All Categories

Special Resource buildup

Special Resource buildup

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 1, 2019, 22:2608/01/19
08/21/14

Special Resource buildup

When certain special resources such as Dragon points, Amulets, Adamantine, Emeralds, and Soulstones build up without anything to spend on....or anything a player finds useful (very subjective to the player's personal style of play), I think it would be a good thing to be able to apply these points to Art Discovery times....Lost Arts, SW Arts, and Stoneheart Arts.    Construction times and unit training times could be useful as well, though I find the Art times the most in need.

Currently, universal boosts and sapphires may be used to boost the discovery of an Art.

When a player clicks on the boost screen of an Art that is being 'researched'...whether discovery or upgrade....there should be several instant boost options.   Based on the time left, not just the number of sapphires needed, but the number of Dragon points needed, the number of Amulets needed, the number of Emeralds needed, the amount of Adamantine needed, and/or the number of soulstones needed.

I hope I was clear in what I was trying to suggest.
Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 5, 2019, 14:2308/05/19
05/21/19

Aegon Targaryen said:

When certain special resources such as Dragon points, Amulets, Adamantine, Emeralds, and Soulstones build up without anything to spend on....or anything a player finds useful (very subjective to the player's personal style of play), I think it would be a good thing to be able to apply these points to Art Discovery times....Lost Arts, SW Arts, and Stoneheart Arts.    Construction times and unit training times could be useful as well, though I find the Art times the most in need.

Currently, universal boosts and sapphires may be used to boost the discovery of an Art.

When a player clicks on the boost screen of an Art that is being 'researched'...whether discovery or upgrade....there should be several instant boost options.   Based on the time left, not just the number of sapphires needed, but the number of Dragon points needed, the number of Amulets needed, the number of Emeralds needed, the amount of Adamantine needed, and/or the number of soulstones needed.

Hello, Aegon!

If I got it right, you mean that there should be an option to boost the time with other resources rather than Sapphires. Am I right?

Thanks for specifying! 
Aug 6, 2019, 02:4908/06/19
08/21/14
Alina said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Hello, Aegon!

If I got it right, you mean that there should be an option to boost the time with other resources rather than Sapphires. Am I right?

Thanks for specifying! 
Yes, that is what I was trying to suggest.   The ability to use other resources besides sapphires to boost/complete the discovery/upgrade of an Art.  The amount of each would have to be high enough that it would not unbalance anything in the eyes of the devs, but it would allow another use for special resources.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 7, 2019, 10:3308/07/19
05/21/19

Aegon Targaryen said:

Alina said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Hello, Aegon!

Thanks for specifying! 
Yes, that is what I was trying to suggest.   The ability to use other resources besides sapphires to boost/complete the discovery/upgrade of an Art.  The amount of each would have to be high enough that it would not unbalance anything in the eyes of the devs, but it would allow another use for special resources.

Hello, Aegon!

Good, thanks for specifying. I'll make sure to forward this suggestion to the team. 

Cheers!
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 27, 2019, 11:4708/27/19
05/21/19

Aegon Targaryen said:

Alina said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Hello, Aegon!

Thanks for specifying! 

Hello, Aegon!

Could you please specify what resources would you suggest to use? Thanks!