All Categories

New skins for the tier 7 - 10 fortifications

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 4, 2020, 09:4406/04/20
10/20/16

Would it be possible to design new skins for the tier 7, 8, 9, 10 fortifications including walls, towers, gates and siege weapons (catapult, ballista) ? It is deceptive not know how strong the castles are you like to attack because these fortifications look same! Does the defender has only tier 6 fortifications or does he have tier 10 fortifications? Because of this I avoid castles with tier 6+ fortifications which makes it more difficult to find coequal opponents! It is pure suicide to attack castles with tier 10 fortifications and everybody knows it. But what does the opponent really have in its castle? Please make new skins

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 5, 2020, 16:3406/05/20
05/21/19
Rivfader said:

Would it be possible to design new skins for the tier 7, 8, 9, 10 fortifications including walls, towers, gates and siege weapons (catapult, ballista) ? It is deceptive not know how strong the castles are you like to attack because these fortifications look same! Does the defender has only tier 6 fortifications or does he have tier 10 fortifications? Because of this I avoid castles with tier 6+ fortifications which makes it more difficult to find coequal opponents! It is pure suicide to attack castles with tier 10 fortifications and everybody knows it. But what does the opponent really have in its castle? Please make new skins

Hello! Thanks for your suggestion! I am afraid that at the moment we don't have these plans. I'm sorry if my reply has disappointed you. Anyway, good luck in the game!
Jun 27, 2020, 21:4206/27/20
11/14/16

This is such a basic thing and should have always been in the works IMO.

I understand making walls look better probably wont sell more walls but it might save the poor dragons. and we all want to save dragons from extinction right?