All Categories

Ultimate Champion

Ultimate Champion

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 3, 2019, 12:5411/03/19
02/20/17

Ultimate Champion

Extend champion's rank to 7 stars(*******) and till  lvl 50..new lvl 21 and lvl 22 undeads as well..eventually a new grade 6 champ in a new named bond-"mighty bond"?(cyan colour?)..also orbs grade 6.I would add  new types of champs;for selling items such as Hero equipment items..the stronger champ is the less time you spend when sell an item(a grade 5 now champ would reduce selling time by 50% let s say).2.Food reduction champion activated in castle(stronger champ is less food consumption is).3.Construction champ-activated in castle,stronger champ is less time used in construction.4,Training champ-stronger champ is reduced trainign time is.Any new more bgts levels ahead ?lvl 250?Would love to see a third one castle in future??would that be possible?

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 4, 2019, 15:2711/04/19
05/21/19

Constantin Catalin said:

Extend champion's rank to 7 stars(*******) and till  lvl 50..new lvl 21 and lvl 22 undeads as well..eventually a new grade 6 champ in a new named bond-"mighty bond"?(cyan colour?)..also orbs grade 6.I would add  new types of champs;for selling items such as Hero equipment items..the stronger champ is the less time you spend when sell an item(a grade 5 now champ would reduce selling time by 50% let s say).2.Food reduction champion activated in castle(stronger champ is less food consumption is).3.Construction champ-activated in castle,stronger champ is less time used in construction.4,Training champ-stronger champ is reduced trainign time is.Any new more bgts levels ahead ?lvl 250?Would love to see a third one castle in future??would that be possible?

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestions! We do plan to develop our Champions further, so it's quite possible to see such changes in future. Cheers!
Nov 6, 2019, 14:2911/06/19
02/20/17
Hello! I'm sustaining Constantin's idea of further champ development, would be a nice improvement. Cheers! 
Nov 6, 2019, 18:0111/06/19
02/20/17
Alina said:

Constantin Catalin said:

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestions! We do plan to develop our Champions further, so it's quite possible to see such changes in future. Cheers!
Thank you for your answer!!
Nov 6, 2019, 18:0211/06/19
02/20/17
Carpathian Outlaw said:

Hello! I'm sustaining Constantin's idea of further champ development, would be a nice improvement. Cheers! 
So nice to have some support  thank you buddy!
AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 8, 2019, 10:4611/08/19
05/21/19

Constantin Catalin said:

Carpathian Outlaw said:

So nice to have some support  thank you buddy!

Hi!

Always welcome!

Good luck on the battlefield!
Nov 14, 2019, 12:4311/14/19
05/24/19
I'd like to see a trading system in the game for artifacts and heros also for the dev's to raise the multi battle limit from 15 to like 50 or 75
AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 15, 2019, 10:5711/15/19
05/21/19

twerner13 said:

I'd like to see a trading system in the game for artifacts and heros also for the dev's to raise the multi battle limit from 15 to like 50 or 75

Hello! Welcome to the Forum!

Could you please tell me more about the trading system? Why do you think it's a good idea? How will it improve the game? How do you see this? Thanks in advance!

Nov 16, 2019, 16:3811/16/19
11/27/14

Yes 7 stars champ is a must!

I have purple 6 stars champ and also Gold 6 stars.

The purple one is useless now...

Dec 23, 2019, 12:5312/23/19
05/10/16
The 6 star champs that are purple should be allowed to upgrade the orange champions. Currently a 6 grade purple becomes worthless once you get the orange one of the exact same type and raise it. If we go to 7 stars that would solve that problem, if they dont go to 7 stars then please consider allowing the 6 stars to be used to upgrade other champs in place of a 5 star. 
May 28, 2020, 13:3805/28/20
May 28, 2020, 13:39(edited)
02/20/17
I don t know if Plarium follwed my idea(it s been 6 months since i posted it here) but today i finally see 7 stars available for champs... thank you Plarium and if was me i might deserve a little prize  ... j/k  .. and i still wait lvl 50 and lvl 21 and lvl 22 undeads... finish the good  job you started  !!
May 28, 2020, 22:4005/28/20
08/09/15

Constantin Catalin said:

seems like they've taken ur suggestion to heart

a new rank already applied

this will ruin beacon force limit,still,its already done and no point arguing so congratulations Constantin Catalin

May 29, 2020, 05:0105/29/20
07/23/17
Constantin Catalin said:

I don t know if Plarium follwed my idea(it s been 6 months since i posted it here) but today i finally see 7 stars available for champs... thank you Plarium and if was me i might deserve a little prize  ... j/k  .. and i still wait lvl 50 and lvl 21 and lvl 22 undeads... finish the good  job you started  !!
i tink u deserve a kick in u head not a prize.u dont have a clue what u done but i tink u will understand later in the game.
AlinaCommunity Manager
May 29, 2020, 09:1705/29/20
Jun 1, 2020, 07:46(edited)
05/21/19
Constantin Catalin said:

Hello, Constantin! To be honest, we planned this long time ago as I stated half a year ago, but I'm glad to see you're pleased with the change! Cheers!
May 31, 2020, 15:4905/31/20
May 31, 2020, 16:03(edited)
02/20/17
Jessica said:

Constantin Catalin said:

i tink u deserve a kick in u head not a prize.u dont have a clue what u done but i tink u will understand later in the game.
I would suggest you to be more polite and respect each one opinion  good or bad.. i m NOT your age for sure and you are not mine as well to do such statement.I do nt say that even to my  daughter.Who am i to be blamed for this upgrade?? NOBODY... i gave my suggestions and nothing more.Ohh  if you use a Brigadier champ would you kick my head as well?? it s my idea as well if you look careful my first post.On the other hand not only attack will get a boost but defense as well in same manner so why  cry and complain ???
May 31, 2020, 15:5405/31/20
May 31, 2020, 15:54(edited)
02/20/17
Alina said:

Constantin Catalin said:

Hello, Constantin! To be honest, we planned this long time ago as I stated half a year ago, but I'm glad to see you're please with the change! Cheers!
Hi Alina.. i had no clue about that.. playing champs very much i got this idea.. nothing more.But i have to repeat.. Plarium incresead ranks but no new levels for undead?  critical strike the same for 7 stars?? same maximum level(40) as for rank 6??  something is missing here.. but that it s just me..this is what i would do.
May 31, 2020, 16:0005/31/20
02/20/17
fURY said:

Constantin Catalin said:

this will ruin beacon force limit,still,its already done and no point arguing so congratulations Constantin Catalin

I dont know if you are sarcastic or not.. i will consider second option so i thank you as well.PS.Stronger beacon attack force champ + stronger beacon defence force champ.. they come togheter;if i miss something feel free to iluminate me.
Jun 1, 2020, 05:5806/01/20
08/09/15

Constantin Catalin said:

fURY said:

Constantin Catalin said:

I dont know if you are sarcastic or not.. i will consider second option so i thank you as well.PS.Stronger beacon attack force champ + stronger beacon defence force champ.. they come togheter;if i miss something feel free to iluminate me.

it wasnt sarcastic,as i dnt understand sarcasm i dnt use it too

i was against this sugestion but its already done,there is nothing i,or anyone else can do now.so congratulations for the success,this wasnt sarcasm

but u asked me to explain,so i will

lets talk about a medium strong league !! 

a harpy or a crowned knight;s force limit is only 1 ,where as a dragon is 4 ! so instead of 1 dragon,an attacker can use 4 harpies

now with woerian BGs,aside from purchased units,people can train harpies too,and its not just harpies,crowned knights,storm casters,valkyras.all have only 1 limit force..

so 150k of these units can be used ! its over 3 bil in ofense if a mix of kinda low food consuming units are used !!!

thats one hammer,bigger leagues hve multiple hammers

now lets talk about that medium league,smaller leagues,or even strong leagues !

how many people defend a beacon ? 

do all of them have strong champions ? 

not going to talk about elements as its kind of useless now,but if some do have strong champions ,what about the majority of other members in a league ? 

in the end,not only my league,but also my whole coalition will benefit from this new patch to the game,even if we didnt,its not like we,or i cant express enough,anyone else,can do anything about it,the new feature has already been patched to the game and its all done :p 

good day/time

fURY,

sh T pa Town,

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 1, 2020, 07:5406/01/20
Jul 6, 2020, 08:06(edited)
05/21/19
Constantin Catalin said:

Alina said:

Constantin Catalin said:

Hello, Constantin! To be honest, we planned this long time ago as I stated half a year ago, but I'm glad to see you're pleased with the change! Cheers!
Hi Alina.. i had no clue about that.. playing champs very much i got this idea.. nothing more.But i have to repeat.. Plarium incresead ranks but no new levels for undead?  critical strike the same for 7 stars?? same maximum level(40) as for rank 6??  something is missing here.. but that it s just me..this is what i would do.
Hello! Thanks for your reply, Constantin! Yes, I agree that the implementation is slightly different from what you've suggested. However, our game designers have their own vision of this feature. I hope you're not disappointed too much, and anyway, this is just a start 
Jun 1, 2020, 15:4506/01/20
Jun 1, 2020, 15:48(edited)
02/20/17
fURY said:

Constantin Catalin said:

it wasnt sarcastic,as i dnt understand sarcasm i dnt use it too

i was against this sugestion but its already done,there is nothing i,or anyone else can do now.so congratulations for the success,this wasnt sarcasm

but u asked me to explain,so i will

lets talk about a medium strong league !! 

a harpy or a crowned knight;s force limit is only 1 ,where as a dragon is 4 ! so instead of 1 dragon,an attacker can use 4 harpies

now with woerian BGs,aside from purchased units,people can train harpies too,and its not just harpies,crowned knights,storm casters,valkyras.all have only 1 limit force..

so 150k of these units can be used ! its over 3 bil in ofense if a mix of kinda low food consuming units are used !!!

thats one hammer,bigger leagues hve multiple hammers

now lets talk about that medium league,smaller leagues,or even strong leagues !

how many people defend a beacon ? 

do all of them have strong champions ? 

not going to talk about elements as its kind of useless now,but if some do have strong champions ,what about the majority of other members in a league ? 

in the end,not only my league,but also my whole coalition will benefit from this new patch to the game,even if we didnt,its not like we,or i cant express enough,anyone else,can do anything about it,the new feature has already been patched to the game and its all done :p 

good day/time

fURY,

sh T pa Town,

Hello fURY.Thank you for your answer.You told me things i know and i am awared of them...nothing new to me.As i said i play champs a lot and i m not interested in beacons;why to consider beacons the only important aspect of game or the most important?Some plays champs.. some plays btgs..some plays pvp  and so on;each one with his way to play.I m so very sure Plarium knows what they are doing and that s why we discuss here,,,if there s something to correct they will do it,i have confidence in them.As long as each palyer and league benefit of  this upgrade i dont see any reason to get worried.They dont defend beacon?well..it means they dont care of it...and honestly i m not scared of 3 billions ofense.. let them come  lol.We dont train only weor troops but also regular troops..i dont imagine a league will always keep same defence in beacons for years.In the end i want to appologise for  being rude to you sometimes..it seems you are better person than me because you always keep your respect for everybody even for those who don t like you.Your contribution here is generous and  valuable.
Jul 4, 2020, 04:3407/04/20
08/09/15

Constantin Catalin said:

fURY said:

Constantin Catalin said:

In the end i want to appologise for  being rude to you sometimes..it seems you are better person than me because you always keep your respect for everybody even for those who don t like you.Your contribution here is generous and  valuable.

1.i changed my mind about this feature and the the beacon force limit so we r in the same page now

2. everyone gets upset and/or angry once in a while. ur apology is accepted and appreciated,so no worries now