new and or more league quests

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 24, 2020, 22:5004/24/20
08/09/15

new and or more league quests

we have a league quest everyday 

people usually do this to complete a quest

still in a strong league or even a small, active league these league quests are done so fast that almost no other league member gets to participate. for example in my league if its a unit killing league quest one player might do it under 10 mins,or battlegrounds.

i think its time to increase either the number of league quest or decrease the time..

the better option would be just lengthen it.this way others wont complain either...

this is already being done for small leagues and strong leagues. check this picture .this league quest is for a smaller league

it dsnt have legendary part,cause well, its a weaker league

im not asking much work,im also not asking to change it much,just add 2 more reward packs,i dnt care for rewards,u can give nothing,or divide the existing rewards in those two extras, but we need 2 more packs so everyone can contribute in this action

the former packs will still be there,so no one CAN OR WILL COMPLAIN, but with battle pass heavily being dependent on league quests we need to do something about this.

u could also make it so those extra packs appear only for diamond tier as these are the leagues that have difficulty,just as what u already have been doing with the picture iv already showed...

thanks,

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 27, 2020, 15:1904/27/20
05/21/19

fURY said:

we have a league quest everyday 

people usually do this to complete a quest

still in a strong league or even a small, active league these league quests are done so fast that almost no other league member gets to participate. for example in my league if its a unit killing league quest one player might do it under 10 mins,or battlegrounds.

i think its time to increase either the number of league quest or decrease the time..

the better option would be just lengthen it.this way others wont complain either...

this is already being done for small leagues and strong leagues. check this picture .this league quest is for a smaller league

it dsnt have legendary part,cause well, its a weaker league

im not asking much work,im also not asking to change it much,just add 2 more reward packs,i dnt care for rewards,u can give nothing,or divide the existing rewards in those two extras, but we need 2 more packs so everyone can contribute in this action

the former packs will still be there,so no one CAN OR WILL COMPLAIN, but with battle pass heavily being dependent on league quests we need to do something about this.

u could also make it so those extra packs appear only for diamond tier as these are the leagues that have difficulty,just as what u already have been doing with the picture iv already showed...

thanks,

Hello, Fury! Thanks for your suggestion! 

So, do you think it's better to add new packs or to give more time to fulfil the League quests?
Apr 27, 2020, 21:2204/27/20
08/09/15

Alina said:

fURY said:

thanks,

So, do you think it's better to add new packs or to give more time to fulfil the League quests?

extra time wouldnt help,we already have enough time,a day to complete the quest,still theyr completed almost in no time in active and/or strong league. lets say the league quest is to kill units,we finish it in like 10 mins sometimes even though we have a day to complete,adding extra time is useless

its better to add extra steps or packs(i dnt care about rewards) 

plarium is already doing this .4 packs for smaller leagues, 5 packs for stronger leagues. now we are asking to add few more packs(agen u can give no rewards,noone cares about it) 

so everyone gets a chance to help in quest and finish a weekly
Apr 27, 2020, 21:3704/27/20
03/12/16
I believe the key words here is "everyone" gets to help. Players from all over the world with different playing times often get left behind on these types of quests. Fury has solid question
Apr 27, 2020, 21:3704/27/20
08/09/15

as i said if u add extra steps noone would complain either

we have 5 packs for strong leagues,this wont change .so if u add extra ,even if people dnt like it can just complete the 5 steps and be done with it.in much more strong or hyper active leagues ,theyll also do the extra and get a chance to complete a quest
Apr 28, 2020, 07:4104/28/20
Apr 28, 2020, 08:23(edited)
08/09/15

Reverse Midas said:

Hang on a sec. On one hand you're promoting the benefits of being in a big league and being able to take advantage of that. And on this thread you're complaining that because you're in a big league you're not able to get the most out of the daily stuff.

Pick a position:-)

u think i wrote this cause im in a big league ? 

i have an alt in a small ,very active league.the quests are done very fast,others dnt get a chance to participate in league quests

i would understand if u have a problem with me. but would that really be a good reason to deny every other player in every other league a chance to get that quest ? 

some unnamed famous quote says,ur word is ur honor

just based on ur reasoning 3 days ago i recalled a suggestion,cause u had a good reason.i was still against it,but i thought not everyone would be for it,so i respected the everyone part 

few things as a base to reasoning here

1. strong leagues are players too,and as a matter of fact just check how many players there are in top 30,40 leagues

2. if this suggestion is applied, less active leagues (strength is no factor here,it never was) will still have their 4 or 5 packs.plarium is already doing this, 4 packs for smaller leagues,5 for bigger more active leagues.2,3 more packs.like they added 2 more to brawls

3. quests have been designed long ago with the old factors at hand, nowadays more factors involved.how ?

with this quest cycle almost every week raiding league quest runs in brawl time. this quest was designed like when ? 8 years ago when we had 10 raids ? when people didnt know how to save raids for next week like people do in raid ranking now ? things change, so should the game deign 

4. most quests demand just activity, do devine quests,do raids,some active league members and quest is done,leaving no chance to others to do the quest. others which demand strength,like killing units or doing battlegrounds(this dsnt demand strength either,just for the sake of argument lets say it is) jsut 2 players doing BGs in a tournament and quest is done just one player defending his/her castle and a quest is done.. see the problem in old game design ? others dnt get a chance to participate

5. (edit). players from different time zones dnt even get a chance even if they are active.theyr players too,they have rights too

i could bring forth 10s of more reasons this is what everyone(a very vast majority wants) and in the end,it wont affect the less active players

Apr 30, 2020, 10:0804/30/20
08/09/15

Reverse Midas said:

fURY said:

Reverse Midas said:

Hang on a sec. On one hand you're promoting the benefits of being in a big league and being able to take advantage of that. And on this thread you're complaining that because you're in a big league you're not able to get the most out of the daily stuff.

Pick a position:-)

It was meant to be taken as a joke, nothing more. 

i hate jokes,maybe its because i dnt understand sarcasm . u and i are not close enough(kinda not at all) for u to be joking with me

u know whats gonna happen now ? 

Alina will send this, thanks for ur suggestion,and post.

the best thing she will do or can do about this will be like this

thanks for ur suggestion, i forwarded this to game development team !!! but whats gonna happen next ? will this good suggestion that could help everyone in every league be applied ? lets be real ,no !!! 

alina is a new community manager.not just her.i was one myself for few years. suggestions are of 2 types : 1. suggestion backed up by many many people,which are very likey to be patched.sugestions that are liked and opposed by kinda half a server population.even a community manager might see the benefit but well,majority right ? 

im not doing this for rewards,im not doing this for anything,this is my suggestion about new hamlets,which later was patched in to this game.check the timing ull see

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/451_suggestions/134530_soulstone-and-adamantine-hamlets/

do u see me asking for 3k saphs as a reward for a suggestion being applied after few months ? 

no ! i was just doing this purely just to increase the game balance,i dnt remember where or who.it was either wesley or biohazard sayin game favors majorities point of view  and one agreeing...

i told them,nah have u heard of 99% ? 

here it is,again ! a prime example of one player destroying an idea

very well done 

Apr 30, 2020, 18:4304/30/20
08/09/15

Reverse Midas said:

You're just making it worse. If you'd an ounce of self-awareness you'd have realised how your post might be seen by others and how it might be commented on. If anyone else (for example ZELLIERUBIA, who also commented) had made the suggestion I wouldn't have made a joke about it. 

But whatever. I'm happy to delete my posts. Maybe get some of the "very vast majority" who seem to want this to post on here and say they think it's a great idea and it should be implemented asap. 

im not gonna go into my self awareness part,u might even be right 

but there is one more thing ,and thats the thing isnt it ? this post was created 3 days ago and has around 60 seens ..

people dnt use forum except very few .it dsnt mean anything negative though.its just that people are either well experienced about things and the other things they just dnt care about..ocassional views just to see whats going on.and new players just for tutorials

regulars on forum well ,after a while u know who they are, what theyr here for .after a while u know that i know that everyone else knows that too
AlinaCommunity Manager
May 4, 2020, 14:2805/04/20
05/21/19

fURY said:

Alina said:

fURY said:

thanks,

extra time wouldnt help,we already have enough time,a day to complete the quest,still theyr completed almost in no time in active and/or strong league. lets say the league quest is to kill units,we finish it in like 10 mins sometimes even though we have a day to complete,adding extra time is useless

its better to add extra steps or packs(i dnt care about rewards) 

plarium is already doing this .4 packs for smaller leagues, 5 packs for stronger leagues. now we are asking to add few more packs(agen u can give no rewards,noone cares about it) 

so everyone gets a chance to help in quest and finish a weekly

Hi there!

Thanks, now I see your point. I think I won't surprise you, but I'll forward this suggestion. Cheers!
May 4, 2020, 17:0905/04/20
08/09/15
Alina said:

fURY said:

Alina said:

fURY said:

Hi there!

Thanks, now I see your point. I think I won't surprise you, but I'll forward this suggestion. Cheers!
now u made me laugh   thanks
AlinaCommunity Manager
May 7, 2020, 20:3205/07/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

Alina said:

fURY said:

Alina said:

fURY said:

Hi there!

now u made me laugh   thanks
Glad to hear that! I'll do my best to get back to you with the result. Cheers!