All Categories

Tournaments

Tournaments

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 14, 2020, 19:3504/14/20
11/11/16

Tournaments

Hi, my proposal is to show players all the rewards they can collect in a tournament, as shown in the image. In my opinion it's better to know what you earn with 500k points, instead of knowing what you earn only with the next 50k. You could put an arrow (as in the image) that allows us to see the rewards for the high scores. What do you think about it? I think it wouldn't change the mechanics of the game in a particular way, but only improve the visibility of the rewards.

Dede

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 17, 2020, 11:0804/17/20
05/21/19

Dede said:

Hi, my proposal is to show players all the rewards they can collect in a tournament, as shown in the image. In my opinion it's better to know what you earn with 500k points, instead of knowing what you earn only with the next 50k. You could put an arrow (as in the image) that allows us to see the rewards for the high scores. What do you think about it? I think it wouldn't change the mechanics of the game in a particular way, but only improve the visibility of the rewards.

Dede

Hello, Dede! Thanks for your suggestion! What tournaments exactly do you mean? All of them or any specific? Thanks in advance for your reply!

Apr 17, 2020, 20:5104/17/20
11/11/16

Alina said:

Dede said:

Dede

Hello, Dede! Thanks for your suggestion! What tournaments exactly do you mean? All of them or any specific? Thanks in advance for your reply!

Hi, I actually thought everyone, but you could also make the "holiday" tournaments (like the spring ones) surprise, so you can have a surprise tournament every now and then :-)

Apr 18, 2020, 02:1304/18/20
Apr 18, 2020, 02:14(edited)
07/10/14

A long time ago the tournaments used to have a scroll feature so you could see the entire structure of the events.

It was a very good idea. It's very useful for players to have all the information on an event, so they can appropriately plan their participation in events.

If you could bring back the scroll feature that would be awesome :)
AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 21, 2020, 11:5004/21/20
05/21/19
Dede said:

Alina said:

Dede said:

Dede

Hi, I actually thought everyone, but you could also make the "holiday" tournaments (like the spring ones) surprise, so you can have a surprise tournament every now and then :-)

Hello, Dede! Thanks for your reply! We'll think about it. Cheers!