All Categories

making changes in the game

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 15, 2019, 08:0208/15/19
09/08/17

i would like you to change the way of knowing whos online and who is not. in the league system.

issue

like in the league, it always says that this person was here today, yesterday, 2 days ago or 7 days ago.which makes some people left out and so i am asking change that because lets say a person was online in the league but doent know who else is online in the league and decides to leave the league or quit the game or goes away and becomes inacctive for months because he thinkinks no one plays the game.

so please change that into something better

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 16, 2019, 13:2708/16/19
05/21/19

God Of Destruction said:

i would like you to change the way of knowing whos online and who is not. in the league system.

issue

like in the league, it always says that this person was here today, yesterday, 2 days ago or 7 days ago.which makes some people left out and so i am asking change that because lets say a person was online in the league but doent know who else is online in the league and decides to leave the league or quit the game or goes away and becomes inacctive for months because he thinkinks no one plays the game.

so please change that into something better

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion!

I kind of agree with the remark above. League Chat is meant to be a place where all League Members communicate with each other. 

I am grateful for your suggestion though! If you have anything else to share, don't be shy 
Aug 21, 2019, 00:0708/21/19
Aug 21, 2019, 00:10(edited)
04/16/16

Not every player likes to chat... we all should know that.  It's embarassing for many people.

My Facebook has a little green dot next to the names of my Friends who are on-line.  

You already have the league badge and coalition down there...

How about a green dot on the Friend's List ?    That shows up when a player is logged into their account

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 21, 2019, 08:5508/21/19
05/21/19

Jelly Baby said:

Not every player likes to chat... we all should know that.  It's embarassing for many people.

My Facebook has a little green dot next to the names of my Friends who are on-line.  

How about a green dot on the Friend's List ?    That shows up when a player is logged into their account

Hello! Fair enough! I will pass this suggestion to the devs. Thank you very much!

And, of course, thanks to God of Destruction. 

Cheers!
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 28, 2019, 09:4008/28/19
05/21/19

Limad said:

Alina said:

Jelly Baby said:

Hello! Fair enough! I will pass this suggestion to the devs. Thank you very much!

And, of course, thanks to God of Destruction. 

Cheers!
If they're not willing to chat, what's the point of knowing who's on/offline? This change would be bad news for a league with 160 members, some of whom are no doubt alts from other leagues. Alina, this has been discussed many times in the past and the general consensus was that it's a bad idea. 

Hello!

Do you mean that knowing who is online/offline is a bad idea? Or did I get it wrong?

Thanks for your detailed explanation in advance! 
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 29, 2019, 10:1708/29/19
05/21/19

Limad said:

Yes, giving players the ability to see exactly who is online or offline at any given moment is a bad idea for the league as a whole. 

For example, most players login on fairly set patterns, maybe before work / college, at lunch time in work / college or after work / college. (I'm ignoring retired people here, but they probably also have their own set patterns.)

Given enough time, I could monitor these login patterns for the players in my league with the most offence / defence / ability to pull defence from beacons etc and put together a fairly reliable spreadsheet of who's very likely to be offline at a particular point in the day. 

And then I could go scoot off to a different league, share that information with them and cause a lot of problems for my original league. (Or, if I was an alt account from a different league, I would just stay put and share the information with my other league.)

The current system is fine. If you want to see who's online send them a PM or just say hi in chat. 

Hello!

Thanks for your detailed feedback. We'll take it into account. 

Cheers!
Sep 1, 2019, 22:4509/01/19
Sep 1, 2019, 22:48(edited)
04/16/16

This online idea was meant to be shown only in your castle down at the bottom where your firends are.  

This way you would know who in your league, or who you have made a friend with...  is online.  

I agree that being able to see everyone who is or is not online from the world map, or going into the Warriors tab for any league to see who is or is not online...     is NOT a good idea.  

ONLY SHOW THOSE ONLINE YOU HAVE MADE FRIENDS WITH AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR CASTLE SCREEN.