All Categories

Several suggestions for improvements

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 29, 2020, 21:4402/29/20
11/29/15

- Moon gold invested in the revaluation should be reimbursed in part on sale. The upgrade costs are already enormously high.

- be able to call up all phantoms at once

- The undead hunt should start again automatically when the energy is at 100, even if you are not logged in

- Sketches have to be used for more and more improvements, the possibility of earning them has remained the same. This short event, where the expansion costs only 50%, brings relatively little. Especially since there were only useless buildings. The same event should at least exist for lost and dragon arts. The bonuses for the further expansion of the buildings are, especially measured by the cost of sketches, under all sow.

In addition, I would not only see the bonuses for the buildings under Bonus, but also the costs of sketches. This way you know whether the expansion is worthwhile.

- Improve build time and speed for Felsheart units in the Obelisk of Power

- The possibility of earning wisdom points has been severely restricted, the necessary points for the individual levels have remained the same. It now takes years to reach the next level.

- Either a way to limit the travel time of the caravans when placing an offer in the market, or to increase their speed. It's annoying that they are often on the road for more than a day.

The problem since the last patch that I cannot enter numbers when sending units is getting even bigger. Now I have it several times a day. I have to restart the game or entering the numbers via copy & paste. Sometimes it disappears without restarting.

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 6, 2020, 15:5403/06/20
05/21/19
Loki77 said:

- Moon gold invested in the revaluation should be reimbursed in part on sale. The upgrade costs are already enormously high.

- The undead hunt should start again automatically when the energy is at 100, even if you are not logged in

- Sketches have to be used for more and more improvements, the possibility of earning them has remained the same. This short event, where the expansion costs only 50%, brings relatively little. Especially since there were only useless buildings. The same event should at least exist for lost and dragon arts. The bonuses for the further expansion of the buildings are, especially measured by the cost of sketches, under all sow.

In addition, I would not only see the bonuses for the buildings under Bonus, but also the costs of sketches. This way you know whether the expansion is worthwhile.

- The possibility of earning wisdom points has been severely restricted, the necessary points for the individual levels have remained the same. It now takes years to reach the next level.

- Either a way to limit the travel time of the caravans when placing an offer in the market, or to increase their speed. It's annoying that they are often on the road for more than a day.

The problem since the last patch that I cannot enter numbers when sending units is getting even bigger. Now I have it several times a day. I have to restart the game or entering the numbers via copy & paste. Sometimes it disappears without restarting.

Hello!

Thanks a lot for your suggestions!

I've got a few questions for you:

Could you please attach a screenshot to visualize this suggestion?

How exactly would you improve it? 

- The problem since the last patch that I cannot enter numbers when sending units is getting even bigger. Now I have it several times a day. I have to restart the game or entering the numbers via copy & paste. Sometimes it disappears without restarting.

Please attach a screenshot of this problem and let me know your Player ID. You can find it in the Guide (?). Thanks!

Aug 25, 2020, 11:5608/25/20
Aug 25, 2020, 15:47(edited)
11/29/15

Alina said:

Hello!

It's already implemented.

building time and travelling speed, like for normal troops.

- The problem since the last patch that I cannot enter numbers when sending units is getting even bigger. Now I have it several times a day. I have to restart the game or entering the numbers via copy & paste. Sometimes it disappears without restarting.

Please attach a screenshot of this problem and let me know your Player ID. You can find it in the Guide (?). Thanks!

It doesn't make sense to show a screenshot. You'll only see the screen to send troops. I can not show you that I try to enter numbers into the fields. My ID is: uid 7217570 / fb100002521175820 / The Dark Plains / segment00

30 millions xp for level 20 of hero skills. How many xp do I need for level 25? A billion? It's a life-task.

I have some new suggestions.

- Upgrading the rank of champions is really annoying. Would it be possible to automate this for a selected rank. Or maybe you can do this automatically for the in champions hunt selected champions. This would already be helpful.

- You increased the possible level of crystal fragments by 2 (12 to 14) but the level for the ones you can extract without celestial wand didnt change. It's still 4. Maybe increase it to 5.

- assembling Booster: A lot of the Booster are useless. So why not assemble them into a usefull one instead of trading them for resources, for example combine 2x food consumption -25% for 1 day to 1x food consumption -50% for 1 day.

I hope that my other previous suggestions will also be discussed.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 1, 2020, 09:3309/01/20
Sep 1, 2020, 09:33(edited)
05/21/19

Loki77 said:

Alina said:

Hello!

building time and travelling speed, like for normal troops.

It doesn't make sense to show a screenshot. You'll only see the screen to send troops. I can not show you that I try to enter numbers into the fields. My ID is: uid 7217570 / fb100002521175820 / The Dark Plains / segment00

30 millions xp for level 20 of hero skills. How many xp do I need for level 25? A billion? It's a life-task.

I have some new suggestions.

- Upgrading the rank of champions is really annoying. Would it be possible to automate this for a selected rank. Or maybe you can do this automatically for the in champions hunt selected champions. This would already be helpful.

- You increased the possible level of crystal fragments by 2 (12 to 14) but the level for the ones you can extract without celestial wand didnt change. It's still 4. Maybe increase it to 5.

- assembling Booster: A lot of the Booster are useless. So why not assemble them into a usefull one instead of trading them for resources, for example combine 2x food consumption -25% for 1 day to 1x food consumption -50% for 1 day.

I hope that my other previous suggestions will also be discussed.

Hello, Loki77! 

Thanks for your reply! 

So, you were talking about Geists! Yes, it has been implemented.

Building time and travelling speed, like for normal troops.

So, you'll add building time and travelling speed, that's it? 

It doesn't make sense to show a screenshot. You'll only see the screen to send troops. I can not show you that I try to enter numbers into the fields. 

I've just checked and I wasn't able to reproduce it on my side. Does it persist?

Upgrading the rank of champions is really annoying. Would it be possible to automate this for a selected rank? Or maybe you can do this automatically for the in champions hunt selected champions. This would already be helpful.

You're right! It's a popular suggestion which is being discussed here. You'll find all the details here. 

You increased the possible level of crystal fragments by 2 (12 to 14) but the level for the ones you can extract without celestial wand didn't change. It's still 4. Maybe increase it to 5.

At the moment we don't have plans to change it, I'm afraid. 

Assembling Booster: A lot of the Boosters are useless. So why not assemble them into a useful one instead of trading them for resources, for example, combine 2x food consumption -25% for 1 day to 1x food consumption -50% for 1 day.

Thanks for this suggestion! However, it may ruin the system and balance of all the boosters in the game 

Anyway, thanks for sharing your ideas with us. It's important to see how interested our players are. Enjoy the game!