Sketch cost imposition has gone too far

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 28, 2019, 06:2110/28/19
04/04/16

NOTE: 

btw the idea is not to cause non coiner dissatisfaction and cause them to leave right now, but to avise Plarium that enough is enough. Stop and look at what this is doing to the game. Change needs to happen.

recent Imposition of things like 250 sketches needed for Adamantine Fountain means Plarium have effectively cut any non coiner (spending) off from getting Gargoyles. (A major game objective.) Will take an extraordinary long time to gain those sketches given dribbles of sketches that come out of events. 

The game NEEDS non coiner types in the game to survive as much as coining ones. Those non coiners need an objective to effectively aim at in the game. 

Going further than just protesting this sudden imposition. 

<<< I SUGGEST THAT SOMEONE IN PLARIUM HAS A GOOD LOOK AT WHAT LEVEL PEOPLE CAN GET TO IN THE GAME WITHOUT SPENDING CASH. >>  

Imposition of large nos of new sketch costs (and extremely long discovery periods) are going way too far and and becoming an impossible disincentive. (It's not even possible for minor coiner types to keep up these days.) 

First imposition of a large nos of sketches in the development sequence is effectively a ceiling for non coining people and by imposition of the large nos of sketches that keeps occurring, that level seems to be decreasing time and time again. Those that hit it, will eventually leave. Further reducing the player population that the coining types also need to have in the game to make Stormfall worth playing. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 28, 2019, 06:3510/28/19
10/25/19
If you are lucky Ozi you can win up to 5 sketches per week, meaning you will be able upgrade the Fountain in 50 weeks.  It seems like every upgrade now has sketches attached to it. Even pikeman. Pretty disapointing really.
Nov 8, 2019, 01:4611/08/19
10/10/15

The Sketch cost for everything wouldn't be so bad if the dev's could increase the in game sketch income.

My current income is averageing only about 250 sketches per month right now which is down from about 350 per month from this time last year and I think that these numbers are less than 10% of what I need to be bringing in to have a chance of keeping up with the upgrades in the game.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Nov 8, 2019, 10:4811/08/19
05/21/19

Hello! My Lords, I do understand your concern regarding Sketches. However, they're too precious to be given out easily. It should be difficult to get them.

We do hope for your understanding.