All Categories

Wrath of Weor Suggestions and sharing Battle Reports

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 6, 2020, 03:4604/06/20
02/20/17

Why do you not get your sorcery spell back if someone activates a weor shield after the spell has been sent? I know you get troops back, but how come the sorcery spell does not return to your inventory? And if they activate a weor shield then how come you can't recall the sorcery spell? Just a suggestion that if a sorcery spell fails because the player activated a weor shield AFTER the spell was sent, you should receive the sorcery spell back.

Additionally, I know there are limits on how many sorcery spells an account can send, but frankly this odes little to mitigate the power of players with multiple (10+) accounts. So, there should also be a limit to the amount of sorcery spells a player can receive in each time period, similar to the limit in amount of resources a player can receive. 

Additionally, it would be nice to be able to send battle reports as a 'message' between people. I know some of them show up in herald, but not all of them do and not everyone has access to everyone else's herald. It would be nice to be able to send battle reports as in game messages or attachments to messages (similar to the way oberon sends the leaderboard after an event as an attachment to the message).

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 6, 2020, 12:2004/06/20
Apr 6, 2020, 13:07(edited)
02/22/16

This is because a player can not put a weor of protection back into their inventory if they decide they want to raid or attack with their own Sorcery Spell.

Both features have their pluses and minuses. 

Sorcery Spells  + Sneak attack and Ten  Attacks of 1-10 Spells   - Can not be recalled and No ineffective attacks returned

Weor Protection  + Fully protects castle from all attacks and Kills incoming Sorcery spells   - Can not be activated if you are Attacking And you can not launch any attacks while they are active.

To allow a return to your inventory  one and not the other would cause an imbalance to the game

As for the in game message The best way to send a battle report is with a Print screen Link Make the Link go to your Message hold control and then touch the v 

Oh and that limit to the fireballs you get is the Weor Protection  To limit the amount of spells you can recieve would require to limit the amount of castles that can send you defense . Again it's about balance.

(My Opinion)