All Categories

ABOUT BEACON DE !

ABOUT BEACON DE !

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 25, 2019, 15:1809/25/19
10/16/14

ABOUT BEACON DE !

How about Balur draw's more DE in the beacon ? If Balur draw's more DE so people going to interested holding more beacon and took more DE which can reduces the food consumption half to even more. About the DE concern Plarium little bit shy and there is no discussion for a long time. So if Plarium consider that in every lvl of Beacon balur can draw more DE so the game will be more fun. For an example lvl 5 beacon 100k , lvl 4 50 k , lvl 3 30k, lvl 2 20k and lvl 1 10k but troops remain the same which can be darken. If that possible in my point of view there will be lvl 5 beacon will increase and people and build more troops. The game is for fun i hope if that change happened the game will be more interesting :) 
Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 25, 2019, 18:5409/25/19
10/04/13
ARMAN said:

How about Balur draw's more DE in the beacon ? If Balur draw's more DE so people going to interested holding more beacon and took more DE which can reduces the food consumption half to even more. About the DE concern Plarium little bit shy and there is no discussion for a long time. So if Plarium consider that in every lvl of Beacon balur can draw more DE so the game will be more fun. For an example lvl 5 beacon 100k , lvl 4 50 k , lvl 3 30k, lvl 2 20k and lvl 1 10k but troops remain the same which can be darken. If that possible in my point of view there will be lvl 5 beacon will increase and people and build more troops. The game is for fun i hope if that change happened the game will be more interesting :) 
Plarium already did this a while ago, a level 5 beacon used to only hold 10k DE and get 5-8k per hit, and they tripled it to the current values.  I certainly wouldn't mind them increasing it again, but I doubt they will.  
Sep 27, 2019, 09:4509/27/19
02/22/16

That's an interesting thought ARMAN  I'm move this to the suggestion Area so it can be considered !

Sep 27, 2019, 12:3209/27/19
10/16/14
Wesley Pringle said:

That's an interesting thought ARMAN  I'm move this to the suggestion Area so it can be considered !

Its all good .
Sep 27, 2019, 12:3609/27/19
10/16/14
BiohazarD said:

ARMAN said:

Plarium already did this a while ago, a level 5 beacon used to only hold 10k DE and get 5-8k per hit, and they tripled it to the current values.  I certainly wouldn't mind them increasing it again, but I doubt they will.  
You can doubt about Plarium but i can't. cause the game has been so changed last 1 year so Plarium can easily do that. And that will be also improve the map and all the beacon those balur have could be possible lvl 5 :)