is not my thing as well! But I'll keep you and other players informed, of course.