All Categories

increase castle layout

increase castle layout

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 26, 2020, 03:5002/26/20
05/15/16

increase castle layout

Hi, I would like to see if the dev's would consider increasing the castle layout scale past the current max down for both castles. As new improvements and castle guards are generated, there becomes an issue with space in current castles. I have seen other players mention how they have no room for any new buildings without removing items.

Sorry if this has been suggested before =) 
Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Feb 28, 2020, 12:2802/28/20
05/21/19
zach-rose11 said:

Hi, I would like to see if the dev's would consider increasing the castle layout scale past the current max down for both castles. As new improvements and castle guards are generated, there becomes an issue with space in current castles. I have seen other players mention how they have no room for any new buildings without removing items.

Hello! Thanks for your suggestion! I'll forward it to the game team. Cheers! 
Mar 6, 2020, 08:4203/06/20
08/09/15

Alina said:

zach-rose11 said:

please dnt just send any suggestion .wait for it to be discussed at least for a bit ! my castle hardly fits in screen as it is already big enough ! 

that itself provides many problems,not big ones still there are alot more problems that could seriously affect the game balance

Mar 6, 2020, 08:5103/06/20
08/09/15

the normal setting starts with smaller platform ! then it increases and as it goes on u can build more walls and defensive structures ...

so if the size is increased will there be more walls and defense bonus ? 

this is very serious ! a 60.000 dragon army hits a castle with higher than this defense bonus a 15000 griffin would stop it easy with the rate each platform increase provides defense bonus.i understand ur new so said it in this way to show how unbalancing it becomes

thats not all, the castle platform being bigger and more scroll up and down being needed hinders the actions ! specialy in cases of incomings

i understand all these suggestion are just nice in case they are for aesthetic properties of the game 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 6, 2020, 15:4703/06/20
05/21/19
fURY said:

Alina said:

zach-rose11 said:

please dnt just send any suggestion .wait for it to be discussed at least for a bit ! my castle hardly fits in screen as it is already big enough ! 

that itself provides many problems,not big ones still there are alot more problems that could seriously affect the game balance

Hi! I see your point, it's a quite popular suggestion though. Sure you wouldn't like to have a bigger Castle?  
Mar 6, 2020, 21:1103/06/20
08/09/15

Alina said:

fURY said:

Alina said:

zach-rose11 said:

Hi! I see your point, it's a quite popular suggestion though. Sure you wouldn't like to have a bigger Castle?  

when  a thing becomes involved in game towards becoming a new update of course it would be popular ! the game is already defense oriented so it would only be natural all the defense players ( including me ) would be for it . but the game balance is to always be considered 

check ur data base and see how many people named their castle the (unraidable) .. i myself changed my castle name to ( please raid me ) 

it's not just that,with game moving towards all defense with castle defense bonus as high as it is ,the armies tend to be used in places like hamlets, making the raid/siege  actions mostly useless on experienced players at least ! the remaining targets would be either inexperienced or new players !!! i would love it,serious, but the game balance would be way off

so if its to make it aesthetically a beautiful castle i wouldn't mind at all 

and as for castle appearance as long as we get to see incomings and/or reinforcements, raids in/out im all up for it too 
Mar 6, 2020, 21:1303/06/20
08/09/15
in the end if its just appearances and doesn't affect much bonuses no i don't mind at all 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Mar 11, 2020, 14:5903/11/20
05/21/19

fURY said:

in the end if its just appearances and doesn't affect much bonuses no i don't mind at all 

Hi, Fury!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. I'll forward your feedback to the game team as well. Cheers!