All Categories

Upgrading fortifications doesn't benefit from any running discount !!!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 12, 2019, 21:4811/12/19
01/06/16

Hello, i tried to post a suggestion but didn't know how. So i'm trying this method.

Whenever there is a fortification discount, it will be cool if i can benefit from that to upgrade my existing fortifications not only to build new ones...
Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 15, 2019, 10:5611/15/19
05/21/19

MyAge RP II said:

Hello, i tried to post a suggestion but didn't know how. So i'm trying this method.

Whenever there is a fortification discount, it will be cool if i can benefit from that to upgrade my existing fortifications not only to build new ones...

Hello!

You posted your suggestion in the right place. Well done! 

Do you mean that you would like to see discounts for the Fortifications upgrades? Let me know that, please. Thanks!
Nov 17, 2019, 13:4811/17/19
Nov 17, 2019, 13:50(edited)
02/22/16

Yes I do think that's what is being suggested ! ( I have suggested this many times myself)  

It would also be nice if those fortification discounts extended into the Stoneheart Fortifications 
Nov 18, 2019, 17:0011/18/19
01/06/16

Alina said:

MyAge RP II said:

Hello!

Do you mean that you would like to see discounts for the Fortifications upgrades? Let me know that, please. Thanks!

Hello and thank you for your reply

You know that we frequently get discounts on fortifications (25% up till 75%) but upgrading existing fortifications never benefits from it. So i suggest that whenever we get those discouts, they will be applicable on upgrading existing fortifications as well.

I hope that i've expressed my idea well enough

Thanks
AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 19, 2019, 09:4811/19/19
05/21/19

Wesley Pringle said:

Yes I do think that's what is being suggested ! ( I have suggested this many times myself)  

It would also be nice if those fortification discounts extended into the Stoneheart Fortifications 

Hi! 

Thanks for sharing your point of view, Wesley! 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 19, 2019, 09:4811/19/19
05/21/19

MyAge RP II said:

Alina said:

MyAge RP II said:

Hello!

Hello and thank you for your reply

You know that we frequently get discounts on fortifications (25% up till 75%) but upgrading existing fortifications never benefits from it. So i suggest that whenever we get those discouts, they will be applicable on upgrading existing fortifications as well.

I hope that i've expressed my idea well enough

Thanks

Hi!

Thanks for your detailed explanation. Now it's clear. I'll forward this feedback to the team. Cheers!