All Categories

Priced out of the game

Priced out of the game

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 2, 2019, 01:2508/02/19
12/04/16

Priced out of the game

I was comfortable purchasing the $5.98 and $7.98 packages once in a while.  Now everything is priced $9.99 or more so I don't buy anything at all.  Soon I will stop playing the game since I can't afford to upgrade anything any more.  Everything now takes sketches which are basically impossible to get unless you buy sapphires.  Oh well, guess it was fun while it lasted but it always comes down to maximizing profit no matter what the cost.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 2, 2019, 09:3208/02/19
Aug 4, 2019, 20:32(edited)
11/30/14
Because you buying packages too often.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 5, 2019, 14:1808/05/19
Aug 5, 2019, 14:18(edited)
05/21/19

rogue king said:

I was comfortable purchasing the $5.98 and $7.98 packages once in a while.  Now everything is priced $9.99 or more so I don't buy anything at all.  Soon I will stop playing the game since I can't afford to upgrade anything any more.  Everything now takes sketches which are basically impossible to get unless you buy sapphires.  Oh well, guess it was fun while it lasted but it always comes down to maximizing profit no matter what the cost.

Hello!

Thanks for your feedback! We've got different packages to offer, so, I believe you'll get more interesting offers in future 

Aug 8, 2019, 17:2908/08/19
12/04/16

Still no $6 or $8 offers, just $10 and above. without sketches i cant upgrade any more. if Plarium doesn't lower the cost of what i need i'll probably take a 7 day break from the game and check back. if nothing after that then a 30 day break. From this point on I will not buy anything on any server until they lower the cost back down for this castle. this is my main one and if i can't advance then there really is no point in playing the game any more.  i guess it really is all about the money and not about the game.  the people i've met on line are what makes this game ok.  i feel sorry for people just starting out.  the stoneheart, champions and now level 3 dragon arts puts new players so far behind it will probably take them years to get where I am at 2 years playing.  i do not see a bright future for this game at all.

Aug 26, 2019, 17:3308/26/19
05/10/16
The man is right. I would add, that in order for someone like Rogue to get the benefits of the big league winnings and all the little extra's they get he would have to be excepted into a big league thats getting high enough event finishes to receive items like sketchers. The problem is either a big league will except him (I dont know Roque, just using his name as example) then place a lot of pressure for him to perform at league minimums, like 50K points during a brawl or possibly be ejected. Or leagues inspect his castle, his hero gear, his champions, etc and wont except him at all. The coiner and non coiner division has never been more evident then what we see today.