All Categories

Champs - Recharge Energy message

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 6, 2020, 17:5505/06/20
04/23/20

Hi, it would be useful to have a new option in the Notification Settings window to allow us to block the "Recharge Energy" message from popping up all the time. It really slows things down when running a few manual champs at a time. 

Something like "Champion Recharge Energy".

If the option is unticked, then just go ahead and recharge the energy in the background once I click on "Send". 

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
May 8, 2020, 08:5105/08/20
05/21/19
Reverse Midas said:

Hi, it would be useful to have a new option in the Notification Settings window to allow us to block the "Recharge Energy" message from popping up all the time. It really slows things down when running a few manual champs at a time. 

Something like "Champion Recharge Energy".

If the option is unticked, then just go ahead and recharge the energy in the background once I click on "Send". 

Hello! Thanks for your suggestion! It sounds nice at first sight, but don't you think that it may cause some misunderstanding? I think we'll have many questions about missing Emeralds. Don't you think so?
May 8, 2020, 17:3705/08/20
04/23/20
Hi Alina,

I take your point, I did think of that. The setting could be switched on by default, and more experienced players could have option to switch if off, knowing what it means.

But maybe no-one else thinks it's a problem and I'm just easily irritated:-)

AlinaCommunity Manager
May 12, 2020, 12:4605/12/20
05/21/19
Reverse Midas said:

Hi Alina,

I take your point, I did think of that. The setting could be switched on by default, and more experienced players could have option to switch if off, knowing what it means.

But maybe no-one else thinks it's a problem and I'm just easily irritated:-)

Hello! Yes, it would be better if it could be switched on by default. However, you're right. I've never seen such a request  Let's see if more players think it's a necessary change and react accordingly. Cheers!
May 13, 2020, 07:4705/13/20
11/11/16

Hi, I agree with Lord Reverse Midas. If we send many samples manually, this is a problem that occurs and makes us waste time unnecessarily. Or make a compromise: if you don't want to remove it completely, do this: When we select a champion and click on the immortal we have to defeat and we have no more energy, if you don't want to remove the notification, you do that when we click on the immortal and click on reload it sends it automatically, not that we have to click again on the immortal to attack.