All Categories

Increase the maximum daily transferable resources to beacons

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 14, 2020, 07:0003/14/20
11/11/16

Hi, in my opinion it would be a good idea to increase the daily limit of resources (gold, iron and food) that can be transferred to a fort to enhance it. Currently, to upgrade a fort, it takes at least 1,000,000 which equals 10 players that we send the maximum daily (100,000). Why not decrease the number of players needed to upgrade a Beacon level? It could be decreased to 5 or less, so that each player can send 200,000 resources a day or more.

I apologize if this suggestion has already been presented previously.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 14, 2020, 14:0303/14/20
08/09/15

as the beacon levels increase the max res a player can send also increases !

its 100k at lvl 2 

till it reaches 250 k for each player at lvl 5 

ofcourse it could always be upgraded with saphs :p 
Mar 14, 2020, 14:0703/14/20
08/09/15

also with each reset time players are also able to send again !

so if u were to send 10 mins before reset u can again send 10 mins later if u started upgrading a beacon before reset time 

making it so a player can send up to 500k resources to a beacon in short amount of time 
Mar 16, 2020, 11:2803/16/20
11/11/16

Hi, Meanwhile, I didn't know that there was the possibility to send again after the update (today I tried the first update is finished, the second is finished but he told me that I had to try again tomorrow) then mine was only a proposal. In my opinion it would have been nice to be able to send resources to a Beacon as many times as you want, because the amount of resources needed is always the same, so I think it would not create an imbalance in the game. I'd like to hear a moderator or community director about what he thinks about it.

Mar 16, 2020, 11:3103/16/20
11/11/16

Sir Dan Saul Knight said:

Dede said:

Hi, in my opinion it would be a good idea to increase the daily limit of resources (gold, iron and food) that can be transferred to a fort to enhance it. Currently, to upgrade a fort, it takes at least 1,000,000 which equals 10 players that we send the maximum daily (100,000). Why not decrease the number of players needed to upgrade a Beacon level? It could be decreased to 5 or less, so that each player can send 200,000 resources a day or more.

I apologize if this suggestion has already been presented previously.

It's meant to be a league effort.

Beacons are part of the league element of gameplay. 

I can see why you might get frustrated if the levelling is going slowly in your league but the answer is to recruit more players, or push your existing players to become more active. I don't think the game mechanic needs tweaking at this time.

FYI on a point of accuracy..... there is no limit at all to the resource you can send. The limit is actually 10 donations per day. So 10 ppl per level, 4 levels to build = 40 people participating (i.e. only 25% of ppl for a full league).

Pro Tip: start your beacon level up just before reset and everyone can donate twice, just before reset and then immediately again just after reset (then only takes 20 ppl to complete the whole thing to lvl 5).

you're right, I explained myself wrong. I wanted it to increase the daily send limit, so decrease the minimum number of players needed to upgrade a beacon to level 5