All Categories

tower timer

tower timer

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 18, 2020, 21:1905/18/20
08/09/15

tower timer

we already have a timer for tower u might wonder,but do we ,i mean really ? 

it would help alot if w had a timer over or next to champion icon,something like this

any design plarium can come up with,i dnt mind,im pretty sure nobody would mind either as long as there is a visible timer somewhere on screen

even after tower event starts,everybody forgets there is an event going on                          

i really mean it,as soon as tower event starts we almost have no idea whats going on

attachment edit after some complaints based on no reason

base of reason for this suggestion:

1.we have a timer for events,all of them

2. we have a timer for longer than a week event,as it was said we dnt need a timer for a week long thing,id like only ongoing tower time but still:

3. we have a timer for actions on the roll, I.e. lost arts and buildings :

2 things to note here

a.if u click on a building ,it still shows the time,so we shouldnt have a timer on building tab ? obviously we do and there it is

b.or as the opp sugested should we put an alarm for a building to finish       

in the end i don't mind whatvr the design,where its put, under it ,small so it dsnt take any space on screen like the event timer shown in picture above or like battle pass timer.or a timer that when u roll ur mouse on it,it expands

as long as it doesn't take much time any of the designs i suggested won't affect other players

fURY,

shT pa town,

stay away from trolls,

happy life and gaming to everyone

Views
Comments
Comments
May 19, 2020, 20:4605/19/20
May 19, 2020, 20:55(edited)
04/23/20

C'mon, there's no need for more junk on the page. Nominate a couple of people to remind the league to send their champs. 

May 19, 2020, 22:1805/19/20
08/09/15
Reverse Midas said:

C'mon, there's no need for more junk on the page. Nominate a couple of people to remind the league to send their champs. 

it could be over the champion icon so its not a junk on the screen ! but we DO need a reminder for a few days running event.i forget,so do many others
May 19, 2020, 22:2605/19/20
May 19, 2020, 22:36(edited)
04/23/20
The reminder you need is players willing to remind players. It's a week long event. Every two weeks. Set an alarm on your phone if you're likely to forget about it. 
May 20, 2020, 11:1805/20/20
08/09/15

Reverse Midas said:

The reminder you need is players willing to remind players. It's a week long event. Every two weeks. Set an alarm on your phone if you're likely to forget about it. 

the timer set on the icon(champion or event tab,even on one of the quests,not next to them) would completely solve the problem u mention, not taking any extra place on screen

im not gonna discuss n try to bring forth reasons for every other thing u just said.they wrnt meant for debate n even if i did ud go on with other reasons of urs just like those 

when someone Disses a idea for which everything is solid,after that its not about the idea.its all about dissing the person representing the idea

i really do hope u find some kind of a happiness in life    everything can be enjoyed          

i really do appreciate about ur worriers for me,so i'll try to be nice and say and have fun for what its intended for, trust me,or don't , ur gonna like it.will be more enjoyable

May 20, 2020, 12:4105/20/20
04/23/20

I think your original idea is / was a bad one. We don't need a timer that's going to be cluttering up the main page for 2 weeks out of every 4. Mostly redundant as well, because most leagues are done with the tower event long before the week is up. 

As to the rest of your ramble...

May 20, 2020, 14:3205/20/20
08/09/15
Reverse Midas said:

I think your original idea is / was a bad one. We don't need a timer that's going to be cluttering up the main page for 2 weeks out of every 4. Mostly redundant as well, because most leagues are done with the tower event long before the week is up. 

As to the rest of your ramble...

this is for the time tower is ongoing,rest of my ramble was for u to become happy enough to stop trolling  was a sincere hope of hapiness for u for others sake at least 
May 20, 2020, 15:3805/20/20
04/23/20

There's 3 days 19 hours left. With your suggestion, we'd have a big timer on the page everytime we login for the next 3+ days. 

Is it that hard to understand that some might not want / need that?

And cut out the trolling / personal jibes please. 
May 20, 2020, 16:5505/20/20
08/09/15

Reverse Midas said:

There's 3 days 19 hours left. With your suggestion, we'd have a big timer on the page everytime we login for the next 3+ days. 

Is it that hard to understand that some might not want / need that?

And cut out the trolling / personal jibes please. 

u say is it too hard to understand "we'd have a big timer on the page everytime we login" .as i said it could be small enough to fit on the champion or any other quest icon.so it wont be big,also it wont be on the screen ! wrote this on yellow lines up there !!!

and u tell me is it that hard to understand        

on the cut out trolling part again thanks riverse, had a fun time reading thisno sarcasm intended 

May 20, 2020, 17:4705/20/20
May 20, 2020, 20:48(edited)
04/23/20

Read your original post again. That looks like a pretty big timer to me. It was only when I replied that you tried to make your bad idea slightly less bad.

Again, disagreeing with someone who wants to inflict a change on every player in the game that really isn't needed is not trolling.

As I said, nominate a couple of players to push people to remind them to send to the tower. This will work better than any timer. 

Anyway, I'm not going to post on this again, but you really should cut this sort of crap from your posting style. 

"i really do hope u find some kind of a happiness in life everything can be enjoyed

i really do appreciate about ur worriers for me,so i'll try to be nice and say and have fun for what its intended for, trust me,or don't , ur gonna like it.will be more enjoyable

this is for the time tower is ongoing,rest of my ramble was for u to become happy enough to stop trolling was a sincere hope of hapiness for u for others sake at least"

Trying to imply that I - or anyone for that matter - is someone unhappy with their life or someone who makes the lives of those around them unhappy - simply because they disagree with you on a forum is not helpful. All the silly emoji's in the world that you add won't change that. 

May 20, 2020, 22:2505/20/20
08/09/15
Reverse Midas said:

Read your original post again. That looks like a pretty big timer to me. It was only when I replied that you tried to make your bad idea slightly less bad.

Again, disagreeing with someone who wants to inflict a change on every player in the game that really isn't needed is not trolling.

As I said, nominate a couple of players to push people to remind them to send to the tower. This will work better than any timer. 

Anyway, I'm not going to post on this again, but you really should cut this sort of crap from your posting style. 

"i really do hope u find some kind of a happiness in life everything can be enjoyed

this is for the time tower is ongoing,rest of my ramble was for u to become happy enough to stop trolling was a sincere hope of hapiness for u for others sake at least"

Trying to imply that I - or anyone for that matter - is someone unhappy with their life or someone who makes the lives of those around them unhappy - simply because they disagree with you on a forum is not helpful. All the silly emoji's in the world that you add won't change that. 

or change u 
May 21, 2020, 02:0205/21/20
May 21, 2020, 13:51(edited)
11/14/16

This is a good idea but should look more like this..

When you hover over the icon a pop out comes up with some information. It could read tower timer, auto hunt timer,or current hunt timer etc..

I like this idea fURY.

WickeD
May 21, 2020, 12:0405/21/20
08/09/15

hello WickeD

yes i added an attachment to avoid trolls unseasoned discussions

this will be very helpfull to everyone,not just me,every player,every league striving to finish tower

this,if applied,will be a good patch
AlinaCommunity Manager
May 22, 2020, 13:0005/22/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

we already have a timer for tower u might wonder,but do we ,i mean really ? 

it would help alot if w had a timer over or next to champion icon,something like this

any design plarium can come up with,i dnt mind,im pretty sure nobody would mind either as long as there is a visible timer somewhere on screen

even after tower event starts,everybody forgets there is an event going on                          

i really mean it,as soon as tower event starts we almost have no idea whats going on

attachment edit after some complaints based on no reason

base of reason for this suggestion:

1.we have a timer for events,all of them

2. we have a timer for longer than a week event,as it was said we dnt need a timer for a week long thing,id like only ongoing tower time but still:

3. we have a timer for actions on the roll, I.e. lost arts and buildings :

2 things to note here

a.if u click on a building ,it still shows the time,so we shouldnt have a timer on building tab ? obviously we do and there it is

b.or as the opp sugested should we put an alarm for a building to finish       

in the end i don't mind whatvr the design,where its put, under it ,small so it dsnt take any space on screen like the event timer shown in picture above or like battle pass timer.or a timer that when u roll ur mouse on it,it expands

as long as it doesn't take much time any of the designs i suggested won't affect other players

fURY,

shT pa town,

stay away from trolls,

happy life and gaming to everyone

Hello, Fury! Thanks for your suggestion! Did I get it right that you would like to see the Tower event timer on the main screen not to forget about this event? You don't like the current timer because it's not visible to you all the time when you're in your Castle, right? Cheers!
May 23, 2020, 01:3905/23/20
08/09/15

Alina said:

fURY said:

Hello, Fury! Thanks for your suggestion! Did I get it right that you would like to see the Tower event timer on the main screen not to forget about this event? You don't like the current timer because it's not visible to you all the time when you're in your Castle, right? Cheers!

hello Dear Alina,

yes, exactly

and its not about just forgetting.this could and will also help in leagues' tower progress as well

all other ongoing events have a visible timer on the screen,

any design,in anyway would be fine.

saved the icons above so u see all the actions,events,while ongoing have timers.

tower timer even only when its ongoing would also be fine.

sorry for always troubling u with these things.but this,can and will improve the game 
AlinaCommunity Manager
May 25, 2020, 12:4805/25/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

Alina said:

fURY said:

hello Dear Alina,

yes, exactly

and its not about just forgetting.this could and will also help in leagues' tower progress as well

all other ongoing events have a visible timer on the screen,

any design,in anyway would be fine.

saved the icons above so u see all the actions,events,while ongoing have timers.

tower timer even only when its ongoing would also be fine.

sorry for always troubling u with these things.but this,can and will improve the game 
Hi, Fury! No problem, thanks for your confirmation! I'll ask the game team what they think about it. Have a nice day! 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 11, 2020, 14:3206/11/20
05/21/19

Hello, Fury!

I've got some news for you. Unfortunately, the game team doesn't want to add a new timer on the main screen because there is not much space there already. By the way, you can tell when the League Tower starts because the icon design of the Champions tab changes when it's active. Maybe, this will help you. Cheers!
Jun 13, 2020, 11:2106/13/20
05/03/15

Alina said:

Hello, Fury!

I've got some news for you. Unfortunately, the game team doesn't want to add a new timer on the main screen because there is not much space there already. By the way, you can tell when the League Tower starts because the icon design of the Champions tab changes when it's active. Maybe, this will help you. Cheers!

I like the idea of a visual clue that the event has started. Fury was going in a good direction with the suggestion.

The icon thing sounds like a good compromise, if the screen is getting too cluttered. Could you post a screenshot of the icon you are referring to, I didn't understand what I should be looking for.