Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 7, 2020, 11:0604/07/20
05/21/19

VeyragoN said:

Hello, VeyragoN!

First of all, thanks for the amazing visualization of your suggestions! It's really helpful. 

Please note that we change the game interface step by step, each time we implement something new that may influence it. 

A few comments from me:

- It's okay if there are any free spaces because we don't want the game to be overloaded in cases we can avoid it. 

- You can avoid button conflicts if you turn on the fullscreen mode. 

- Why do you need the Champions tab when you're on the map? 

- Why do you think that the zoom option should be available when you're on the map?

- We know that space with discounts may seem overloaded that's why we're keeping an eye on it. It's quite possible that we won't add anything else there. 

- Why do you want to combine Champions and Heroes in one tab? Do you think it's convenient?

- How would you suggest to classify your Battle reports?

Also, I'm afraid we don't plan to add new Heroes, Dragons and Monsters at the moment. Of course, it may change in future. 

Cheers! 

Apr 7, 2020, 19:3904/07/20
Apr 7, 2020, 20:05(edited)
11/21/18

Hello, VeyragoN!

First of all, thanks for the amazing visualization of your suggestions! It's really helpful. 

"THANKS"

Please note that we change the game interface step by step, each time we implement something new that may influence it. 

"I DONT PRETEND TO U CHANGE ALL THAT THINGS IN ONE DAY" I WANT U THINK ON IT"

A few comments from me:

- It's okay if there are any free spaces because we don't want the game to be overloaded in cases we can avoid it. 

"HAVING CONFLITS = "

"COUSE IMAGINE YOU NEED TO LEVEL UP YOUR HEROES AND U CANT LOOK THE MAP AT THE SAME TIME, TO SPY ATTACK, DEFEND,ETC"

- Why do you think that the zoom option should be available when you're on the map?

"TAKES A LOOT OF TIME SEARCH ENEMYS TO SACK, ALWAYS IM GETTING LOST IN THE WORLDMAP"

- We know that space with discounts may seem overloaded that's why we're keeping an eye on it. It's quite possible that we won't add anything else there. 

- Why do you want to combine Champions and Heroes in one tab? Do you think it's convenient?

DIFERENTS SECTIONS FIRE BALL- ATTACKS - DEFENSE - BEACONS - FORT - ETC

Also, I'm afraid we don't plan to add new Heroes, Dragons and Monsters at the moment. Of course, it may change in future. 

"GAMES ALWAYS LOOK = THINK ABOUT IT, ALWAYS ADDING MECHANICS EVENTS AND OTHER THING BUT U FORGOT TO, THINGS LOOK PREATY AND ORGANIZED" 
THIS ARE ONLY MY SUGGESTIONS... THANKS FOR README ALINA <3 :*

Cheers! <3

PD: THINK IM NOT TRYNG TO CHANGE GAME MECHANICS ONLY VISUAL UI.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 10, 2020, 13:5804/10/20
05/21/19

VeyragoN said:

Hello, VeyragoN!

"THANKS"

"I DONT PRETEND TO U CHANGE ALL THAT THINGS IN ONE DAY" I WANT U THINK ON IT"

A few comments from me:

"HAVING CONFLITS = "

"COUSE IMAGINE YOU NEED TO LEVEL UP YOUR HEROES AND U CANT LOOK THE MAP AT THE SAME TIME, TO SPY ATTACK, DEFEND,ETC"

"TAKES A LOOT OF TIME SEARCH ENEMYS TO SACK, ALWAYS IM GETTING LOST IN THE WORLDMAP"

DIFERENTS SECTIONS FIRE BALL- ATTACKS - DEFENSE - BEACONS - FORT - ETC

"GAMES ALWAYS LOOK = THINK ABOUT IT, ALWAYS ADDING MECHANICS EVENTS AND OTHER THING BUT U FORGOT TO, THINGS LOOK PREATY AND ORGANIZED" 
THIS ARE ONLY MY SUGGESTIONS... THANKS FOR README ALINA <3 :*

Cheers! <3

PD: THINK IM NOT TRYNG TO CHANGE GAME MECHANICS ONLY VISUAL UI.

Hi, VeyragoN!

Yes, sure, I understand that you don't try to change game mechanics, only visual UI 

- Could you please attach a screenshot of your button conflicts when the fullscreen mode is turned on?

- Don't you think that there would be too many tabs in the Battle Reports section if we organize them in your way?

Thanks for your reply in advance!

Apr 11, 2020, 22:0804/11/20
11/21/18
:/
Apr 11, 2020, 22:0904/11/20
11/21/18
dammit im just trying to u see what is wrong in game -.- seem u want to see
Apr 12, 2020, 23:5904/12/20
11/21/18
button tabs for informs are too necesary its a total mess im deleting all informs couse its a real mess
AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 14, 2020, 08:4604/14/20
05/21/19

VeyragoN said:

button tabs for informs are too necesary its a total mess im deleting all informs couse its a real mess

Hello!

Sure, I understand you're trying to suggest something. From my side, I'm eager to have a discussion on your suggestions, that's it, no worries  It's an essential part of handling player suggestions. 

Apr 22, 2020, 23:0904/22/20
08/09/15
WoW the first part of this suggestion is amazing
Apr 22, 2020, 23:1604/22/20
08/09/15

t don't agree on more monsters as this is not a clicker game.

i dnt mind lost arts shapes being changed as it dsnt change the effect but still could take some server down time so im against this one too

but the first part about relocating the left Icons to vacant not used places was briliant
May 3, 2020, 04:0305/03/20
11/21/18
fURY said:

WoW the first part of this suggestion is amazing :3 <3

May 3, 2020, 04:0405/03/20
11/21/18

fURY said:

t don't agree on more monsters as this is not a clicker game.

i dnt mind lost arts shapes being changed as it dsnt change the effect but still could take some server down time so im against this one too

but the first part about relocating the left Icons to vacant not used places was briliant
thanks 4 your comments bro <3